Author Topic: Netflix to air new documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 75555 times)

Offline John

A reminder that the documentary first episode airs tomorrow evening,

Gonçalo Amaral, "All they did at the time was Lie, Lie, Lie".
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 11:11:40 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

A reminder that the documentary first episode airs tomorrow evening,

Gonçalo Amaral, "All they did at the time was Lie, Lie, Lie".

Should be very interesting... According to the mail amaral is quoted as saying his right to free speech has been established... Wonder if he realises that doesn't apply to the uk

Offline Brietta

Should be very interesting... According to the mail amaral is quoted as saying his right to free speech has been established... Wonder if he realises that doesn't apply to the uk
If current press reports are accurate I have a feeling that the content of the eagerly anticipated programme may indeed be a huge disappointment for quite a few of our members and many others among whom I don't number.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

Once upon a time, when I had just joined the forum, and only had perhaps 20 posts to my username, I was given some advice by a fellow member.   Don't let Alfie bully you.

Here's my advice to you.  Don't let Verti bully you.

We need some fresh opinions and eyesight.    &^^&*
I don't think we will be seeing any fresh opinion or insight for reasons I will keep to myself fir the time being... And it's insight... Not eyesight... LOL
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 12:32:08 PM by Davel »

Offline John

If current press reports are accurate I have a feeling that the content of the eagerly anticipated programme may indeed be a huge disappointment for quite a few of our members and many others among whom I don't number.

I might be wrong but from what I have read about the documentary it will not tread the depths of speculation but merely attempt to lay out the known facts. No doubt they will miss some out and get others wrong so here's hoping that it will add something to our combined knowledge.

I will add also that posters should adhere to the well established etiquette we have on this forum when making comments. Argumentative or abusive posts are prohibited.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 12:41:20 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline ShiningInLuz

I don't think we will be seeing any fresh opinion or insight for reasons I will keep to myself fir the time being
I was quite clearly talking about Cheeky Monkey, not Netflix or Mark S.  Wrong end of the stick.

Which reminds me, I need to take Gonçalo, my cadaver dog, out for a walky.  It is pristine azure blue sky here.

I want to check on the cadaver.  Whilst Gonçalo always loves to find a new stick for a really good chew.

*&(+(+
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

I was quite clearly talking about Cheeky Monkey, not Netflix or Mark S.  Wrong end of the stick.

Which reminds me, I need to take Gonçalo, my cadaver dog, out for a walky.  It is pristine azure blue sky here.

I want to check on the cadaver.  Whilst Gonçalo always loves to find a new stick for a really good chew.

*&(+(+

I realised exactly who you were referring to

Offline Mr Gray

I might be wrong but from what I have read about the documentary it will not tread the depths of speculation but merely attempt to lay out the known facts. No doubt they will miss some out and get others wrong so here's hoping that it will add something to our combined knowledge.

I will add also that posters should adhere to the well established etiquette we have on this forum when making comments. Argumentative or abusive posts are prohibited.

All they did was lie.. Lie. Lie... Sounds a little more than that..
I can't see, what amaral can say that isn't libellous, and of any interest...

Offline Eleanor

Oh Really.  Very difficult sometime when one doesn't want to Delete just because it's argumentative, which quite often they are, and all as bad as each other.

But then I tend to see that as Tit for Tat.

Offline Eleanor

I'm looking forward to hearing what every single one of them have to say. I'll be particularity interested to hear what hard evidence Julian Peribanez has, that gives us a fresh insight, that in his opinion directly links Madeleine with desperate wannabe parents or sickening paedophiles.
Personally, I fail to see any scenario that there is to be hopeful about imo.

Sickening Paedophiles would never have taken such risks for just one girl child.

Offline Angelo222

I'm looking forward to hearing what every single one of them have to say. I'll be particularity interested to hear what hard evidence Julian Peribanez has, that gives us a fresh insight, that in his opinion directly links Madeleine with desperate wannabe parents or sickening paedophiles.
Personally, I fail to see any scenario that there is to be hopeful about imo.

I have yet to see any evidence that Maddie was taken from the apartment let alone by a paedophile.  Any suggestion that she might still be alive is at best wishful thinking and yet again based on mere speculation.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 02:17:23 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

Sickening Paedophiles would never have taken such risks for just one girl child.

Taking an English tourist's child was sure to stir up a hornet's nest whereas taking some kid from some out-of-the-way rural community would not.  Too risky imo and that is why I believe she sneaked out and got into trouble outside.

The only real evidence suggests she left the apartment barefoot and made her way around block 5 before exiting into the street near mini reception where all sign of her vanished. This strongly suggests someone picked her up and either carried her off or put her in a vehicle and drove off.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 02:56:35 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Eleanor

Someone did, allegedly. Let's hope your right.

My basic common sense and logic tells me that I am right.

Offline Brietta

I have yet to see any evidence that Maddie was taken from the apartment let alone by a paedophile.  Any suggestion that she might still be alive is at best wishful thinking and yet again based on mere speculation.

I approach it from the viewpoint of status quo ... there is no evidence that Madeleine is dead let alone who may have killed her ... nor logistically is there is any valid reliability which favours any of the wild theories suggested for her disposal.

Therefore until there is ... I believe the approach taken by the public prosecutors is the correct one. 

Madeleine was alive immediately prior to her disappearance and has the right to be considered alive even yet ... until there is evidence which proves otherwise.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline misty

It will be interesting to hear from people in this documentary who were reportedly being asked to confess to a crime long before the McCanns became arguidos.