Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber - Crime, Hearts and Coronets.  (Read 44700 times)

Offline puglove

Re: Jeremy Bamber - Crime, Hearts and Coronets.
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2013, 08:16:46 AM »
That's right Ian. Why they vociferously defend Mike in spite of his constant BS, but worse his foul mouthed ranting when someone sees through his lies or disagrees with him, is a mystery. If you are pressed about a particular issue and you feel the need to become abusive I think it is pretty clear you have lost the argument. I must admit when I first found the blue forum and noted his attention to detail and knowledge about the minutiae of the case I was very impressed. However, not long afterwards his comments about having evidence that would prove Jeremy's innocence but failing to post them or even supply them to someone who could help Jeremy get out of prison proved he was full of s**t. Add his outright lies and nonsense about informants to the mix and you quickly realise that nothing he says is of any substance. And the worst thing is that if Bamber is a genuine miscarriage of justice (which I doubt almost entirely) then much damage would have been done to his cause by Tesco's rantings.

That's a perfect synopsis, Goatboy. It's just a shame that the last two intelligent posters over there (good grief, not you, Gladys and logout, back on your commodes) should encourage the naughty little burglar.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline starryian

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2013, 09:24:43 AM »
That's right Ian. Why they vociferously defend Mike in spite of his constant BS, but worse his foul mouthed ranting when someone sees through his lies or disagrees with him, is a mystery. If you are pressed about a particular issue and you feel the need to become abusive I think it is pretty clear you have lost the argument. I must admit when I first found the blue forum and noted his attention to detail and knowledge about the minutiae of the case I was very impressed. However, not long afterwards his comments about having evidence that would prove Jeremy's innocence but failing to post them or even supply them to someone who could help Jeremy get out of prison proved he was full of s**t. Add his outright lies and nonsense about informants to the mix and you quickly realise that nothing he says is of any substance. And the worst thing is that if Bamber is a genuine miscarriage of justice (which I doubt almost entirely) then much damage would have been done to his cause by Tesco's rantings.
A good view of the situation Goatboy. I too was at first imprsssed by Tesko only to realise what he was saying he couldn't back up. I lost count of the number of times I asked him to support what he was saying with hard evidence. Every single time he failed to produce it. I then learned of his criminal background and his association with Bamber. This proved to be the final straw for me. It was clear that he was going to try to secure Bamber's release by any means necessary. Whether he had to lie, cajole, manipulate or disseminate mattered little to him insofar as the ultimate objective. He was trying to get released a convicted mass killer and child murderer. Innocence or guilt didn't seem to matter to him, his sole and primary focus was securing Bamber's release. I was absolutely sickened by this and vowed to fight it tooth and nail. I believed at this stage that Sheila was completely innocent of the appalling accusations levelled at her by her 'brother' and his cronies. I also realised that we were dealing with a very clever, devious and highly manipulative psychopath in Jeremy Bamber. However, I had the comfort of knowing that he had a whole life sentence and will never see the light of day again., despite repeated attempts by him and his cronies to secure his release. I am satisfied that this case is now finally closed and the beast Bamber has finally been defeated. I also know that his back-slappers, leeches and cronies would not be able to accept this as Bamber is the common thread that binds them all together. Expect there to be a whole welter of theories each more ridiculous than the last as they mount in desparation. However, somewhere we all may be in for a shock. It is possible that Bamber, sometime in the future may, just may, admit his guilt or acknowledge at least some culpability for the murders. He will do it in a very convoluted and disconnected manner, but I think he might just do it. He has no other options left to him and time is now running out. However, regardless of this the truth is, is that he will never be released and will certainly die behind bars. In his cell I am sure he has reason to think back on that August night in 1985 and regret his own arrogance and stupidity and misfortune in getting caught for a crime he almost certainly believed would never be uncovered. In this he was very, very mistaken.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 09:31:12 AM by starryian »
Starryian..

Offline John

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2013, 01:42:10 PM »
Good posts everyone, most of us have had the same treatment at the Jeremy Bamber Forum which does go to show they really do want to stifle debate when it clearly indicates Bamber's guilt.

On a more general note, lets set a good example to the newcomers and keep the language friendly?   8)-)))

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Samson

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2017, 08:13:48 AM »
I do think there is room for a documentary (albeit, it's never going to happen) and I think it should be 60 minutes in length, half telling people how he did it and half for the defense and see what people make of it. There hasn't really been what anyone could call a decent documentary done about this case, the crimes that shook britain episode never really showed people how he did it and then we had a real crime which I cant remember seeing that episode and then another concerning his sentance being in 'doubt'. All what I've seen has been piss poor.

