Author Topic: The US pigskin experiment that was supposed to win Bamber his freedom.  (Read 4638 times)

Offline John

I think if you've been found guilty in a court of law in England it is notoriously difficult to get a conviction quashed regardless of the merits of the case?

Very true, you have to provide some fresh evidence which basically undermines that which was originally put to the jury.  Judges don't like to be wrong, it goes against the grain.

The pig skin experiments were doomed from the beginning.  JB can never prove innocence as long as the evidence indicates that Sheila was not involved.  They have to prove Sheila did it for Bamber to get off...and all because of the alleged pesky telephone call from Nevill.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 09:15:26 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Tim Invictus

My understanding is NGB personally funded the American tests.

McKay had a lot of dealings with the USA during his failed get rich quick 'ambulance chasing scheme' that dived like a lead zepplin! My guess is NGB was the money man and McKay arranged the yanky 'rent-an-expert' through his previous contacts.

I have always imagined NGB, upon first reading the reports, thinking 'all the frigging money and the best McKay and his so called experts could come up with is this pile of horse manure!'

No doubt NGB will put me right where I am wrong. Probably in the same post he tells us all about the CCRC's 89 page demolition denial of Bamber's appeal!  >@@(*&)