Author Topic: Homophobic abuse from a member of the Blue forum.  (Read 5801 times)

Offline ActualMat

Homophobic abuse from a member of the Blue forum.
« on: June 28, 2014, 12:39:49 AM »
I received some very strange messages on Facebook just over a month ago. The messages were from someone named Steven Bones.

The first message read.

"hi mat want to be friends."

I ignored it, didn't know the person, didn't recognise the name. The second message read.

"hello mat you puff want to be friends you know me"

Again, I ignored it. I didn't recognise the name and no one I know would refer to me as a 'puff'. The third message read.

"mat you old pufter arnt you going to reply"

Again, I didn't reply. After that there were no new messages. Tonight whilst I was clearing out messages I clicked on the persons name and noticed they liked a lot of JEREMY BAMBER GROUPS on Facebook. Caught my interest.

So I did a little digging. Who's been sending the abusive messages? Well Stevenbones@yahoo.co.uk is NUGNUG's Email address.

The Facebook is full of mis-spelt rubbish.

I've showed the admins on the blue not because I want him banned - he hasn't done it on their forum - but just so they know I am posting here.

Screen Shots below.

Offline puglove

Re: Homophobic abuse from a member of the Blue forum.
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 12:53:15 AM »
I received some very strange messages on Facebook just over a month ago. The messages were from someone named Steven Bones.

The first message read.

"hi mat want to be friends."

I ignored it, didn't know the person, didn't recognise the name. The second message read.

"hello mat you puff want to be friends you know me"

Again, I ignored it. I didn't recognise the name and no one I know would refer to me as a 'puff'. The third message read.

"mat you old pufter arnt you going to reply"

Again, I didn't reply. After that there were no new messages. Tonight whilst I was clearing out messages I clicked on the persons name and noticed they liked a lot of JEREMY BAMBER GROUPS on Facebook. Caught my interest.

So I did a little digging. Who's been sending the abusive messages? Well Stevenbones@yahoo.co.uk is NUGNUG's Email address.

The Facebook is full of mis-spelt rubbish.

I've showed the admins on the blue not because I want him banned - he hasn't done it on their forum - but just so they know I am posting here.

Screen Shots below.

Ooh er. Nugnug is just a wind-up merchant, they like to be controversial. They could just as easily argue against Bamber, and have far too much time on their hands. A bit like Frizzy.

Well done you, liking David Schneider!! Will you go to see his new play?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 12:55:42 AM »
thats Nuggy's Facebook page in the background of the chat box, although I too like Schneider and may go to see his new play, do you plan on seeing it?

Offline puglove

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 12:57:22 AM »
Ooh er. Nugnug is just a wind-up merchant, they like to be controversial. They could just as easily argue against Bamber, and have far too much time on their hands. A bit like Frizzy.

Well done you, liking David Schneider!! Will you go to see his new play?

Doh!! Is it the nugster who likes David Scheider? Stupid facebook, I never did get the hang of it.    8)><(

Offline puglove

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2014, 01:00:46 AM »
thats Nuggy's Facebook page in the background of the chat box, although I too like Schneider and may go to see his new play, do you plan on seeing it?

Sorry, Mat, realised what I'd done as soon as I'd posted.

I'd love to see the play, I've heard him talking about it on Loose Ends and that thing after The Archers, it sounds good. And he was brilliant when he wouldn't give Alan Partridge his second series!!  "Smell my cheese!!"

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2014, 01:18:05 AM »
Don't be upset with old mobabilty Nugster, Matt, he just wants to be your 'special' friend!

Obviously Facebook doesn't have spellcheck either! Puff!  @)(++(*

Offline puglove

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2014, 01:26:42 AM »
Don't be upset with old mobabilty Nugster, Matt, he just wants to be your 'special' friend!

Obviously Facebook doesn't have spellcheck either! Puff!  @)(++(*

Ho ho!! Nugnug is just a pube in life's Vaseline. And they can write perfectly legibly when they want to. But Clappy thinks that she's pulled!!    8**8:/:

Offline Andrea

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2014, 01:30:27 AM »
Shona, I have noticed that too about nugnug, his spelling changes with the wind.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2014, 02:28:51 AM »
Shona, I have noticed that too about nugnug, his spelling changes with the wind.

It depends which helmet he is wearing .... the Petit Mal or the much heavier Grand Mal one!

Offline Andrea

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2014, 02:40:42 AM »
And foaming at the mouth!!

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2014, 02:43:23 AM »
I'm very straight by the way. Just throwing that out there!  @)(++(*

Offline Andrea

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2014, 02:48:50 AM »
I believe ya Mat ;)

Offline Myster

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2014, 05:38:25 AM »
I'm very straight by the way. Just throwing that out there!  @)(++(*
We all knew that Mat! 8((()*/ ... when we saw those outstanding bicep implants you had done yonks ago.  8(8-))
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline puglove

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2014, 10:00:40 AM »
Just because a bloke has his eyebrows threaded, and owns a French Bulldog, does NOT mean that he is a raving bumder. You know we loves ya, Mat!!    8((()*/

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAAzxdBkAdM

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2014, 10:13:30 AM »
We all knew that Mat! 8((()*/ ... when we saw those outstanding bicep implants you had done yonks ago.  8(8-))

@)(++(* @)(++(*

Just because a bloke has his eyebrows threaded, and owns a French Bulldog, does NOT mean that he is a raving bumder. You know we loves ya, Mat!!    8((()*/

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAAzxdBkAdM

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

I took more offence to Nuggsy calling me "Old" Than "Puff" But he has 13 friends on Facebook so my offence actually turned to a sad pity. Even though he was slagging me off.

Far too nice me.        ?8)@)-)