Author Topic: Why do some people ardently believe the McCanns version of events?  (Read 7951 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Why do some people ardently believe the McCanns version of events?
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2018, 10:07:41 PM »
Actually Davel that post reads very clearly. I would be very interested in your "lots of very sound reasons for supporting the McCann's"?

Please can you answer with them?
Absolutely  not... Wouldn't want to distress you with any typos...

Offline Sunny

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2018, 10:09:04 PM »
Absolutely  not... Wouldn't want to distress you with any typos...

Well now some people might think you don't have a lot of sound reasons to support the McCanns'. 

I am prepared to put up with your typos if you will give me some reasons.

Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2018, 10:10:15 PM »
Well now some people might think you don't have a lot of sound reasons to support the McCanns'. 

I am prepared to put up with your typos if you will give me some reasons.
If you apologise  for your insulting  post.. I might consider it

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2018, 10:14:41 PM »

A piece of advice for Sunny, don't apologise. I have read your posts for several years now and there is nothing she can learn from them that is worth that sacrifice.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Sunny

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2018, 10:34:57 PM »

Davel I don't consider my post insulting so I am not apologising for it. Clearly you realised I was talking about yourself by the use of only one word.

Perhaps you could make more of an effort with your typing to make your posts easier to read as you clearly can as you have done in your last two posts and I am sure you are an educated man.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2018, 10:40:30 PM »
Davel I don't consider my post insulting so I am not apologising for it. Clearly you realised I was talking about yourself by the use of only one word.

Perhaps you could make more of an effort with your typing to make your posts easier to read as you clearly can as you have done in your last two posts and I am sure you are an educated man.

Your post was mostly childish but also insulting...when you apologise I wil comment on this, thread

Offline Erngath

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2018, 11:02:01 PM »

I do hope you are going to give the same advice and encouragement regarding the effort with typing and spelling to at least one, if not two sceptic posters whose posts can often be quite challenging to decipher.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2018, 11:06:53 PM »

I do hope you are going to give the same advice and encouragement regarding the effort with typing and spelling to at least one, if not two sceptic posters whose posts can often be quite challenging to decipher.

Of course Erngath.

If davel chooses not to post on this thread with his wealth of McCann supporting evidence I expect that is his and their loss.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2018, 11:07:39 PM »

Give me their names!
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2018, 11:11:09 PM »
Give me their names!

@)(++(*
Ask Sunny .
 He/she is now the grammarian for the forum.
I stopped doing corrections a long time ago!

Offline Sunny

« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2018, 11:18:52 PM »

@)(++(*
Ask Sunny .
 He/she is now the grammarian for the forum.
I stopped doing corrections a long time ago!

I was going to wait until a member made a post with very bad typing and as I actually do not yet know which posters you refer to Erngath, perhaps you could kindly do the honours.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2018, 11:20:31 PM »
I was going to wait until a member made a post with very bad typing and as I actually do not yet know which posters you refer to Erngath, perhaps you could kindly do the honours.

And be the class sneak? *&^^&

Offline Sunny

« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2018, 11:25:35 PM »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2018, 11:26:48 PM »
And be the class sneak? *&^^&
In my day at about this stage you would have been given an imposition of 100 lines. "I will answer my teacher's questions truthfully."
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2018, 11:33:27 PM »
In my day at about this stage you would have been given an imposition of 100 lines. "I will answer my teacher's questions truthfully."

Probably better than getting the slipper as happened in the past.