Author Topic: Does Madeleine have the right to be found?  (Read 36891 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Does Madeleine have the right to be found?
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2018, 01:37:01 PM »
Well it certainly didn't take long for this thread entitled "Does Madeleine have the right to be found" to turn into yet another opportunity for slagging off her parents.  I should have known better.

That's because imo there isn't anything good to say about them.

What maddie should have had is the right not to be left unsupervised - in the first place.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2018, 01:38:58 PM »
Sorry it didn’t go as you planned.
I had no plans for this thread other than to discuss the subject of the thread.  I should however have known by now that all threads lead to the same ultimate destination.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2018, 01:41:31 PM »
I had no plans for this thread other than to discuss the subject of the thread.  I should however have known by now that all threads lead to the same ultimate destination.

I Would think that is because there isn't much you can defend the mccs for.

Offline jassi

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2018, 01:44:00 PM »
The curse of unforeseen consequences - could equally apply to the actions of the McCanns
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2018, 01:53:21 PM »

Oh don't worry  it will soon be another dog thread, and Amaral bashing...

Seem weird that discussing a missing childs rights when missing but not wanting to discuss ALL her rights,including before she went 'missing'.. hmm
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Erngath

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2018, 01:57:07 PM »
Well it certainly didn't take long for this thread entitled "Does Madeleine have the right to be found" to turn into yet another opportunity for slagging off her parents.  I should have known better.

It is for some their raison d'etre.
The opportunity to slag off the parents of a missing child will never be missed.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2018, 01:58:51 PM »
Oh don't worry  it will soon be another dog thread, and Amaral bashing...

Seem weird that discussing a missing childs rights when missing but not wanting to discuss ALL her rights,including before she went 'missing'.. hmm

And I notice that Vertigo Swirl hasn't mentioned my post regarding Joana and her right to be found. Perhaps Vertigo Swirl thinks as I now do and that Joana was murdered by her family so won't be found.

Erngath perhaps if your "raison d'etre" wasn't slagging off Goncalo Amaral and the PJ then we may achieve a meeting of the minds or perhaps not eh!
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Erngath

« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2018, 02:03:59 PM »
And I notice that Vertigo Swirl hasn't mentioned my post regarding Joana and her right to be found. Perhaps Vertigo Swirl thinks as I now do and that Joana was murdered by her family so won't be found.

Erngath perhaps if your "raison d'etre" wasn't slagging off Goncalo Amaral and the PJ then we may achieve a meeting of the minds or perhaps not eh!

if you pay heed to my very low post count you might realise that I spend very  little time on this forum, hence my "slagging off Amaral is miniscule compared to the copious amounts of abuse directed at Madeleine's family.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2018, 02:15:06 PM »

Did you not read my reply #19? 
This has become another toxic thread - I'll leave you all to your sunday sport.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2018, 02:39:03 PM »
Did you not read my reply #19? 
This has become another toxic thread - I'll leave you all to your sunday sport.

Is that still being published ?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Sunny

« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2018, 02:59:29 PM »
As far as I can see I am the only supporter who has posted on this thread and in my opening post I contend that all missing children, including Madeleine should enjoy the same rights, as expressed in the link I posted, none of which can be guaranteed unless they are found.  Amaral did not even cross my mind when I started the thread but I find it interesting that you are bringing Joana into the discussion - do you believe her to be a missing child then?

Apologies Vertigo Swirl I missed this post.  I believe Joana to be as much a missing child as Madeleine. More to the point do you believe Joana is a missing child that needs and deserves finding.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline jassi

« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2018, 03:42:38 PM »
I fancy dead people have few if any rights

Or maybe not -

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2018, 03:57:37 PM »
MBM had the right to have her disappearance investigated. The PJ investigated it for 14 months and then ran out of ideas and archived the case. Operation Grange then picked it up and the PJ reopened their investigation also. Both investigations appear to be ongoing. Whether the investigations can be described as 'searches' is a question that I don't have the answer to.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Sunny

« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2018, 06:32:17 PM »
if you pay heed to my very low post count you might realise that I spend very  little time on this forum, hence my "slagging off Amaral is miniscule compared to the copious amounts of abuse directed at Madeleine's family.

That maybe so but I didn't mention the quantity of slagging off Amaral just that you did it regularly.  I posted.

I meant it in all seriousness and only posted it in reply to yours about the McCanns also by the "you" I was referring to pretty much every supporter on here and elsewhere.

If only we could remove the bitchyness then perhaps we could actually do some good for Madeleine and find something that may help police get to the truth. 

Perhaps I haven't been involved in reading the case for long enough. I probably will soon be as jaded and angry as the rest of you. Watch this space.

Offline barrier

« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2018, 07:00:34 PM »
=Perhaps I haven't been involved in reading the case for long enough. I probably will soon be as jaded and angry as the rest of you. Watch this space.

Stay emotionally detached and you'll survive.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.