Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1365394 times)

Offline VIXTE

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #4080 on: December 10, 2014, 07:30:34 PM »
Christian Fraser from the BBC has tweeted that Murat was not questioned today and he will return on Friday.

Offline Anna

« Reply #4081 on: December 10, 2014, 07:31:22 PM »
I never knew Michaela was reported to have been seen in Morocco..

It was a long time ago VIXTE.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-saw-maddy-and-murats-girl-522702
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline slartibartfast

“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #4083 on: December 10, 2014, 07:44:02 PM »

Offline bros

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4085 on: December 10, 2014, 11:17:29 PM »

Sick Facebook page mocking Madeleine McCann pulled amid mass condemnation

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/sick-facebook-page-mocking-madeleine-4786595?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #4086 on: December 11, 2014, 07:47:47 AM »

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/sick-facebook-page-mocking-madeleine-4786595?

Have the perpetrators been identified ?

It seems a curious coincidence that this facebook page emerges at the same time as the SY questioning and the trial in  Portugal.

Rather strange to say the least. &%+((£

Offline jassi

« Reply #4087 on: December 11, 2014, 08:30:48 AM »
Just another of these coincidences that seem to crop up with this case - nothing suspicious at all.

I suspect nobody will be identified as being responsible.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #4088 on: December 11, 2014, 08:47:26 AM »
It must be some nuances of Glasgow slang as I don't read it as a slur?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Anna

« Reply #4089 on: December 11, 2014, 11:40:51 AM »

Jornal de Notícias - e-paper/paper edition

(Translated by Astro)

Murat’s lawyer opposes English police

Scotland Yard, which investigates Maddie’s disappearance, will only question Murat tomorrow

by Marisa Rodrigues

Robert Murat arrived at the Polícia Judiciária’s Southern Directory, where the diligences are taking place, shortly before 9.30, the time which he had been summoned for to give a statement. He entered through the garage, in the back seat of a car that was driven by a Judiciária employee, which also carried his wife, Michaela Walzuc, and their lawyer, Francisco Pagarete. But only Michaela started being heard.

Francisco Pagarete raised a juridical question – which delayed the diligence – over the fact that Murat, who was made an arguido in 2007, was subject to several interrogations about the same facts that he was now to be confronted with, within the scope of Scotland Yard’s investigation.

According to the lawyer, Portuguese justice cleared him from all suspicions related to Madeleine McCann’s disappearance, therefore he could not be summoned again over the same reasons.

The issue was eventually resolved and the questioning was scheduled for tomorrow, with Robert Murat agreeing to answer the list of over one hundred questions.

The couple left the Judiciária shortly before 18h00 without speaking to the journalists.

Contacted by JN, the lawyer, Francisco Pagarete, did not clarify the reasons for the postponement.

Silvia Baptista, who worked as head of staff at the Ocean Club in 2007, was another witness heard yesterday.

Some of the questions focused on the hiring and the professional relationship with the driver who was made an arguido in July on request from British authorities.

Three other witnesses from a total of 11 will be heard today. All of them will be asked over 100 questions chosen by English police.

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic24198.html#p317398
― Plato

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #4090 on: December 11, 2014, 12:23:16 PM »

I think thats DISGUSTING what is wrong with people? There is just far too much sickness in this world now, to do that about a child who could have died in a horrible way is just so distressing.

Jeez some people are just sick in the head.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #4091 on: December 11, 2014, 02:33:08 PM »

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #4092 on: December 11, 2014, 02:36:47 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2869936/Female-Met-officer-taking-Madeleine-McCann-inquiry-arrives-Portugal-ahead-questioning-former-suspect-Robert-Murat.html

Taking the reins: DCI Nicola Wall walked into Faro Police Station with outgoing Operation Grange boss Andy Redwood just before 9.30am for the start of the third day of interviews with nearly a dozen witnesses.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 04:50:06 AM by Admin »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4093 on: December 11, 2014, 03:00:08 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2869936/Female-Met-officer-taking-Madeleine-McCann-inquiry-arrives-Portugal-ahead-questioning-former-suspect-Robert-Murat.html

DCI Nicola Wall..

[ rude comment removed ]

Anyways, interesting that she was involved in the Tia Sharp case.

There were dog alerts in that one, which were overlooked by the filth, but then, low & behold... it were 'er *uncle wot dunnit.

ETA, Ooops, my mistake, 'e weren't 'er uncle, 'e were 'er mothers former boyfriend.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 04:51:30 AM by Admin »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Anna

« Reply #4094 on: December 11, 2014, 04:41:08 PM »
Prolonged hearings Maddie case of witnesses
Hearings Mrs Murat  exhausted Wednesday of working time.

The chief inspector who will be responsible for the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann in 2007 arrived Thursday at the premises of the Judicial Police (PJ) in Faro, at a time when the inquiries the witnesses were extended until Friday.

The inspector who takes new functions to December 22, Nicola Wall of the Metropolitan Police Service 'came to the PJ in Faro at 9:25 a.m. flanked by Chief Inspector Andy Redwood who has been responsible for British Research in the last three and a half years and leaving research by reason of retirement. None of the inspectors made  comment to reporters on site.

The inquiries in the Algarve to 10 of 11 witnesses presented by the British researchers began on Tuesday and should end this Thursday, but the hearings of Mrs Murat and guy who several times has been touted as possible involved in the girl's disappearance have exhausted the Wednesday working time.
Maddie disappeared in 2007
The inquiry Robert Murat was thus set for Friday.

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/nacional/detalhe/prolongado_periodo_de_audicoes_a_testemunhas_do_caso_maddie.html
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 05:14:35 PM by Anna »
― Plato