Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 501984 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #555 on: March 29, 2019, 10:53:11 PM »

At a guess I'd say he means, no whooshing curtains = no abduction, at least not in the manner the McCann's insist on.

'Police investigations by British and Portuguese detectives are believed to be re-visiting the theory the three-year-old left their Algarve apartment of her own accord before she disappeared'

The British and Portuguese efforts to find out what happened to the toddler are being carried out separately - but the two are believed to have met to discuss the theory she woke up and wandered off.

A spokesman for Portugal's Attorney General's Office refused to comment, but a well-placed source said: 'The heads of the two police investigations are corresponding with each other directly and have combined their efforts without resorting to rogatory letters like before.

'A meeting took place recently at the HQ of the General Attorney's Office in Portugal, which was attended by the prosecutor from Portimao who is in charge of the Portuguese inquiry.

'One of the lines of investigation that continues to be pursued is that the child could have walked out of the holiday flat herself.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6429815/Gerry-Kate-McCann-slam-claims-Madeleine-walked-aparment-says-kidnapped.html
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #556 on: March 29, 2019, 10:58:36 PM »
At a guess I'd say he means, no whooshing curtains = no abduction, at least not in the manner the McCann's insist on.

'Police investigations by British and Portuguese detectives are believed to be re-visiting the theory the three-year-old left their Algarve apartment of her own accord before she disappeared'

The British and Portuguese efforts to find out what happened to the toddler are being carried out separately - but the two are believed to have met to discuss the theory she woke up and wandered off.

A spokesman for Portugal's Attorney General's Office refused to comment, but a well-placed source said: 'The heads of the two police investigations are corresponding with each other directly and have combined their efforts without resorting to rogatory letters like before.

'A meeting took place recently at the HQ of the General Attorney's Office in Portugal, which was attended by the prosecutor from Portimao who is in charge of the Portuguese inquiry.

'One of the lines of investigation that continues to be pursued is that the child could have walked out of the holiday flat herself.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6429815/Gerry-Kate-McCann-slam-claims-Madeleine-walked-aparment-says-kidnapped.html
So a whooshing curtain theorist is the same as an abduction theorist?  Well why didn’t she just say that in the first place!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #557 on: March 29, 2019, 10:59:22 PM »
Woke & wandered should simply not be an option, if the police believe the McCann's were telling the truth about the open window & shutters.

I believe Cheeky Monkey subscribes to the type of crime unknown theory, as opposed to the whooshing curtains doctrine.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #558 on: March 29, 2019, 11:01:29 PM »
Woke & wandered should simply not be an option, if the police believe the McCann's were telling the truth about the open window & shutters.

I believe Cheeky Monkey subscribes to the type of crime unknown theory, as opposed to the whooshing curtains doctrine.
IMO a crime unknown theory is not a theory at all, simply a statement of fact.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #559 on: March 29, 2019, 11:04:36 PM »

I wasn't using the forum or following the news at the time of this publication.

I find it interesting that, if true, the police are open to casting doubt on the not suspects claims.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #560 on: March 29, 2019, 11:09:38 PM »

I wasn't using the forum or following the news at the time of this publication.

I find it interesting that, if true, the police are open to casting doubt on the not suspects claims.
Oh yeah, this was the news report that had some people on here so excited because they thought it meant something big was about to happen.  But then nothing did.   @)(++(*

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #561 on: March 29, 2019, 11:13:31 PM »
Oh yeah, this was the news report that had some people on here so excited because they thought it meant something big was about to happen.  But then nothing did.   @)(++(*

Nothing much is happening at all with SY, if the Portugal Resident is to be believed.

Grange aren't even answering the phone.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #562 on: March 29, 2019, 11:15:43 PM »
Nothing much is happening at all with SY, if the Portugal Resident is to be believed.

Grange aren't even answering the phone.
Not to trouble makers and trolls, no probably not.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #563 on: March 29, 2019, 11:18:24 PM »
Not to trouble makers and trolls, no probably not.

Mark Unpronounceable is a trouble making troll?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #564 on: March 29, 2019, 11:21:01 PM »
Mark Unpronounceable is a trouble making troll?
Jill Havern is, IMO, Mark Thingy clearly has an agenda he is pushing too, sensationalist tripe for financial gain.  Does that make him worth the time of day as far as the police are concerned? 

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #565 on: March 29, 2019, 11:25:23 PM »
Jill Havern is, IMO, Mark Thingy clearly has an agenda he is pushing too, sensationalist tripe for financial gain.  Does that make him worth the time of day as far as the police are concerned?

I thought he was just relaying an offer from that DNA scientist chap to retest the DNA thingy stuff.
That doesn't seem very trollie to me.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 04:21:58 AM by Brietta »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #566 on: March 29, 2019, 11:43:44 PM »
I thought he was just relaying an offer from that DNA scientist chap to retest the DNA thingy stuff.
That doesn't seem very trollie to me.

Ringing Grange & saying the e-fits are Gerry, that would be trolling, but also potentially true.
Why isn’t the DNA chappy able to make his own phone call to tbe Met?  After all he has apparently worked with them before.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #567 on: March 29, 2019, 11:49:19 PM »
Why isn’t the DNA chappy able to make his own phone call to tbe Met?  After all he has apparently worked with them before.

I've no idea, maybe he has tried but he too got the answering machine. Who knows? Grange do I suppose. But they are busy doing something or other. All 4 of them.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #568 on: March 30, 2019, 12:27:55 AM »

That's enough wummery for one night.

Nighty night all.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #569 on: March 30, 2019, 12:40:00 AM »
Has anyone heard whether OG got their £300,000 ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?