Author Topic: CB has been declared ‘arguido’ by the PJ.  (Read 25989 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: CB has been declared ‘arguido’ by the PJ.
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2022, 08:25:08 AM »
I dont see how CB being made an arguido makes the dog alerts "BS".... Science tells us the alerts are not BS.... I've actually seen dog alerts first hand very recently and they were correct.... as is the case in over 90% of alerts.
Science tells us nothing about the alerts because there, are no real scientific studies. Just as your recent observations tell us nothing from a scientific perspective.
Grime needs to explain his claims

Offline The General

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2022, 08:30:11 AM »
Science tells us nothing about the alerts because there, are no real scientific studies. Just as your recent observations tell us nothing from a scientific perspective.
Grime needs to explain his claims
Ask him.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2022, 08:41:27 AM »
Ask him.
He would not reply as the investigation is on-going.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2022, 09:12:31 AM »
I wonder why Portugal has named an arguido? The Germans have led the investigation into this suspect, they have claimed he is guilty of murder and that they will charge him eventually. Why are the Portuguese authorities getting involved?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2022, 09:15:24 AM »
I wonder why Portugal has named an arguido? The Germans have led the investigation into this suspect, they have claimed he is guilty of murder and that they will charge him eventually. Why are the Portuguese authorities getting involved?

To avoid total embarrassment?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2022, 09:34:16 AM »

What embarrassment? They've shown no signs of being interested in CB or in prosecuting him. They were content to let the Germans prosecute him for a rape committed in Portugal. Why are they involving themselves?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2022, 09:40:10 AM »
What embarrassment? They've shown no signs of being interested in CB or in prosecuting him. They were content to let the Germans prosecute him for a rape committed in Portugal. Why are they involving themselves?
Do you have an inside track into the Portuguese investigation over the last few years?  If so do please share, or are you sworn to judicial secrecy?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2022, 09:41:02 AM »

According to Sky Wolters says its procedural, now of course the PJ could have been asked by the BKA to look at something, the only way for this to happen because of the sol was to make him arguido, now it could well be a two way thing, you want help let us know what you have, also doesn't the arguido thing have a time limit of 8 months, best get cracking then.

https://news.sky.com/story/madeleine-mccann-convicted-child-abuser-christian-b-becomes-official-suspect-in-disappearance-12595566

German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters confirmed to Sky News that it was "apparently only for formal reasons, to prevent a statute of limitations in Portugal".
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2022, 09:42:20 AM »

There must be a huge element of embarrassment at work and left to their own devices the Portuguese would probably have been content to see the Statute of Limitations come and go and Madeleine's fate for ever to be a mystery.

Then came the Germans.

Volters has said he has evidence which if seen cannot be denied.  Although German law didn't permit him to share it in the public domain perhaps it allowed it to be shared with the heads of a joint investigation.
The Portuguese may have seen it and agree with his assessment of it.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2022, 09:44:05 AM »
According to Sky Wolters says its procedural, now of course the PJ could have been asked by the BKA to look at something, the only way for this to happen because of the sol was to make him arguido, now it could well be a two way thing, you want help let us know what you have, also doesn't the arguido thing have a time limit of 8 months, best get cracking then.

https://news.sky.com/story/madeleine-mccann-convicted-child-abuser-christian-b-becomes-official-suspect-in-disappearance-12595566

German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters confirmed to Sky News that it was "apparently only for formal reasons, to prevent a statute of limitations in Portugal".

Dear me….and here was I all excited that we’d finally see Brueckner in the dock.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline barrier

« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2022, 09:44:22 AM »
Now the beeb are saying its at the germans request, ?

A person has been declared an official suspect by Portuguese prosecutors investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Prosecutors in Faro said German authorities had made the move at their request, but did not give the suspect's name.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61183857
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2022, 09:44:52 AM »
There must be a huge element of embarrassment at work and left to their own devices the Portuguese would probably have been content to see the Statute of Limitations come and go and Madeleine's fate for ever to be a mystery.

Then came the Germans.

Volters has said he has evidence which if seen cannot be denied.  Although German law didn't permit him to share it in the public domain perhaps it allowed it to be shared with the heads of a joint investigation.
The Portuguese may have seen it and agree with his assessment of it.

Pole Volters?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline barrier

« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2022, 09:45:49 AM »
Dear me….and here was I all excited that we’d finally see Brueckner in the dock.

Nah, storm in a tea cup, it'll peter out again.

Offline barrier

« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2022, 09:46:47 AM »
Is he the 7th?  Unlucky for some.

You need to revisit that number .

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2022, 09:47:07 AM »
Now the beeb are saying its at the germans request, ?

A person has been declared an official suspect by Portuguese prosecutors investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Prosecutors in Faro said German authorities had made the move at their request, but did not give the suspect's name.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61183857

Germans have made him arguido at Portuguese police's request.