Author Topic: Is this the end of the mushy sprouts horror?????  (Read 32265 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Is this the end of the mushy sprouts horror?????
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2014, 05:00:27 PM »
NGB has requested that posts with his his name/username be removed - so I've trimmed the topic.

Thanks Mat  8((()*/  I don't think John has been around much of late.  I assume a busy life away from the forum.  I am sure he will be grateful for your endeavours in averting WW3!

Personally I struggle to take NGB seriously when he uses emotive language like "spewing hatred and bile".  It would suffice to say that the post(s) broke forum rules without the need for melo-drama.  It should be obvious to most that the poster in question simply gets carried away in the small hours having necked one too many of the tipple of the day.  Hatred is a powerful emotion and being acquainted with the poster in question I doubt very much that the poster could be moved to any extreme emotion by anything or anyone on either forum.  ?{)(**
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline John

« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2014, 05:29:18 PM »
Thanks for sorting the board out Mat, I wish someone would post my real name.   @)(++(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline puglove

« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2014, 10:02:14 PM »
Thanks Mat  8((()*/  I don't think John has been around much of late.  I assume a busy life away from the forum.  I am sure he will be grateful for your endeavours in averting WW3!

Personally I struggle to take NGB seriously when he uses emotive language like "spewing hatred and bile".  It would suffice to say that the post(s) broke forum rules without the need for melo-drama.  It should be obvious to most that the poster in question simply gets carried away in the small hours having necked one too many of the tipple of the day.  Hatred is a powerful emotion and being acquainted with the poster in question I doubt very much that the poster could be moved to any extreme emotion by anything or anyone on either forum.  ?{)(**

I'm taking one of my regular sabbaticals from reading the blue forum, but I presume Pigling Bland is writing about me?

I've always found it intriguing how much my opinion seems to matter to him.      &%+((£
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2014, 10:47:27 PM »
I'm taking one of my regular sabbaticals from reading the blue forum, but I presume Pigling Bland is writing about me?

I've always found it intriguing how much my opinion seems to matter to him.      &%+((£
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xGmx4K81Hc
A song for you, Pigling.

Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2014, 07:13:36 PM »
Cooee NGB

I had hoped that we could draw a bit of a line under all of this but perhaps not  &%+((£

If you are referring to me in your post as follows I can assure you that you are wrong.  I have engaged in about half a dozen pm's with Jackie Preece and I can categorically state that I have made no reference to the word  knitting whatsoever other than on one occasion when I stated that I was banned over a post relating to Lookout and knitting and Susan's childhood puppy fat.  If you would like to identify a poster who we can both trust perhaps Abs or Patti, who are both members here and have both been mods on Blue, I am happy for them to read through my entire pm history to confirm.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,5802.msg258204.html#msg258204

NGB I am seriously VERY disappointed in you.

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline John

« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2014, 04:06:27 PM »
Cooee NGB

I had hoped that we could draw a bit of a line under all of this but perhaps not  &%+((£

If you are referring to me in your post as follows I can assure you that you are wrong.  I have engaged in about half a dozen pm's with Jackie Preece and I can categorically state that I have made no reference to the word  knitting whatsoever other than on one occasion when I stated that I was banned over a post relating to Lookout and knitting and Susan's childhood puppy fat.  If you would like to identify a poster who we can both trust perhaps Abs or Patti, who are both members here and have both been mods on Blue, I am happy for them to read through my entire pm history to confirm.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,5802.msg258204.html#msg258204

NGB I am seriously VERY disappointed in you.

Jackie has sure put the fox into the chicken coop,   8@??)(  @)(++(*

Watch those feathers fly! 
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2014, 05:28:38 PM »
Jackie has sure put the fox into the chicken coop,   8@??)(  @)(++(*

Watch those feathers fly!

