Author Topic: The dead pigs skin and the hot rifle tip  (Read 12110 times)

Offline John

The dead pigs skin and the hot rifle tip
« on: March 08, 2012, 11:13:26 PM »
This seems to be what Jeremy Bamber's liberty hangs on, the resultant disfiguration left when the hot tip of a rifle comes into contact with skin.

Obviously they wouldn't want to use a real human being for this experiment so a pigs flesh was next choice. The other problem is that they don't have Sheila's remains to make a comparison with and have to be content to rely on the police photos. Oh! but wait a minute, aren't they the police photos which Teskowski has been criticising for months now?  They also don't have the actual murder weapon nor the silencer and probably don't even have ammunition similar to that in use in 1985.

It seems to be the case that Bamber's lawyers are attempting to prove that Sheila was shot with a rifle which did not have a sound moderator or silencer fitted.  You see, it was the prosecution contention at trial that Sheila was shot with a rifle which had a sound moderator fitted thus why particles of her blood found their way into the moderators baffles. It has subsequently been established by DNA testing that some of Sheila's blood did end up in the sound moderator.

Their argument is basically that if Sheila was shot with an unsilenced rifle then the original conviction was flawed since it was made on the basis that she was killed with a silenced weapon.  Does this render Bamber innocent I hear you ask yourself?

Does it hell!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 11:17:21 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline puglove

Re: The dead pigs skin and the hot rifle tip
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 11:18:10 PM »
I can't help but think that JB must have been 7 kinds of stupid to expect anyone to believe that Sheila would be able to shoot herself twice. That, and forgetting to smear Ralph's blood on the phone, proves that he didn't think it all through. MASSIVE PLUM!!
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 11:19:43 PM »
I can't help but think that JB must have been 7 kinds of stupid to expect anyone to believe that Sheila would be able to shoot herself twice. That, and forgetting to smear Ralph's blood on the phone, proves that he didn't think it all through. MASSIVE PLUM!!

It would appear that she moved her head as he shot her Shona, thus the non fatal shot.

Shona, I feel for you and the other girls having to put up with such abuse from no friends Preecey. We are right behind you if you ever need someone to talk to.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 11:21:43 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline puglove

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 11:31:06 PM »
Thank you, John!! If us girlies need the cavalry, I promise we'll call you!! We all know what she's like, she's only got one line of attack, badly-written abuse. YAAAAWN!! And I think that JB, or the accomplice, found that the first shot hadn't killed Sheila and shot her again, just before they left.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline abs

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2012, 08:02:41 PM »

Multiple gunshot suicides are rare, but they do happen.

Multiple gunshot suicides are rare, but possible. In one study of 138 gunshot suicides, 5 (3.6%) involved two shots to the head, the first of which missed the brain.[1] A suicide with 4 gunshots to the head has been reported.[2]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_gunshot_suicide
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2589286

Offline John

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 08:57:15 PM »

Multiple gunshot suicides are rare, but they do happen.

Multiple gunshot suicides are rare, but possible. In one study of 138 gunshot suicides, 5 (3.6%) involved two shots to the head, the first of which missed the brain.[1] A suicide with 4 gunshots to the head has been reported.[2]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_gunshot_suicide
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2589286

Don't people wanting to commit suicide usually put the gun to the side of their head or in their mouth?

Offline abs

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2012, 09:03:34 PM »
It varies. According to Wiki, the most common is the head.

Generally, the bullet will be aimed at point-blank range, often at the head or, less commonly, into the mouth, under the chin, or pointed at the chest.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods#Firearms

Charlie

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2012, 11:18:40 PM »
The experts comments that maybe the silencer wasn't used is just not good enough, it's like saying it could have been someone from out of space who set the murders up, oh forgot he's tried that one.
I'm sure the prosecutions experts will say the opposite and still does not overturn the other overwhelming evidence that proves Sheila was not the killer!!
Even the house keeper saw what Bamber was.   8-)(--)

Charlie

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2012, 11:22:52 PM »
It varies. According to Wiki, the most common is the head.

Generally, the bullet will be aimed at point-blank range, often at the head or, less commonly, into the mouth, under the chin, or pointed at the chest.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods#Firearms
and she wouldn't have been able to shoot herself twice and the lack of her fingerprints on the Gun proves this as it would have been covered with them, especially after shooting 25 bullets!!  8((()*/

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2012, 02:09:47 AM »
OH MY FLECKING GOOD GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have heard it all now!!!! I don't read anything Tesko writes normally but one of his posts was under a billion words so I read it tonight. His THEORY of how the rifle could have been hot enough to make the burn marks on Nevill was it was obviously leant against the Aga cooker and got cooked .... probably while Sheila and Nevill were having a cup of tea before she resumed KILLING HIM!!!!!!

That mind bogglingly ridiculous theory just made me smile .... typical Tesko bollocks I thought!!!! I mean how can a rifle muzzle get cooked leaning against an oven ??????? Stupid pathetic Tesko bolloX!

