Author Topic: Moderation queries.  (Read 93192 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: Moderation queries.
« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2019, 11:29:00 AM »
Moderators have volunteered to ensure that all members keep to the rules of the Forum. If you poke your head above the parapet you should expect to be shot at in my opinion. As long as you are confident that your moderating is fair, unbiased and in accordance with forum rules there's no need to feel like anyone is attacking you personally.

You should give it a go.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2019, 11:32:44 AM »
I don't know if I would quite go as far as that Eleanor.  I don't think there would be any objection to a board balanced to suit any particular complainant's bias ... but I think gunit would shed no tears for me and thee did we decide to quit and apply to Jill Havern's with our CV's for a home.

Going Free.  One battered Moderator.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #77 on: May 31, 2019, 11:39:03 AM »
I don't know if I would quite go as far as that Eleanor.  I don't think there would be any objection to a board balanced to suit any particular complainant's bias ... but I think gunit would shed no tears for me and thee did we decide to quit and apply to Jill Havern's with our CV's for a home.

I wonder why you think I'm targetting you and Eleanor in particular?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #78 on: May 31, 2019, 11:40:44 AM »
Going Free.  One battered Moderator.

I've seen how moderation on that forum handles dissidents ... oooooh the POWER ... no arbitration there.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #79 on: May 31, 2019, 11:41:44 AM »

People come and go for a variety of reasons,I don't think there's much shedding of tears from some quarters when they do,Stephen springs to mind for one.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2019, 11:42:47 AM »
I've seen how moderation on that forum handles dissidents ... oooooh the POWER ... no arbitration there.

I am almost overcome with longing.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #81 on: May 31, 2019, 11:43:05 AM »
I wonder why you think I'm targetting you and Eleanor in particular?

Why on earth would I be thinking that  *%87

Anyway ... back to topic ... did you catch sight of my response to your queries?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #82 on: May 31, 2019, 11:45:01 AM »
I am almost overcome with longing.

Do you think we could wing it?  They'd never notice.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2019, 11:47:14 AM »
Do you think we could wing it?  They'd never notice.

Change the user name.  Change the email address and only go for Supporters.  Yep, dead easy.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #84 on: May 31, 2019, 11:52:25 AM »
People come and go for a variety of reasons,I don't think there's much shedding of tears from some quarters when they do,Stephen springs to mind for one.

Stephen was part of the exodus seeking a more suitable home.  There was no-one on either side of the divide who did not feel his pain and sympathised greatly when he lost his dear wife.  I think of him often and hope for his well being.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #85 on: May 31, 2019, 11:54:26 AM »
Change the user name.  Change the email address and only go for Supporters.  Yep, dead easy.

I reckon I could do that.  Would soon work my way through the ranks.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #86 on: May 31, 2019, 12:12:11 PM »

Could someone give me some tips on how to change my email address?  I don't know how to do that.

User Name.  How's about, I Love Gonc?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #87 on: May 31, 2019, 12:31:53 PM »
Could someone give me some tips on how to change my email address?  I don't know how to do that.

User Name.  How's about, I Love Gonc?

That should do it ... but you would need to drop Mona Lisa she's a giveaway ... but there are loads of appropriate avatars to choose from.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #88 on: May 31, 2019, 12:38:45 PM »
That should do it ... but you would need to drop Mona Lisa she's a giveaway ... but there are loads of appropriate avatars to choose from.

What about The Terminator?  That should tell em I mean business.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #89 on: May 31, 2019, 01:00:27 PM »
1. Deletions. … Which of your posts have been deleted unfairly?
2. Restoring deleted posts. … Which of your posts have been restored?
3. Moderator Bias. … Please give examples or an example of moderator bias.
4. Cites … What is your problem?
5. Rules … Haven’t you read them?
6. Too much moderation? … Please give examples or an example illustrating your concerns
7. Public/off topic arguments … Please give examples or an example illustrating your concerns.

Why are you challenging me personally? If you read the Madeleine McCann board and this thread you will see that I have listed subjects which have been repeatedly raised by all members, not just me.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0