Author Topic: Netflix to air new documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 76037 times)

Offline Mr Gray

She was indeed in the Lobsters with Madeleine. The nanny in charge didn't notice this 'closeness' though;

Madeleine passed the majority of time playing with Jane Tanner's daughter.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CAT_BAKER.htm

So you think it's possible Maddie died in Sunday... And a pretence was made for four days.. Don't you think that's barmy

Offline Erngath

Off topic.
Does anyone else share concern when fellow members of this forum don't post for quite a while?
Sadie, Alice, Sunny ?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline barrier

Off topic.
Does anyone else share concern when fellow members of this forum don't post for quite a while?
Sadie, Alice, Sunny ?

Look at the members list,there is a plethora of those that have passed through,life goes on.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Off topic.
Sadie, Alice, Sunny ?
I had wondered recently what had become of Sadie and Alice, hopefully they are ok and simply suffering from forum fatigue. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Erngath

Look at the members list,there is a plethora of those that have passed through,life goes on.

I hope it does!

Offline Erngath

I had wondered recently what had become of Sadie and Alice, hopefully they are ok and simply suffering from forum fatigue.

I hope they are.

Offline ShiningInLuz

I've just discovered we have Netflix.
Apparently oldest grandson added it to our TV viewing choices a few weeks ago.

However we are leaving the cat and the television behind tomorrow for a few days visit to the east coast.
I really, really hope he does . @)(++(*
&%%6

I thought your part of the UK is in for yet another winter storm?  Why would you holiday on the East Coast?  The North Sea is fecking freezing.

Take some thermals!
What's up, old man?

Offline Erngath

&%%6

I thought your part of the UK is in for yet another winter storm?  Why would you holiday on the East Coast?  The North Sea is fecking freezing.

Take some thermals!

So far we have had an incredibly mild February.
Lots of preparatory work done in the garden.

We've had no snow so far.

March has been a mixture of wind, rain and sun.

The snowdrops are now withering, the early daffodils are blooming, the Forsythia is beginning to bloom and the rhododendrons are full of buds, looking promising for Easter.
I can never decide which is my favourite season.

The best part of our journey will be once more crossing the new Queensferry bridge with the glorious views of both the Forth Railway bridge and the Forth Road Bridge.

Offline Brietta

It would be interesting to see an age progression image of Smithman!
Scotland Yard should have thought of that before they released it.
Wonder what he looks like now and if he'll be watching.

I doubt it.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

I have to disagree, after the recent publicity. I'm certain if he's still kicking about, he'll be tuned right in!
That's if he has the funds for a Netflix subscription of course. Everyone needs a fund to get Netflix.

8(0(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Erngath

I have to disagree, after the recent publicity. I'm certain if he's still kicking about, he'll be tuned right in!
That's if he has the funds for a Netflix subscription of course. Everyone needs a fund to get Netflix.

No.
If you click onto Netflix you can have a month's free subscription and can end your subscription at any time.
No fund required.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 09:41:15 PM by Erngath »

Offline G-Unit

So you think it's possible Maddie died in Sunday... And a pretence was made for four days.. Don't you think that's barmy

What makes you rhink that's what I think? I have said many times I don't know what happened.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Erngath

But that's means he will miss the last four episodes. Trust me, he'll make sure he has a fund to see the good bits.
Should not take too long to raise enough for the next month's subscription.

Offline Erngath

What makes you rhink that's what I think? I have said many times I don't know what happened.

But there must be some theories which you can dismiss?

Offline Brietta

Perhaps the huge revelation some were expecting might be that the Smiths will remember what the man they saw looked like and be able to furnish a concise description of him in 2007 to enable the age progression you suggest.

That would certainly be a break through ... particularly if you recall that the three published Smith interviews firmly asserted the inability of all three to provide a description to the police.

As it is ... I think he is as laid back about it all as the invisible man which is exactly what he is.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....