I gave up watching soaps yonks ago but the Blue has me gripped right now.  It's very entertaining!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2014, 06:03:40 PM »
Cooee NGB

3 days ago you wanted to remind everyone about the "truce"

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,3430.msg257552.html#msg257552

puglove posted a video link which conveyed an apt message "Let it go"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xGmx4K81Hc

Since then your behaviour has been anything but truce like.  You have accused me (without any evidence) of putting Jackie up to using knitting comments (see post above). 

Now today Abs has said that she doesn't like Blue anymore as she gets called nasty names and you have responded with:

"Do you prefer the mild mannered tone of a group of regular posters on the red forum?"

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,5802.msg258548.html?PHPSESSID=7d60421f49f7ac8d9a4aea3aa1f96934#msg258548

May I suggest once again that you take a long hard look at the forum you moderate before casting aspersions elsewhere   *&(+(+
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 05:23:22 PM by John »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2014, 09:35:46 PM »
Cooee Reader

Best wishes in your role as mod on Blue. 

I think most of us admire and respect you for the quality of your posts and ability to remain impartial   8((()*/

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2014, 10:13:41 PM »
I hear Mad Jackie and Frizzy are back causing havoc on the BamberLostHope forum  8)--))

You do wonder what 'relations' these two utter mentalists have with the defacto forum owner that allows them to attack and lir aboit other forum members with impunity! Perhaps discounts are offered or the odd 'freebe''!

I don't know which party is the saddest! *&*%£

Offline John

Two mods resign as Tesko has another encounter!
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2014, 10:19:56 PM »
Yes, it is a recurring theme over on blue as two moderators resign leaving the forum in crisis once more.  A dispute involving Caroline and Jackie relating to Paul Harrison (who by the way has been banned on blue now for threatening ngb) has spilled over onto other threads with April and Caroline resigning.

Meanwhile, Tesko has been on his hols to Kenmare in the Irish Republic where he met many interesting people including a chat with one old man whom he describes as Saint Padre Pio who died in 1968.  Yes, I kid you not, reminds me of Ali Bongo and the agent Z nonsense.  Previously it was a walk in the woods with symbolic cloud formations but now it is stone circles.  @)(++(*

Déjà vu anyone?

ps And to top it all he's been in yet another car accident.   8)><(
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 10:28:18 PM by John »

Offline Tim Invictus

Re: Two mods resign as Tesko has another encounter!
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2014, 01:32:05 AM »
Yes, it is a recurring theme over on blue as two moderators resign leaving the forum in crisis once more.  A dispute involving Caroline and Jackie relating to Paul Harrison (who by the way has been banned on blue now for threatening ngb) has spilled over onto other threads with April and Caroline resigning.

Meanwhile, Tesko has been on his hols to Kenmare in the Irish Republic where he met many interesting people including a chat with one old man whom he describes as Saint Padre Pio who died in 1968.  Yes, I kid you not, reminds me of Ali Bongo and the agent Z nonsense.  Previously it was a walk in the woods with symbolic cloud formations but now it is stone circles.  @)(++(*

Déjà vu anyone?

I am surprised Tesco is allowed to drive  what with his brain tumour! Or perhaps he was misdiagnosed and it was a just brain fart after all! Did the old burglar have time to find Shergar whilst visiting the Emerald Isle?

John I hope you're not letting Cloe23 post here again when the powers that be at Tesco's get bored with her 'telephone manner' and ban her for life .... yet again?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2014, 04:05:42 PM »

Déjà vu anyone?

I can see a visit to whiplashinjurylawyersrus on the horizon  &%+((£

Offline John

« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2014, 01:15:47 PM »
I am surprised Tesco is allowed to drive  what with his brain tumour! Or perhaps he was misdiagnosed and it was a just brain fart after all! Did the old burglar have time to find Shergar whilst visiting the Emerald Isle?

John I hope you're not letting Cloe23 post here again when the powers that be at Tesco's get bored with her 'telephone manner' and ban her for life .... yet again?

He apparently was asleep at the time as a passenger.  Cloe23?

Offline John

« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2014, 01:16:59 PM »
I can see a visit to whiplashinjurylawyersrus on the horizon  &%+((£

or Lawyers4Us