Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502766 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #150 on: March 12, 2019, 01:16:37 PM »
Your opriginal claim that  they had 'removed all reference to it' was incorrect. Just because you can'r see something doesn't mean it's not there.
ess

It was on site for public view.   ...it's now disappeared...if you wish to disagree fine..  But it's pointless to argue, as you seem to want to do... And it begs the question.. Why
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 01:19:08 PM by Davel »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #151 on: March 12, 2019, 01:27:24 PM »
I agree but you would think they would report all the facts nearly 12 years on.

In my opinion CMOMM are now in a similar position to those who support the McCann;s version of events. Both groups believe they know what happened so anything that doesn't fit with their beliefs has to be rejected.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #152 on: March 12, 2019, 01:28:19 PM »
I agree but you would think they would report all the facts nearly 12 years on.

He is pushing parental involvement so he's reporting what suits him... He reports that petermac says, the window is to small fir a man to climb through... Which it false ... But doesn't report that petermac says the shutters can be opened fron the outside... Preferring amarals opinion that the shutters, couldn't be opened from the outside.. Which again is, false

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #153 on: March 12, 2019, 01:33:49 PM »
Is there any sceptic here who has actually listened to these podcasts who is prepared to offer an opinion on the content?  Or is it simply enough that they exist and question the parents' version of events, no matter how many falsehoods or myths they contain?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #154 on: March 12, 2019, 01:36:42 PM »
Is there any sceptic here who has actually listened to these podcasts who is prepared to offer an opinion on the content?  Or is it simply enough that they exist and question the parents' version of events, no matter how many falsehoods or myths they contain?

Got it in one. It's not causing sceptics any angst
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #155 on: March 12, 2019, 01:55:12 PM »
Smithman can hide Maddy but not his overconfident cocky self! Best play the mute role again!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #156 on: March 12, 2019, 01:56:31 PM »
On the contrary, it seems to be causing a lot of happiness in those circles, obviously they have very low standards when it comes to supposedly fact-based podcasts...  @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #157 on: March 12, 2019, 02:04:48 PM »
It’s interesting that I have not found one podcast which actively supports the parents innocence.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #158 on: March 12, 2019, 02:06:48 PM »
It’s interesting that I have not found one podcast which actively supports the parents innocence.
Podcasts of this nature are the preserve of people who feel that their causes are being ignored by the "MSM" in my experience....  Why would anyone need to make a podcast supporting the parents' innocence??  Has anyone made a podcast supporting the idea that Al Qaeda flew planes into the twin towers?  Or that man landed on the moon? 

Offline Brietta

« Reply #159 on: March 12, 2019, 03:57:29 PM »
Why the obsession with going over the first four months of a botched police investigation in a pejorative way aimed solely at decrying the parents of a missing child.

The first hours and days were the crucial time in which to have any chance of finding out what happened to Madeleine when everything was fresh in witnesses' minds.

In my opinion the incompetence married to the ineptitude of the investigators over the first four months set the seal on any chance Madeleine had either of being recovered shortly after she disappeared or finding what had become of her.
The police tactic of tainting those first four vital months of the investigation with defamatory leaks to the press designed to decry eye witness statements and to assassinate the character of the victim's parents later the accused, could never have helped to solve whatever or whoever happened to Madeleine.
It was only a barrier to solving the case particularly as the golden hours crucial in a missing child case were squandered as a result.

Amaral's sacking came too late in the day to undo that level of harm.

Why eulogise the botched ideas which led to the four months of a botched investigation in a niche podcast for the few believers in the excellence of the first four months of the police investigation?
It flies in the face of the fact that Amaral ... the coordinator ... was sacked from it ignominiously.

It was the Portuguese authorities who did that ... so they must have had good reason.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #160 on: March 12, 2019, 04:31:52 PM »
Why the obsession with going over the first four months of a botched police investigation in a pejorative way aimed solely at decrying the parents of a missing child.

The first hours and days were the crucial time in which to have any chance of finding out what happened to Madeleine when everything was fresh in witnesses' minds.

In my opinion the incompetence married to the ineptitude of the investigators over the first four months set the seal on any chance Madeleine had either of being recovered shortly after she disappeared or finding what had become of her.
The police tactic of tainting those first four vital months of the investigation with defamatory leaks to the press designed to decry eye witness statements and to assassinate the character of the victim's parents later the accused, could never have helped to solve whatever or whoever happened to Madeleine.
It was only a barrier to solving the case particularly as the golden hours crucial in a missing child case were squandered as a result.

Why eulogise the botched ideas which led to the four months of a botched investigation in a niche podcast for the few believers in the excellence of the first four months of the police investigation?
It flies in the face of the fact that Amaral ... the coordinator ... was sacked from it ignominiously.

It was the Portuguese authorities who did that ... so they must have had good reason.

Of course they did...and we’ve been told the reason... he spoke off the record in a disparaging way about the U.K. police involved in the investigation. I find it rather disingenuous for you to suggest that there was more to it on the Portuguese side then that.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #161 on: March 12, 2019, 04:38:36 PM »

8@??)(
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #162 on: March 12, 2019, 04:41:44 PM »
Smithman can hide Maddy but not his overconfident cocky self! Best play the mute role again!
A non sequitur if ever there was one, and one that was liked by our resident Objective Evaluator of the Facts.  How very strange, I wonder what there was to like about this post?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #163 on: March 12, 2019, 05:45:45 PM »

I can only speak for myself as a "supporter"  but it is certainly not causing me any "angst".
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline jassi

« Reply #164 on: March 12, 2019, 05:57:15 PM »
I can only speak for myself as a "supporter"  but it is certainly not causing me any "angst".

No,no, of course not. I bet you are really happy that the blog is out there available to a wide audience.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future