Author Topic: Has CMOMM gone too far with posts and accusations with McCann?  (Read 557 times)

Offline Rossb

I think so, know it all people. No respect.

Offline Eleanor

Re: Has CMOMM gone too far with posts and accusations with McCann?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2023, 12:44:54 PM »
I think so, know it all people. No respect.

Difficult, but they are entitled to their opinions, peculiar though they are.  I don't bother to read that site anymore.  It is just too boring.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2023, 12:57:15 PM »
They overstepped the mark years ago but no one really cares anymore.  They're like those Westoboro Baptist Fanatics - raging at the world but people just think they're nutters.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2023, 01:17:50 PM »
They overstepped the mark years ago but no one really cares anymore.  They're like those Westoboro Baptist Fanatics - raging at the world but people just think they're nutters.

Everybody knows what happened to Tony Bennett, who lost all credibility.  If he ever had any in the first place.  But he keeps a fairly low profile these days.  He outed me for some peculiar reason.  As if I cared.  In fact he did me a favour.  I am not afraid of anyone.  And I don't suppose TheMcCans are either.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2023, 03:49:47 PM »
Everybody knows what happened to Tony Bennett, who lost all credibility.  If he ever had any in the first place.  But he keeps a fairly low profile these days.  He outed me for some peculiar reason.  As if I cared.  In fact he did me a favour.  I am not afraid of anyone.  And I don't suppose TheMcCans are either.
Ugh, you've invoked the dreaded name - he'll probably pop up on here like a bad penny now. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2023, 05:43:21 PM »
Ugh, you've invoked the dreaded name - he'll probably pop up on here like a bad penny now.

You want to bet?  Hows about 100 to 1?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2023, 06:32:46 PM »
Oh, has he been banned? 

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2023, 06:46:23 PM »
Oh, has he been banned?

Probably not.  I don't care enough to look.

Offline barrier

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2023, 01:08:30 PM »

What a whole pound, best pay the tax on the stake.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.