Author Topic: Gems of Tesco's  (Read 3795 times)

Offline Tim Invictus

Gems of Tesco's
« on: May 10, 2014, 06:39:00 PM »
A place to post the little gems of errrm 'brilliance' emanating from the Tesco Bamberettes, so they are not lost to posterity:

"i wish I had killed them myself (the Bamber victims) so at least Jeremy will be off the hook."
Grahame - circa 2013

"I haven't called you a guilter. If I have I apologise"
Grahame - 10.05.2014

Offline puglove

Re: Gems of Tesco's
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 11:14:43 PM »
A place to post the little gems of errrm 'brilliance' emanating from the Tesco Bamberettes, so they are not lost to posterity:

"i wish I had killed them myself (the Bamber victims) so at least Jeremy will be off the hook."
Grahame - circa 2013

Grahame - 10.05.2014

What's a "guilter"? Does he mean guitar, to go with Elton John's piano? Or is it a Gladysism, like BGB and tyro?     >@@(*&)
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 08:27:26 AM »
On of them what cuts paper up, they had one at our school!  @)(++(*

Offline John

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2014, 07:56:53 PM »
Guilter - Someone who believes that another person is guilty irrespective of the evidence.   ?{)(**

Not sure what someone is who believes a person to be innocent regardless of the evidence?  Naive?

« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 08:03:44 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2014, 08:28:40 PM »
Guilter - Someone who believes that another person is guilty irrespective of the evidence.   ?{)(**

Not sure what someone is who believes a person to be innocent regardless of the evidence?  Naive?

"Guilter"

Oxford dictionary yields no results.  It returns "did you mean guitar"  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Wictionary: http://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/guilter

Martin(i) from Blue: http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,5290.0.html

John may I ask do you see yourself as a "sophisticated guilter" or an unsophisticated guilter?  Lofl  @)(++(*

I wonder what catergory the jury, judges and CCRC fall into  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2014, 08:40:58 PM »

Grahame - circa 2013

Grahame - 10.05.2014

I retrieved the original post which I posted here.  I will have to dig it out.  The really weird thing is that Gladys often states he doesn't like JB  8-)(--)

Perhaps I could understand the sentiment coming from the parent of a convicted child but from Gladys who doesn't even like JB it sounds unfathomable  8-)(--)
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2014, 11:30:03 PM »
Gladys is just the pillock gift that keeps on giving!  8-)(--)

Offline John

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2014, 02:57:18 AM »
"Guilter"

Oxford dictionary yields no results.  It returns "did you mean guitar"  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Wictionary: http://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/guilter

Martin(i) from Blue: http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,5290.0.html

John may I ask do you see yourself as a "sophisticated guilter" or an unsophisticated guilter?  Lofl  @)(++(*

I wonder what catergory the jury, judges and CCRC fall into  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Sorry but not a guilter.  I believe in considering the evidence in its entirety and only then making a judgement.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2014, 12:14:55 PM »
I popped into Tesco's to read Gladys's new 'gem' about 'sexual horseplay' regarding the poor murdered twins! Yet more unfounded and vile comments from a sick mind!

While there I found a new gem from that old mentalist, Mike Tesko! Evidently the Bamber case is about to be broken wide open by DNA investigations on the murder weapon carried out by 'CYCLOPS'. Never mind that the rifle could have been touched by anyone before the murders as Bamber himself said he left the rifle out the evening before after he used it to shoot rats! If such DNA can be identified after nearly 30 years and the rifle being handled by untold police officers and forensic examiners, it would be suspicious if Bamber's DNA WASN'T on the rifle!

The real gem though lies in the identity of the CYCLOPS experts! They are, and I quote directly from Mike Tesko:

"A syndicate of top rated former convicted criminals"!

I kid you not!

And Caroline/Keira cannot understand why we treat the vast majority of the Bamberite freaks on that forum with the utter contempt they deserve! At least Cyclops had one eye open; try opening both of yours Keiraline!

8-)(--)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 12:30:28 PM by Tim Invictus »

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2014, 09:33:58 AM »
Clappedout and Tesko have finally solved the Bamber case; it's really June "wot did it"!  @)(++(*

Sad old nasty s...ks!

Evidently Clappy has a photo of Sheila holding a rifle too! Of course, just like Tesco's photo of 'Sheila on the bed', she can't produce the photo she says exists!

This is a perfect example of why these disreputable cranks are treated with utter scorn. It's all done for attention and effect and it's no coincidence these two are always pissing and moaning in open forums about their personal ailments and sad lives! Pure attention seeking!