This is indeed the fundamental issue. No reconstruction is possible, because it must not only defy the bullet trajectories through Nevill, it must show the dialogue with Sheila as he persuades her to lie down in the room where her mother is dead, and be shot. That is why no program has ever been made, nor will ever be made. Jeremy Bamber did not do this crime.
We will instead create a film that shows how Sheila did this, beginning with the disturbance with the buckets and the bloody knickers that brought Nevill down to investigate.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2017, 12:31:39 PM »

This is indeed the fundamental issue. No reconstruction is possible, because it must not only defy the bullet trajectories through Nevill, it must show the dialogue with Sheila as he persuades her to lie down in the room where her mother is dead, and be shot. That is why no program has ever been made, nor will ever be made. Jeremy Bamber did not do this crime.
We will instead create a film that shows how Sheila did this, beginning with the disturbance with the buckets and the bloody knickers that brought Nevill down to investigate.

Samson we sing from the same song sheet in terms of a reconstruction along with Charlie, David1819 and Nostalgia NZ.  However the reason(s) SC and NB were downstairs, how long they had been there and their exact locations are surely an unknown?  I don't understand why you place so much emphasis on the buckets and knickers?  It seems from the housekeeper's ws that the buckets in the kitchen/clothes soaking were a normal part of the laundry process at WHF?  It is well documented that SC had disturbed sleep patterns so could have been up and about for any reason?  I think the buckets and knickers dilute the argument/reconstruction in that there's no direct evidence to support this?  The totality of the physical evidence at soc: blood staining to carpets and bedding and/or lack of, casings, distance of shots, trajectories and wound tracks overwhelmingly support our argument which I've no doubt will be supported by relevant experts in the fields of ballistics, blood pattern analysis, crime scene analysis and reconstruction and pathology.   

As far as I am concerned the starting point is NB making the call to JB from the kitchen and SC climbing the stairs to shoot June.   
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Samson

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2017, 10:46:08 PM »
Samson we sing from the same song sheet in terms of a reconstruction along with Charlie, David1819 and Nostalgia NZ.  However the reason(s) SC and NB were downstairs, how long they had been there and their exact locations are surely an unknown?  I don't understand why you place so much emphasis on the buckets and knickers?  It seems from the housekeeper's ws that the buckets in the kitchen/clothes soaking were a normal part of the laundry process at WHF?  It is well documented that SC had disturbed sleep patterns so could have been up and about for any reason?  I think the buckets and knickers dilute the argument/reconstruction in that there's no direct evidence to support this?  The totality of the physical evidence at soc: blood staining to carpets and bedding and/or lack of, casings, distance of shots, trajectories and wound tracks overwhelmingly support our argument which I've no doubt will be supported by relevant experts in the fields of ballistics, blood pattern analysis, crime scene analysis and reconstruction and pathology.   

As far as I am concerned the starting point is NB making the call to JB from the kitchen and SC climbing the stairs to shoot June.   
Everything I see is the case being binary. If Nevill was downstairs when the shooting started it was Sheila doing the shooting.
I have seen no guilter suggest a reco where Jeremy started by shooting a sleeping June while Nevill was downstairs, yet if he was the case is more or less settled.
Therefore filling out the most likely narrative that arrives at this scenario at 3 am is relevant, and all elements of the crime scene come into play. Bloody knickers and tampon parts downstairs in a prudish household have an explanation, and if it is relevant to the crime it should be part of a hypothetical reconstruction. It certainly does not suggest a drowsy and drugged Sheila making herself available to be shot next to the wrecked body of her mother which is what the guilters describe.

Offline John

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2017, 02:40:22 PM »
Everything I see is the case being binary. If Nevill was downstairs when the shooting started it was Sheila doing the shooting.
I have seen no guilter suggest a reco where Jeremy started by shooting a sleeping June while Nevill was downstairs, yet if he was the case is more or less settled.
Therefore filling out the most likely narrative that arrives at this scenario at 3 am is relevant, and all elements of the crime scene come into play. Bloody knickers and tampon parts downstairs in a prudish household have an explanation, and if it is relevant to the crime it should be part of a hypothetical reconstruction. It certainly does not suggest a drowsy and drugged Sheila making herself available to be shot next to the wrecked body of her mother which is what the guilters describe.

The difficulty is that there isn't a scrap of evidence which places Sheila downstairs I'm afraid.  Check out the first responders statement about the soles of her feet.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Samson

« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2017, 11:08:48 PM »
The difficulty is that there isn't a scrap of evidence which places Sheila downstairs I'm afraid.  Check out the first responders statement about the soles of her feet.
Remember Sherlock Holmes and the varied iterations of this theme

"when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

I am not saying she did so, but if it is indeed impossible for the soles of her feet to be unaffected or stained from being downstairs, and soc reports are unassailable, then she bathed her feet before shooting herself.

