Author Topic: Matthew steeples interview with shaun atwood about the mccanns  (Read 1434 times)

Offline Rossb

https://youtu.be/eUbOU5930XU

Matthew steeples short interview with shaun atwood. Apparently he worked for a charity and met the mccanns twice. Who is he and even in the video he has made mistakes.

Offline Eleanor

Re: Matthew steeples interview with shaun atwood about the mccanns
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2022, 09:57:01 AM »
https://youtu.be/eUbOU5930XU

Matthew steeples short interview with shaun atwood. Apparently he worked for a charity and met the mccanns twice. Who is he and even in the video he has made mistakes.

Yes, he has made mistakes.  But then most peripheral investigators do.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2022, 10:17:49 AM »
He still mentions the infamous proved right cadaver in 200 cases. The dpg didnt even do more than 21 cases for sy police which found five bodies 2 of which in one case. So 4 out of 21 or 17 a think. The dpgs and i repeat have never been given a track record of percentage neither 200 cases which is insane a dog vould do that, people keep repeating it.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2022, 10:39:55 AM »
He still mentions the infamous proved right cadaver in 200 cases. The dpg didnt even do more than 21 cases for sy police which found five bodies 2 of which in one case. So 4 out of 21 or 17 a think. The dpgs and i repeat have never been given a track record of percentage neither 200 cases which is insane a dog vould do that, people keep repeating it.

This is a huge problem with this case.  The lies and misinformation are repeated ad infinitum and are then believed by far too many.
The statement from Steeples is a mess of mistaken beliefs and innuendo.  There was no blood splatter on the curtains by the way.

Offline Lace

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2022, 11:02:25 AM »
This is a huge problem with this case.  The lies and misinformation are repeated ad infinitum and are then believed by far too many.
The statement from Steeples is a mess of mistaken beliefs and innuendo.  There was no blood splatter on the curtains by the way.

It's people like Steeple who keep the myths going.   There was no blood splatter on the curtains,  yet people keep going on about it,  they washed the curtains is another one.  All they need to do is read the files read the forensic reports.

Offline Lace

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2022, 11:05:02 AM »

If Madeleine had died in the apartment,  I don't for one minute think she did,  there wouldn't be cadaver scent left in the apartment as the body wouldn't have been left for long enough.  There is no gas leaked from a dead body in the first stage of decomposition.

Offline Lace

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2022, 11:10:10 AM »
Martin Grimes has already back tracked,  he said what the cadaver dog reacted to could have been ancient scent long before the McCann's were in 5a.   

Offline Rossb

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2022, 11:18:46 AM »
If Madeleine had died in the apartment,  I don't for one minute think she did,  there wouldn't be cadaver scent left in the apartment as the body wouldn't have been left for long enough.  There is no gas leaked from a dead body in the first stage of decomposition.

Yeah reason why i posted this is what you said same old misinformation. If you see the start they cant even ask questions properly. He briefly mentioned cadaver, but couldnt explain scents from outaide the vehicle not inside, veranda and flowerbed? Eh makes no semse why he wouldnt bring it up. Now its a short interview however my take away from it was he met them twice due to some charity and he said he didnt like gerry mccann  i cant stand when people leave things at that, who he really has no relevance tp the case in hand

Offline Lace

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2022, 11:19:18 AM »
Steeple says that CB wouldn't be interested in little girls that he went for older.   Did he not read about CB taking photo's of his girlfriends little girl?   This man is a complete idiot.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2022, 11:20:34 AM »
If Madeleine had died in the apartment,  I don't for one minute think she did,  there wouldn't be cadaver scent left in the apartment as the body wouldn't have been left for long enough. There is no gas leaked from a dead body in the first stage of decomposition.

That would depend on how long the body lay in the apartment, wouldn't it?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2022, 11:22:08 AM »
That would depend on how long the body lay in the apartment, wouldn't it?
Not really

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2022, 11:25:16 AM »

Grime has confirmed the 100% track record is not true. I think he deserves criticism for not making the true facts clearer

Offline Rossb

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2022, 11:52:22 AM »
Grime has confirmed the 100% track record is not true. I think he deserves criticism for not making the true facts clearer

It was apparently not reacting 200 times to meat related stuff. But he cant confirm why the evrd dog not cadavar evrd dog alerted to flowerbed, veranda aswell which means placing bofy their rather than scent swifting from one direction to the other lol. Cuddle cat played with it twice and hid it. Then alerted and was called over to renault scenic a few times in video without re calling to other vehicles. No wonder he got the le haurte 90k job

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2022, 12:13:56 PM »
Steeple says that CB wouldn't be interested in little girls that he went for older.   Did he not read about CB taking photo's of his girlfriends little girl?   This man is a complete idiot.

And has been Convicted of Sexual Abuse against several small children.

Offline barrier

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2022, 12:19:05 PM »
And has been Convicted of Sexual Abuse against several small children.

But not murder.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.