Author Topic: Maddie Basta de Mentiras  (Read 12978 times)

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

Re: Maddie Basta de Mentiras
« Reply #450 on: October 23, 2021, 12:10:28 AM »
I find it a distasteful discussion particularly as the twins were tested and proved clear of drugs.

However as we we are discussing on this thread another book of lies emphasising the lunacy of Goncalo Amaral which features the allegation - it is not off topic although at times slurs have been cast.

The twins were tested after traces of fenergan would no longer be in their hair - so that adds little to the debate. I'm afraid.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #451 on: October 23, 2021, 09:27:55 AM »
Oh please ....as if you can't think of something yourself you want me to put  my head on the block .
 I already gave you a clue . Hidden. In plain sight .

I dont think you have any idea....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #452 on: October 23, 2021, 09:33:49 AM »
The twins were tested after traces of fenergan would no longer be in their hair - so that adds little to the debate. I'm afraid.
Amazing then isn't it that the Portuguese investigators didn't think to do that as soon as the coordinator decided sedation was a feature of the crime.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

« Reply #453 on: October 23, 2021, 09:51:26 AM »
I didn't mean KM checked at 10 pm !  Meant she had her own method of testing for responses (as an anaesthetist )
I don't think Gerry discovered her in bed and hid  her behind the sofa.

Hid her behind the sofa!!   How silly.   The friends could have found her behind the sofa.  Why would Gerry be searching outside wasting time when he could have just taken Madeleine from behind the sofa?   How did he move her with everyone searching?   Sorry that idea falls flat.

Offline Lace

« Reply #454 on: October 23, 2021, 09:53:16 AM »

The twins had the roots of their hair tested,  why wouldn't it be in their hair?   Shannon Matthews hair was found to have drugs which had been administered months before.

A forensic toxicologist told the trial of Shannon Matthews's mother that hair samples from the little girl showed the "potent hypnotic" drug temazepam had been taken by her regularly months before she vanished.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 09:57:41 AM by Lace »

« Reply #455 on: October 23, 2021, 10:02:17 AM »
Amazing then isn't it that the Portuguese investigators didn't think to do that as soon as the coordinator decided sedation was a feature of the crime.

Maybe at that point in time, as Amaral describes in his book, there was political pressure applied by certain forces in the UK not to look at alleged parental involvement but instead to concentrate on the Tanner sighting and a scenario of rare stranger abduction.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #456 on: October 23, 2021, 10:19:55 AM »
The twins had the roots of their hair tested,  why wouldn't it be in their hair?   Shannon Matthews hair was found to have drugs which had been administered months before.

A forensic toxicologist told the trial of Shannon Matthews's mother that hair samples from the little girl showed the "potent hypnotic" drug temazepam had been taken by her regularly months before she vanished.

The twins didn't have the roots of their hair tested, just hair cut from theit heads;

The scientist cut chunks of it from Sean and Amelie’s heads while they were sleeping. I cried as I heard the scissors in their baby-blond hair [madeleine page 288]
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #457 on: October 23, 2021, 10:51:59 AM »
Maybe at that point in time, as Amaral describes in his book, there was political pressure applied by certain forces in the UK not to look at alleged parental involvement but instead to concentrate on the Tanner sighting and a scenario of rare stranger abduction.
And once again we return to the curly-wurly cuckoo realms of the political cover up.  Was it Gerry's connections with Porton Down?  Was Madeleine a top secret genetic experiment?  Was Kate sleeping with Tony Blair?  I'm sure there must be a very good reason for the political pressure put on the Portuguese not to investigate the parents...  *%87
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Uncle Jr

« Reply #458 on: October 23, 2021, 11:26:16 AM »

I suppose the cumulative build up of being 'taken by her regularly months before she vanished' would take the sample from undetectable or trace, to measurable depending on factors like dosage, age, weight, and metabolism, as well as the type of detection test used.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #459 on: October 23, 2021, 02:48:51 PM »

The decision was entirely for the Portuguese investigators to make.  They didn't bother with that though did they.

If you wish to believe the various conspiracy theories which suggested themselves to a proven consummate liar - be my guest.
That takes a particular mindset, particularly after his recent episodes confirming that he is still very much actively inventing lies and promoting them.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #460 on: October 23, 2021, 07:26:52 PM »
I think it’s fair to say Gonc’s book reveals no new insight, no aces, no astounding revelations otherwise I feel sure they would have made it to the front page of the Daily Star by now.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

« Reply #461 on: October 23, 2021, 10:47:43 PM »

The number of "months" in "months later" is crucially important.

Offline Carana

« Reply #462 on: November 04, 2021, 02:13:27 PM »
I think Kate and Gerry will ignore his nonsense and treat it and him with the utter contempt both deserve.  The important thing at the moment is the German investigation and what results from that.

There was a sexual predator living in Luz and the Policia Judiciaria under Amaral missed him while Amaral concentrated his ineptitude in entirely the wrong direction.

This swansong of a book confirms that. 

I think if his malice had been less he would merely have become a laughing stock.  The lies he has told on Brueckner's behalf change that though and may have made him a person of interest and not the type of interest he so very obviously craves.

He also had a home 10 mins away by car from where Joana Cipriano disappeared.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #463 on: November 04, 2021, 02:30:29 PM »
He also had a home 10 mins away by car from where Joana Cipriano disappeared.

A lot of people are still wondering about that.

Amaral was convicted of perjury in that case.

Offline Carana

« Reply #464 on: November 04, 2021, 02:49:03 PM »
When I was a kid I called windscreen wipers “windscreepers” and elephants “beeboos”, must I infer from this that I was sexually abused by a friend of my parents?

At around 2ish, I apparently called fluffy clouds "nappies".

Seeing as Amaral got mixed up even about who was present at the confrontation with Murat (no, Jane wasn't there), he might have got similarly mixed up or misheard as to which child (children) any police officers were referring to: Madeliene or the twins. If such a report had indeed ever even be filed.

When were such interviews supposed to have occurred?