Offline John

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2017, 12:58:53 AM »
Remember Sherlock Holmes and the varied iterations of this theme

"when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

I am not saying she did so, but if it is indeed impossible for the soles of her feet to be unaffected or stained from being downstairs, and soc reports are unassailable, then she bathed her feet before shooting herself.

There were glass shards all over the kitchen floor, bathing would have made no difference.

Offline Samson

« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2017, 01:32:56 AM »
There were glass shards all over the kitchen floor, bathing would have made no difference.
All over? Where would I see the detail/photos?
You assume a fight, the classic reconstruction has no such fight. Sheila may have vandalised as an act after killing Nevill. The problem starts with the bedroom scene precluding him being shot there. This problem never goes away except for those who don't confront it in the first place
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 01:35:55 AM by Samson »

Offline John

« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2017, 01:40:44 AM »
All over? Where would I see the detail/photos?
You assume a fight, the classic reconstruction has no such fight. Sheila may have vandalised as an act after killing Nevill. The problem starts with the bedroom scene precluding him being shot there. This problem never goes away except for those who don't confront it in the first place

The fight was over the kitchen table adjacent to where Nevill was found slumped in a chair with his head in the coal scuttle having succumbed to the final shots to his head.  The glass lantern above the table was smashed in the fight having been struck by the rifle as it was swung around.  It was during this fight that the stock of the rifle was damaged, the missing piece of wood from the stock being found in front of the Aga cooker.  Had Sheila been party to this scrap over the kitchen table she would have borne the marks to prove it.  Jeremy Bamber on the other hand had unexplained marks on his arms which the police failed to follow up on at the time.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 01:51:07 AM by John »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2017, 02:04:11 PM »
The fight was over the kitchen table adjacent to where Nevill was found slumped in a chair with his head in the coal scuttle having succumbed to the final shots to his head.  The glass lantern above the table was smashed in the fight having been struck by the rifle as it was swung around.  It was during this fight that the stock of the rifle was damaged, the missing piece of wood from the stock being found in front of the Aga cooker.  Had Sheila been party to this scrap over the kitchen table she would have borne the marks to prove it.  Jeremy Bamber on the other hand had unexplained marks on his arms which the police failed to follow up on at the time.

AE re JB's arms:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3419.msg143404#msg143404

SC had a graze wound to her abdomen covered by a dressing along with 2 holes in her nightdress and a question mark about burns, a black mark and particles.  All unexplained.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=199.0;attach=670

[attachment deleted by admin]
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2017, 02:14:35 PM »

I haven't seen any evidence of glass shards all over the kitchen floor.  Just a broken glass lampshade.  Glass lampshades are usually made of toughened glass to withstand heat from bulbs. 

The pathologist confirmed at trial the soles of NB's feet were free of any bloodstaining.  If NB was in some sort of struggle in the kitchen with the perp then why does it follow a bare-footed SC would sustain injury and debris if NB didn't? 

Offline Myster

« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2017, 05:08:30 PM »
AE re JB's arms:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3419.msg143404#msg143404

SC had a graze wound to her abdomen covered by a dressing along with 2 holes in her nightdress and a question mark about burns, a black mark and particles.  All unexplained.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=199.0;attach=670

The graze might have been done anytime that day or days before, and nothing to do with the murders.

Ditto for the hole in the nightdress, if it was a cigarette/cigarette ash burn.

If connected with either of the two bullets fired at her neck, then the hole could be from a red-hot casing which dropped onto her nightie, before rolling onto the floor when the rifle was arranged to make it appear she commited suicide. Or from bits of burning propellant which dropped out of said casing.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2017, 05:24:16 PM »
I haven't seen any evidence of glass shards all over the kitchen floor.  Just a broken glass lampshade.  Glass lampshades are usually made of toughened glass to withstand heat from bulbs. 

The pathologist confirmed at trial the soles of NB's feet were free of any bloodstaining.  If NB was in some sort of struggle in the kitchen with the perp then why does it follow a bare-footed SC would sustain injury and debris if NB didn't?

During the kitchen struggle, Nevill's position probably remained closer to the sink, well away from where most of the shattered lightshade and pottery landed on the floor near to the table and kitchen/main hall doorway, so less likely that his soles would sustain cuts or grazes. If Sheila was the killer, she must have walked through this debris-strewn area to get back upstairs... but her soles were clean and undamaged.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.