BUT THEN IN THE VERY NEXT POST NGB NELLY THE BARRISTER CONFIRMS THAT PREPOSTEROUS BOLLOCKS IS ACTUALLY PART OF THE SUBMISSION TO THE CCRC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8)><(  8)><(  8)><(  ..... CRYING WITH LAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Oh my giddy aunt!!!!!!!!!!

What a bunch of pathetic, slimy disingenuous w.......ssssssssssss!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

They find out the rifle could never have got hot enough by firing rounds to produce the burn marks! Oh no what can we do Nelly says Simple Simon!  8-)(--)  8-)(--)  8-)(--)  8-)(--)

Eureka !!!!!! I know, Simple Simon says Nelly ..... what if the rifle got cooked in the oven when eermmm Sheila was eermmmm slapping Nevill around a bit!!!!!!!!!!!

SHAME ON NELLY AND SIMON AND THE WHOLE BUNCH OF YOU LYING, CONIVING WEIRDOS!!!!!!!!

Cooking the rifle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA  In all my 27 years I have never heard anything quite so ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!  @)(++(* 

I feel ashamed for you NELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  @)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(* 

Tesko's bollocks:
Seems to me the answer to that part of the case is easily explained, since the rifle was obviously leaning against the aga stove which was hot which in turn heated up the tip of the guns barrel, so that when it was used to prod Ralph the heat which had been generated from the aga stove via contact with it, was transferred on to the back of Ralph's neck...

I understand that police confirmed that the aga was hot and working on the morning of the shootings which if true and in my opinion is self explanatory...

And Nelly The Barrister's amazing confirmazion that as usual Bamber's defense will invent anything to explain away proof that the new evidence theories are rubbish!!!!!!¨

That is exactly what the defence theory is, in the light of the tests carried out in the US.

Oh the shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 02:34:49 AM by Tim Invictus »

Weety

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2012, 10:48:11 AM »
Neil has just said this:

I have to take issue with some of your points Curiousessex.  It is true that further tests are needed.  If the CCRC refer the case to the Court of Appeal legal aid will be granted and the further tests can be carried out before the appeal is heard.  If the CCRC want to see the results of the further tests before they make a final decision, the correct approach is for them to provide funding for those tests to be carried out.  It would not be appropriate for the CCRC to require the defence to fund this.

It is true that firing of the rifle alone would not have heated the end of the barrel to the temperature necessary to cause the burn marks to Nevill's neck.  However further tests are necessary to validate the defence theory that contact with the Aga, couple with the gun being fired, could achieve the required temperature.

How much can it possibly cost to heat up an Aga, lean a gun against it and see how hot it gets?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2012, 11:03:26 AM »
Neil has just said this:

I have to take issue with some of your points Curiousessex.  It is true that further tests are needed.  If the CCRC refer the case to the Court of Appeal legal aid will be granted and the further tests can be carried out before the appeal is heard.  If the CCRC want to see the results of the further tests before they make a final decision, the correct approach is for them to provide funding for those tests to be carried out.  It would not be appropriate for the CCRC to require the defence to fund this.

It is true that firing of the rifle alone would not have heated the end of the barrel to the temperature necessary to cause the burn marks to Nevill's neck.  However further tests are necessary to validate the defence theory that contact with the Aga, couple with the gun being fired, could achieve the required temperature.

How much can it possibly cost to heat up an Aga, lean a gun against it and see how hot it gets?

Maybe Bamber Inc. have blown their fighting fund on the meanigless USA research ... maybe Gladys or Eleanor have an Aga in their council 'mansions' they could use!

Weety you take no prisoners and say it like you see it  ... what's your opinion of the programme and did any of the 'evidence' stroke a cord with you?

Weety

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2012, 11:09:56 AM »
Well I don't know about 'stroke'  8(0(*

Frankly I was surprised that Bamber's team took part in (instigated?) a documentary which left such glaring holes in the 'new'' evidence, especially since the CCRC are due to give a decision soon. After the newspaper reports on the Arizona tests i was thinking that they must have more than this surely? But apparently not.

Offline abs

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2012, 11:18:59 AM »
It is mostly assumed that the burnmarks on Ralph were from the night of the murders. He could have been injured prior to that night, nobody knows, and nobody knows how.
Sheila had a bandaged gouge on her stomach, no one knows what that was and how she got it. Since it was bandaged, it is most likely it happened earlier.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2012, 11:29:43 AM »
It is mostly assumed that the burnmarks on Ralph were from the night of the murders. He could have been injured prior to that night, nobody knows, and nobody knows how.
Sheila had a bandaged gouge on her stomach, no one knows what that was and how she got it. Since it was bandaged, it is most likely it happened earlier.

Interesting point Abs ... I can't see how the burn marks happened inside the house that night if firing the bullets couldn't heat the rifle barrel to flesh searing tempretures. I wonder what farm machinery could have burned Nevill like that?