Author Topic: A Quick Question.  (Read 11586 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: A Quick Question.
« Reply #150 on: June 19, 2018, 07:38:11 PM »
Hmm. Various people OC / T7 looked around the place, the GNR searched the place, the PJ were there that night, the forensic guys were there...

And no one noticed the body of a nearly 4-year old in a small flat?
As I said it still remains a possibility.  It wasn't easy to come to this conclusion but it was possible for someone to hide a body within the apartment and for it to be missed by the rushed searches performed by the people you mention.

I can't say who did this, for I don't have a clue, but Kate seems to be ruled out.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline sadie

« Reply #151 on: June 20, 2018, 11:27:58 AM »
As I said it still remains a possibility.  It wasn't easy to come to this conclusion but it was possible for someone to hide a body within the apartment and for it to be missed by the rushed searches performed by the people you mention.

I can't say who did this, for I don't have a clue, but Kate seems to be ruled out.
Sorry, but i dont think that I can accept that.  With so many people looking , the place would have been half pulled apart.  If she were there, she would have been found imo

Offline sadie

« Reply #152 on: June 20, 2018, 11:30:52 AM »
Sorry, but i dont think that I can accept that.  With so many people looking , the place would have been half pulled apart.  If she were there, she would have been found imo
And just who would be so mad as to think it OK to hide Madeleine in their apartment knowing that everyone would search and that the police were coming?

Not logical, imo, Rob

No one would take that risk.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #153 on: June 20, 2018, 12:39:44 PM »
And just who would be so mad as to think it OK to hide Madeleine in their apartment knowing that everyone would search and that the police were coming?

Not logical, imo, Rob

No one would take that risk.
In my theory the cadaver is not Madeleine.  Remember I agree with John and others who suggest that Madeleine wandered and was abducted from outside the apartment, so the cadaver odour did not come from Madeleine in my theory.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.