Welcome to the UK Justice Forum > New members please introduce yourself here.

Looking for compelling cases in South West England

(1/3) > >>

lukeradcliff:
Outdated post removed

Admin:

--- Quote from: lukeradcliff on September 21, 2021, 11:05:41 PM ---Hi everyone,

I wonder if with your combined expertise and knowledge, you can help me...

I am looking for an intriguing, compelling and important case/story that takes place or is strongly linked to the South West of England.

I am developing a programme for television and so am looking for a case that warrants an in depth investigation and coverage.

It needs to have a compelling story with a decent amount of known detail and material that could be drawn upon to help tell the story.

I would love to hear suggestions for stories you think haven't got the attention they deserve.

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the forum Luke.

Here's your opportunity guys to get your story out there.  Anyone with a crime story from the southwest of England which they feel would be of particular public interest, please get in touch with Luke.

Dave:
Best of luck Luke. 

I sent you the Centredivide You tube channel that has many of the UK rough Justice video's and other material all related ot miscarriages of justice. I have been uploading video's related to miscarriages of Justice there for 11 years now. If anyone has links to other Rough Justice videos that are not on the centerdivide channe, I would be very grateful if I could get a copy to upload the the Channel Centredivide.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgb5s4orZdFS7DanqN39DA

The one weakness in campaigning for a msicarriage of justice is the lack of interst in mainstream media, and or you wait and hope they shine a light on your story. I am hoping to create a production company that will create documentary and other mediums that soled focuses only on Miscarriages of justice and the issues with our Criminal Justice system and lack of accountability.

Youtube banning Crimebodge ( He is back on Oct)  is just such an example of why democratisation of media is conditional to corporate policy.

Angelo222:

--- Quote from: lukeradcliff on September 21, 2021, 11:05:41 PM ---Hi everyone,

I wonder if with your combined expertise and knowledge, you can help me...

I am looking for an intriguing, compelling and important case/story that takes place or is strongly linked to the South West of England.

I am developing a programme for television and so am looking for a case that warrants an in depth investigation and coverage.

It needs to have a compelling story with a decent amount of known detail and material that could be drawn upon to help tell the story.

I would love to hear suggestions for stories you think haven't got the attention they deserve.

--- End quote ---

Can't think of anything from the SW but if I do I'll be sure to message you

lukeradcliff:
Outdated post removed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version