Author Topic: New Server  (Read 2474 times)

Offline Admin

New Server
« on: October 06, 2012, 10:45:10 PM »
We will be moving to a larger capacity server over the weekend due to upgrades and enhancements to the site.  Most of the work will necessitate the forum going down for a short period of time but this will be done in the early hours of the morning to avoid any inconvenience.  You should not notice any appreciable difference to the forum performance at this time.

Admins.

Offline John

Re: New Server
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 10:58:44 PM »
We will be moving to a larger capacity server over the weekend due to upgrades and enhancements to the site.  Most of the work will necessitate the forum going down for a short period of time but this will be done in the early hours of the morning to avoid any inconvenience.  You should not notice any appreciable difference to the forum performance at this time.

Admins.

Nice work team, I knew I could leave it in your capable hands.  8((()*/   I thought it wasn't due to happen until next week though?   >@@(*&)
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 09:59:06 PM »

Admins.

Good work gentlemen. I appreciate the forum you provide for decent, honest upright people to air their views. We have seen what a nasty, stalking mire other forums can be allowed to be and I am glad this one hasn't gone in the same direction.

Certainly we insult the stalkers and 'Gladys's' but not personal details are allowed and no direct stalking is tolerated. Well done.

8@??)(

Padgates staff

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 07:49:17 PM »
Is anyone elase having problems 'loading' the forum or is it just me?

Offline John

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 08:08:59 PM »
Is anyone elase having problems 'loading' the forum or is it just me?

There is no problems reported Joanne.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Padgates staff

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 08:17:21 PM »
It'll be my internet modem, I'll have to tell them to send a new one, sometimes it says I don't have internet access.

Offline Admin

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2013, 12:30:05 PM »
To all users:

We are currently relocating and upgrading our main server.  Whilst it is hoped to maintain a continuous service, interruptions may occur from time to time over the next few days.  It is hoped to keep any downtime to a minimum.

We do apologise for this in advance.   ?>)()<