Author Topic: Distances to 5A  (Read 8972 times)

Offline John

Re: Distances to 5A
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2013, 02:47:48 AM »
John

Thank you for the "code" for the image.  Why has it become truncated in the actual post itself?  It was not truncated but full size when I posted it.

Also why have all the images showing GE distances become truncated, with the actual distances cut off?  THe distances are the important part and they showed originally, before the change.

What can have caused that?

Similarly image interference happened in  pfa2, ... and in J.A.T.Y.K. images wouldn't open after the page turned over.  Also a full stop was somehow added to the video and website addresses so that they didn't work.  I soon discovered that tho.

Please can they be rectified.  The GE images, especially, are no use without the distances.  The distances are why they are posted.

PS When I roll back here, below, the images seem ok, yet I have looked at them several times today and they were truncated.  I have just returned to the thread and tyhey are truncated.  Why the difference on the thread to the previews here?

If the images are wider than 800 pixels they will appear truncated with a slider bar at the bottom.  When I post an image I make sure that it is just under 800 pixel wide so as to avoid this.  I will resize the images you posted if that helps.

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sadie

« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2013, 09:18:44 AM »
If the images are wider than 800 pixels they will appear truncated with a slider bar at the bottom.  When I post an image I make sure that it is just under 800 pixel wide so as to avoid this.  I will resize the images you posted if that helps.

Please John.  I would be greatful, especially the distance ones.  Thanks

Offline sadie

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2013, 01:19:35 PM »

Thank you, John

Offline sadie

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2013, 04:58:14 PM »
No the topic is not neutral, it concerns ONE  posters posts about distances and which parts she meant as a joke and which she thought were true or didnt

Hardly indicative of what dozens or more people are going to think, let alone one posters posts becoming what you call a mcspielberg and troooo fact
 >@@(*&)

Oh and btw this topic DOES concern philomena too, its a given, both with distance, eyesight and other lies

GEarth doesn't lie Red.  a little over 50 metres is as accuarate as you will get.

THe evidence is there for you to see with your very own eyes

Offline Luz

« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2013, 10:52:02 AM »
Aprox. 50 metres Red.  Tapas restaurant Crow flies to Patio door ... my measurement on GE. (useful for visuals and audios)

My back garden was 50 metres exactly.  We never had any problem in seeing or hearing our kids when we were chatting over the back fence ... and we lived on a main busy ring road, not silent like PdL

Believe me or not.  That is up to you, but it is a fact.

a mother hears her own childs cry above all else.

Btw, I have a complete understanding of metres and yards

Hello...

You must be wonderwoman.

I was at the Tapas and I couldn't hear (much less see) even the entrance to the resort or the outside, in the streets...

But Ms Healy must have known what happened since as soon as she reached the table at the Tapas she cried: they have taken her! - who are they? Why has she refused to explain why she used that expression?

Nevertheless, I reaffirm that the neglect is only the excuse for the disappearance. In my opinion a very dirty crime was committed. The child's body was discarded not to be found because it could reveal unpleasant findings to whoever, and that's why after less than 24 hours, which is unheard of, the McCann had consular and even the Ambassador fidgeting into the investigation

If you find it essential to measure the distances, and if you, after all this time and all the information you've gotten hold of, believe it matters, I'll go personally with a tape measure - I'm about 40 km away from the place. Auntie would love to have me and I may be able to squeeze more info from her employees that went on searching for the kiddie for more than a week, unlike her beloving parents.

Offline Benice

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2013, 04:06:10 PM »

But Ms Healy must have known what happened since as soon as she reached the table at the Tapas she cried: they have taken her! - who are they? Why has she refused to explain why she used that expression?

If you are referring to the use of the word 'they' - then that is a common expression we use when we don't know the sex or the name of a person.   

Example:

Daughter:   Mum there's someone at the door for you.
Mum:        Who is it?
Daughter:   I don't know.
Mum:      Well, tell them I'm too busy to see them now - so they will have to come back another time. 
----------
There is nothing sinister about it at all.  We all do it - but we just don't notice that we're doing it.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline John

« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2013, 04:50:17 PM »
Please keep to thread topic. TY
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.