Author Topic: Tesko now admits the blood flow was caused by movement of the body  (Read 5172 times)

Offline John

Well would you believe it and after all that has been said...

Quote from: Mike Teskowski
This leads me to suspect, that blood which bled from the nose, gathered in Sheila's throat, mouth and nasal passage, and spilled from her left nostril during movement of the body by police...

Far be it for me to again say I told you so....

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Angelo222

Re: Tesko now admits the blood flow was caused by movement of the body
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 12:14:58 PM »

This leads me to suspect, that blood which bled from the nose, gathered in Sheila's throat, mouth and nasal passage, and spilled from her left nostril during movement of the body by police...

Isn't it magic how he can twist and turn and change his position when he is in a corner?   He hasn't mentioned the complete unmitigated failure which his campaign represents.  No wonder the blue forum has turned into an agony aunt flop with Preece being the star.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline John

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 12:44:05 PM »

Isn't it magic how he can twist and turn and change his position when he is in a corner?   He hasn't mentioned the complete unmitigated failure which his campaign represents.  No wonder the blue forum has turned into an agony aunt flop with Preece being the star.

Tesko hasn't produced a single speck of evidence in his quest to free Bamber.  All he has is his fantasy theories and his fake informers.  I sometimes wonder if he even believe in what he is doing any more, after all, the evidence is quite clear that jeremy was to blame.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 10:11:10 PM »
Tonight he posts this nonsense yet again...

Quote from: Mike Tesko
I have no doubt at all that Sheila shot at and killed other victims, but I do not think she fired the second shot under the chin which killed her, photographic evidence taken at the scene by police proves that Sheila could only have shot herself once (lower entry wound). I think that once the original shot was fired, the external bleeding ceased very quickly, but the damage caused internally ensured that she was still bleeding inside...[/url]

Deluded or what??   8(0(*

Offline John

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2016, 04:35:13 PM »
This is an old thread but I felt that what I am about to post is relevant.

Some people think that blood only flows for a short while after death and then only if a body has been wounded.  Others have pointed out that blood pooled in Sheila's mouth and throat and while some had congealed most had not so disturbing the body caused the blood to trickle out.

I work with farm animals and lose some occasionally to all sorts of ailments.  More often than not I find that blood can start running from the head area even after the animal has been dead for over 24 hours and even though the animal has never been moved.  So little wonder that Sheila appeared to bleed several hours after she was fatality shot.

Tesko's claim that Sheila was shot by police thus why she was still bleeding when the first photos were taken is therefore consigned to the dustbin.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 04:39:45 PM by John »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2016, 10:51:47 AM »
This is an old thread but I felt that what I am about to post is relevant.

Some people think that blood only flows for a short while after death and then only if a body has been wounded.  Others have pointed out that blood pooled in Sheila's mouth and throat and while some had congealed most had not so disturbing the body caused the blood to trickle out.

I work with farm animals and lose some occasionally to all sorts of ailments.  More often than not I find that blood can start running from the head area even after the animal has been dead for over 24 hours and even though the animal has never been moved.  So little wonder that Sheila appeared to bleed several hours after she was fatality shot.

Tesko's claim that Sheila was shot by police thus why she was still bleeding when the first photos were taken is therefore consigned to the dustbin.

Interesting. I didn't know about this.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline sika

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2016, 11:26:17 PM »
Blue forum has gone into meltdown.

Tesko and Preece are f..king nut cases. 

Jezza!.....with supporters like these, who needs enemies?

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*