Author Topic: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive  (Read 81151 times)

Offline jassi

Re: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive
« Reply #285 on: October 16, 2018, 04:28:07 PM »

No it isn't,  it's the Christmas before Madeleine disappeared.   Have you watched the video's ?   It shows the twins toddling to look at Madeleine's kitchen.

I haven't. Can you post a link for the video please?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Lace

« Reply #286 on: October 16, 2018, 05:04:07 PM »

There's this one Madeleine is wearing a cardigan over the red dress,  it says underneath Christmas 2006,  there is one with the twins looking at her kitchen will try and find it.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=madeleine+mccann%27s+last+christmas+2006+youtube&view=detail&mid=311E8A2F18BE17B3C32A311E8A2F18BE17B3C32A&FORM=VIRE

« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 09:01:12 AM by Lace »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #287 on: October 16, 2018, 05:58:46 PM »
Do you really think they would allow someone else to make the decision ?
I can't see how they did control it, being stuck in Praia da Luz.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #288 on: October 16, 2018, 06:03:44 PM »

Madeleine isn't looking directly into the camera in the one of her in the park.   They usually like a photo with the full face of the child.    The one in the red dress shows Madeleine as she was the Christmas before she disappeared,   four months before which is hardly that much younger.
Did they have that "Red Dress" photo with them on the night of the 3rd?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #289 on: October 16, 2018, 06:12:48 PM »
There's this one Madeleine is wearing a cardigan over the red dress,  it says underneath Christmas 2006,  there is one with the twins looking at her kitchen will try and find it.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=madeleine+mccann%27s+last+christmas+2006+youtube&view=detail&mid=311E8A2F18BE17B3C32A311E8A2F18BE17B3C32A&FORM=VIRE
There are better videos than that compilation.
Moderation

Offline Lace

« Reply #290 on: October 16, 2018, 06:16:03 PM »

It's this one I was thinking about,  sorry she's still in her pyjama's haven'tal been changed into the red dress, but look at her hair it's the same as the photo in the red dress and her face.   All these video's were taken Christmas 2006 -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32POkpBO7sU

Offline Lace

« Reply #291 on: October 16, 2018, 06:20:52 PM »
Just looking closely at that video,  are Madeleine and Amelie dressed in the same pyjama's?    If so could be more evidence that Kate did buy the same pyjama's for Amelie as in the ones Madeleine was wearing when she disappeared.

Offline jassi

« Reply #292 on: October 16, 2018, 06:42:07 PM »
There are better videos than that compilation.

Yes, the problem with compilations is that they may not always be sequential and thus may be misleading.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #293 on: October 16, 2018, 06:54:33 PM »
Yes, the problem with compilations is that they may not always be sequential and thus may be misleading.
The music drives me batty.
Moderation

Offline sadie

« Reply #294 on: October 17, 2018, 02:21:30 AM »

my same reply goes to you as I posted to lace.....

what happened here then ....madies eyes are closed ...

http://www.findmadeleine.com/home.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6196197/Shock-Kate-McCann-closes-online-fundraising-shop.html
What are you going on about?  In both the images you mention her eyes are open

The best photo is the one they used.  It showed her eye flaw as well as her general appearance, clearly and sharply.

.... and as Lace pointed out, taken only 4 months before.

Why are you trying to deny that this photo is a good one for searching for Madeleine ?

Offline Lace

« Reply #295 on: October 17, 2018, 08:57:15 AM »
The music drives me batty.

Put your sound on mute.

Offline Lace

« Reply #296 on: October 17, 2018, 09:02:17 AM »
If you look closely at the video of Madeleine carrying the present,  you can see Kate with Amelie who is wearing the same red dress.

Offline xtina

« Reply #297 on: October 17, 2018, 10:20:47 AM »
What are you going on about?  In both the images you mention her eyes are open

The best photo is the one they used.  It showed her eye flaw as well as her general appearance, clearly and sharply.

.... and as Lace pointed out, taken only 4 months before.

Why are you trying to deny that this photo is a good one for searching for Madeleine ?

what are you going on about...

Im talking about the campaign clothing....the missing still missed ...posters...

look at the pictures again ....one looking sideways ....her eyes or not visible....

scroll down to the teashirt on the link...dont give up on me ...never give up....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6196197/Shock-Kate-McCann-closes-online-fundraising-shop.html

the poster ...looking down ...in the bottom right corner of the online shop

the poster photo that you download...

the pic in the red dress....you would have to be in her face to see her eye.....

does not show build or height .....or hair....nothing physically as she was.....

how you can say they are good for searching imo is rubish....
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Lace

« Reply #298 on: October 17, 2018, 12:43:18 PM »

what are you going on about...

Im talking about the campaign clothing....the missing still missed ...posters...

look at the pictures again ....one looking sideways ....her eyes or not visible....

scroll down to the teashirt on the link...dont give up on me ...never give up....

the poster ...looking down ...in the bottom right corner of the online shop

the poster photo that you download...

the pic in the red dress....you would have to be in her face to see her eye.....

does not show build or height .....or hair....nothing physically as she was.....

how you can say they are good for searching imo is rubish....

Compare the photo Madeleine given to the police [in red dress]  a full facial photo,  compare it to other photo's of missing children,  the police ask for a full facial photo,  details of height etc are given as well.   Madeleine had a birth mark on her leg is that shown?  No it isn't.   

Offline Sunny

« Reply #299 on: October 17, 2018, 04:18:58 PM »

Compare the photo Madeleine given to the police [in red dress]  a full facial photo,  compare it to other photo's of missing children,  the police ask for a full facial photo,  details of height etc are given as well.   Madeleine had a birth mark on her leg is that shown?  No it isn't.

Compare Madeleine in the red dress to this photograph (also full frontal).  When was this taken, as Madeleine looks a lot older in this one IMO
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!