Author Topic: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive  (Read 81179 times)

Offline barrier

Re: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive
« Reply #645 on: October 27, 2018, 07:08:56 PM »
I see no reason why someone could not have entered through the window and exited through the front door

Except for C Mitchell telling prime time on RTE that the McCann's were firmly of the view of

"that somebody got into the apartment and took Madeleine out the window as their means of escape, and to do that they did not necessarily have to tamper with anything. They got out of the window fairly easily."

All on the web if one wishes to find the cite.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #646 on: October 27, 2018, 07:11:12 PM »
Lots of people had access to the keys.  Reception, cleaners, maintenance staff to name a few.  Also it was said that one of the staff lost some keys for a while.

So easy to make a copy.  In fact, why not take a copy of the lot if you were that way inclined.  Several burglaries in block 5 were via the front door with no sign of forced entry.

Copy keys used?
Even GA realised if someone had a key, then an inside job is possible.  It is on the list of ways to open the front door.
Employees doing burglaries was what SY explored.  It is possible but would they have taken a child?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #647 on: October 27, 2018, 07:12:45 PM »
You say unlikely  but not unlikely  enough for the PJ to test it so it must have been possible.. Not sure how closely the window was checked for any such marks ...plus I doubt if white soled trainers would have left much mark
They were doing what they had to do to cover all possibilities imo .
Now you're theorising on the type of footwear this imaginary abductor/ burglar of yours ,would this be entering  or leaving via the window ? Havn't you seen the demonstration video of how it would be impossible for an abductor to have balanced on the bed holding a child and got them both out through the window ?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #648 on: October 27, 2018, 07:13:19 PM »

Except for C Mitchell telling prime time on RTE that the McCann's were firmly of the view of

"that somebody got into the apartment and took Madeleine out the window as their means of escape, and to do that they did not necessarily have to tamper with anything. They got out of the window fairly easily."

We've heard that before but the McCann's views don't actually count IMO.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #649 on: October 27, 2018, 07:13:57 PM »
Even GA realised if someone had a key, then an inside job is possible.  It is on the list of ways to open the front door.
Employees doing burglaries was what SY explored.  It is possible but would they have taken a child?

SY clutched at straws imo,still waiting for some one to explain why were SY officers accompanied by cadaver in full view of the world's press on their hands and knees  looking for evidence of a live child.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #650 on: October 27, 2018, 07:16:30 PM »
We've heard that before but the McCann's views don't actually count IMO.

So her book was nonsense,KM that is.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #651 on: October 27, 2018, 07:26:18 PM »

SY clutched at straws imo,still waiting for some one to explain why were SY officers accompanied by cadaver in full view of the world's press on their hands and knees  looking for evidence of a live child.
What about my "other child died" theory.  In which case they are not looking for the living child but the other one.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #652 on: October 27, 2018, 07:28:16 PM »
So her book was nonsense,KM that is.
You would never catch me saying that.
Moderation

Offline sadie

« Reply #653 on: October 27, 2018, 07:38:20 PM »

I very much doubt if at that time with all the overwhelming grief they were going thru', they analysed the situation in any depth.

It seems to me that they fell into the trap that was set. 
Because the window was open, they just thought that she must have been taken thru there.   Later on, it is my bet that the Mccanns realised just how difficult / impossibnle it would have been for an abductor to leave thru that narrow window carrying Madeleine ...
... and leave no fibres or marks on the window, or cill, at all.

They made a simple mistake.  One, imo, that they were led into

Offline sadie

« Reply #654 on: October 27, 2018, 07:43:32 PM »

Not a regular burglar, imo.

There are signs that the appartment was watched and that this was an extremely organised abduction imo

A group of local burglars might have been set up to do it, or a special gang brought in.  With a great big pay checque at the end.

AIMHOpinion

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #655 on: October 27, 2018, 07:46:05 PM »
I very much doubt if at that time with all the overwhelming grief they were going thru', they analysed the situation in any depth.

Because the window was open, they just thought that she must have been taken thru there.   Later on, it is my bet that the Mccanns realised just how difficult / impossibnle it would have been for an abductor to leave thru that narrow window carrying Madeleine ...

That is opinion and expressed as opinion.  Any of us could have made the same mistake.  So why did the McCanns stick to their misconception rather than change it?
Moderation

Offline Sunny

« Reply #656 on: October 27, 2018, 07:48:13 PM »

Barrier's quote from Clarence Mitchell was from September 2007 and by then it would have been perfectly clear that any abductor didn't enter through the window.

Here is a link to that

https://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/mccann-family-reverse-story-over-breakin-evidence-26327114.html
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline barrier

« Reply #657 on: October 27, 2018, 07:51:21 PM »
Not a regular burglar, imo.

There are signs that the appartment was watched and that this was an extremely organised abduction imo

A group of local burglars might have been set up to do it, or a special gang brought in.  With a great big pay checque at the end.

AIMHOpinion

The alleged local abductors didn't look too rich when Bilton stuck his furry monster under their noses last year.

Offline sadie

« Reply #658 on: October 28, 2018, 01:35:13 AM »
That is opinion and expressed as opinion.  Any of us could have made the same mistake.  So why did the McCanns stick to their misconception rather than change it?

Minds stuck in a rut?  Dunno.

Maybe they have changed it ... and just not verbalised their change of thoughts.

I feel that Dave Edgar is a very sincere and probably clever man ... but I wonder how often he thinks out of the box ?

It seems the Mccanns think very highly of Dave ... and little doubt he is a methodical man who would work hard.  I

In my mind, unfortunately he seems unable to think anything other than Madeleine is not far away from where she was allegedly taken.   That might be the usual case, but I think this case is different.

Offline Lace

« Reply #659 on: October 28, 2018, 08:24:49 AM »

They have to cover both lines of investigation,   Redwood said that they were investigating whether Madeleine was alive or sadly dead.    There was no body though was there.