Author Topic: Warning re inappropriate language.  (Read 6201 times)

Offline Admin

Warning re inappropriate language.
« on: June 16, 2014, 02:07:21 PM »
Important Notice

Over the last few days several members have been responsible for a series of posts incorporating wholly inappropriate language and name calling. This is a form of abuse and is never acceptable in any circumstances.  Inappropriate language includes calling other members stupid or unintelligent  etc...  It is also inappropriate to post information relating to another members childhood experiences or using information previously posted in good faith on the forum in some pathetic attempt to score points. Goading or condescending behaviour will in future attract a 20 point penalty followed by a ban.

If this behaviour continues a ban will ensue, consider this is a final warning.

Admin
  ?>)()<

Offline carlymichelle

Re: Warning re inappropriate language.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 10:58:02 PM »
thanks admin  severral posters   compare my    story of being left alone  ina hotel room and crying for my mum   when i was 11 there is a world of diffrence betweena  3  year old anda   11  year old  i have already stated i  have special needs  and  disabilities   which im not  ashamed  about  but either of those things are nothing to do with the mcanns and   should not be compared to maddies case she  was 3  not   11

Offline John

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 02:16:39 PM »
thanks admin  severral posters   compare my    story of being left alone  ina hotel room and crying for my mum   when i was 11 there is a world of diffrence betweena  3  year old anda   11  year old  i have already stated i  have special needs  and  disabilities   which im not  ashamed  about  but either of those things are nothing to do with the mcanns and   should not be compared to maddies case she  was 3  not   11

Do you think your personal experience of what happened to you Carly is the reason why you fight Madeleine's corner so aggressively?  Have you a special empathy with her?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 05:05:51 PM »
Do you think your personal experience of what happened to you Carly is the reason why you fight Madeleine's corner so aggressively?  Have you a special empathy with her?

yes  because i  wanted my mum   and at that time she wasnt there  it is now 24  years later and  im   as close to my parents as ever  but even    5  minutes  can seem   like a  lifetime to someone maddies age wouldnt you  agree?   i hate to think  she was crying  for her parents and  they were too busy enjoying  themselves

Offline Mr Moderator

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 10:45:04 AM »
Shona is banned? WTF, why?

Tim is right, she was stalked, along with others, but the person responsible for that is allowed on here? That's either grossly unfair or I'm missing something.

Shona has always been given the benefit of the doubt but she excelled the other evening in the language she used. There cannot be one rule for one member and another for everyone else.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 11:43:01 AM »
Shona has always been given the benefit of the doubt but she excelled the other evening in the language she used. There cannot be one rule for one member and another for everyone else.

Shona did not attack and never has attacked anyone on this forum. What she says about certain disreputable people elsewhere should not lead to a ban here! I say again that the target in question allowed his forum members to openly post stalking material on the forum he controls and did nothing to stop it.

Many of us are disgusted with that forum which constantly prints lies, personal attacks and vile alligations against surviving members of the Bamber family. Also against anyone  else who states the blindingly obvious; Bamber is guilty!

The administrators of that forum are ultimately responsible for what is allowed to be posted! Shame on them.

Unban Shona now please!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 11:45:32 AM by Tim Invictus »

Offline John

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2014, 12:30:56 PM »
A Reminder - Important Notice

Over the last few days several members have been responsible for a series of posts incorporating wholly inappropriate language and name calling. This is a form of abuse and is never acceptable in any circumstances.  Inappropriate language includes calling other members stupid or unintelligent  etc...  It is also inappropriate to post information relating to another members childhood experiences or using information previously posted in good faith on the forum in some pathetic attempt to score points. Goading or condescending behaviour will in future attract a 20 point penalty followed by a ban.

If this behaviour continues a ban will ensue, consider this is a final warning.

Admin
  ?>)()<

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2014, 10:02:28 PM »
Oh Gawd!

I guess anything about a posters off-forum life (incl remaining anonymous if they so wish) should be a no-go area, even if info exists in the public domain.  I kinda thought this through when I 'found' a load of pics re JB's birth family in the public domain but decided that it wasn't for me to join the dots and post them on the forum.  OMG hope I'm not sounding like you know who  8)><(

Blue/Red wouldn't be the same without banter/P taking  8)><(  I'm sure moderating a forum is an unenviable task but it seems to me that some regularly get away with a lot more than others without any sort of censure.  And some get big girls blousy/drama queenish (males and females) over what appear to be non-issues.  Perhaps we all need to take ourselves in hand when mass debating and man/woman up and not get overly sensitive.

I'm pleased to see puglove has been unbanned.  I appreciate her soh, although I'm sure some don't, and think she's an asset to the forum.  Welcome back puglove  8@??)( 8((()*/ xxxxx

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2014, 10:20:23 PM »
By all means take yourself in hand if you enjoy mass debating... no wonder you wear specs!  8(>((   
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline sika

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2014, 10:21:11 PM »
Oh Gawd!

I guess anything about a posters off-forum life (incl remaining anonymous if they so wish) should be a no-go area, even if info exists in the public domain.  I kinda thought this through when I 'found' a load of pics re JB's birth family in the public domain but decided that it wasn't for me to join the dots and post them on the forum.  OMG hope I'm not sounding like you know who  8)><(

Blue/Red wouldn't be the same without banter/P taking  8)><(  I'm sure moderating a forum is an unenviable task but it seems to me that some regularly get away with a lot more than others without any sort of censure.  And some get big girls blousy/drama queenish (males and females) over what appear to be non-issues.  Perhaps we all need to take ourselves in hand when mass debating and man/woman up and not get overly sensitive.

I'm pleased to see puglove has been unbanned.  I appreciate her soh, although I'm sure some don't, and think she's an asset to the forum.  Welcome back puglove  8@??)( 8((()*/ xxxxx
Good post Holly.  I quite agree.

Shona makes me laugh my head off all the time.  A total legend.

Offline sika

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2014, 10:21:57 PM »
By all means take yourself in hand if you enjoy mass debating... no wonder you wear specs!  8(>((
@)(++(* 8@??)(

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2014, 11:16:18 PM »

8(0(*
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2014, 11:37:00 PM »
If you're not careful you'll end up like pop-eyed like me...
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2014, 09:44:27 AM »
If you're not careful you'll end up like pop-eyed like me...

OMG you've put me off my stroke for life  8(0(*

Offline Admin

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2015, 07:03:37 PM »
Over the last few days several members have been responsible for a series of posts incorporating wholly inappropriate language and name calling. This is a form of abuse and is never acceptable in any circumstances. 

Inappropriate language includes calling other members a pillock, stupid or unintelligent  etc...  It is also inappropriate to post information relating to another members childhood experiences or using information previously posted in good faith on the forum in some pathetic attempt to score points. Goading or condescending behaviour will in future attract penalties.

Admin