Author Topic: Netflix to air new documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 75490 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

So it wasn't fact? It was a tongue and cheek suggestion.  ^*&&
Gosh, I hope I’m not going to have to explain every post I write to you.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

Offline Venturi Swirl

The Comments are interesting.
This one tickled me
“Oh no, not him. I think he did more bad than good. Looking forward to seeing the documentary and making my own mind up, which I should imagine, is that he is a turnip”
 @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

What do you mean by that? You've only wrote two.
Tell you what you could do though, seeing as you hold the view that if people aren't cautioned then their statements aren't admissible. You could explain why that wouldn't mean the sum total of evidence for the open window and whooshing curtains - in my opinion amounts to "no comment?"
Don't suppose you could explain in your opinion  what other 'admissible' evidence exists of an open window and raised shutter other than the no comment from the missing child's mother, could you?
Evidence given in court from the dock by the defendant and other witnesses probably.

Offline Venturi Swirl

No wonder you have to keep explaining with a response like that. Which witness statements? They're not admissible according to you unless they are given under caution. Did you forget that bit? I was kinda hoping you'd provide us with the names of these witnesses who gave statements under caution confirming the window was open, the shutter was raised and the curtains were whooshing.
You really are being a bit tiresome imo.  If there was a court case then witnesses would be called to give evidence in the dock, defendants also, unless they chose not to. Get it now?

Offline Venturi Swirl

Big Jim is on the case, https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8631843/madeleine-mccann-alive-netflix-documentary-claims/
The hopes of Maddie’s Barmy Army come crashing down:

“The documentary also claims pretty Madeleine is likely to have been kept alive by child traffickers because, as a middle-class British girl, she would be more financially valuable.

Julian Peribanez, the private investigator hired by the McCann, explains: “They usually go for lower-class kids from third world countries — that’s the main supplier of these gangs.

“The value that Madeleine had was really high because if they took her it’s because they were going to get a lot of money.”

Large sections of the eight-part series - expected to be a new Netflix phenomenon like Making A Murderer - are devoted to exploring the human trafficking explanation, which regularly involves the supply of a child to desperate wannabe parents or sickening paedophiles.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

FYI this is my last response to you.   &^&*%
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 05:00:49 PM by John »

Offline Mr Gray

It's interesting... What can amaral say... That isn't libellous... And for the first time he will be under the jurisdiction of English libel law... I don't think Netflix will be bothered about paying out a couple of hundred thousand.... Leaving amaral out to dry

Offline jassi

Trailer here -  https://youtu.be/9qmlCVaoNZw
 -
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

You really are being a bit tiresome imo.  If there was a court case then witnesses would be called to give evidence in the dock, defendants also, unless they chose not to. Get it now?

There's only one witness who claimed to hve seen the open window and shutters afaik. It would be fascinating to hear her explain how she managed to see them when the first thing Madeleine's father did was close them. Did she get there before or with the T9? Why did she go there before she had been notified of the disappearance?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

Trailer here -  https://youtu.be/9qmlCVaoNZw
 -

It mentions amaral was under investigation himself... That's a first

Offline jassi

It would be nice to see the game played with a straight bat for a change, without too many  spin bowlers.  ?{)(**
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future