Author Topic: Emma Knight's statement - how much is corroborated by other persons?  (Read 2842 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Emma Knight's statement - how much is corroborated by other persons?
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2018, 10:14:24 PM »
GA was case  coordinator, Did he personally question anyone?
Either him or someone else, but he was the coordinator.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2018, 10:22:48 PM »
Emma Knight and Dianne Webster. Emma left them in 4G at 4,30am. Dianne says they arrived in 5H at around that time.
Funny enough Gerry speaks about it in the interview, but he doesn't say they moved the kids twice.
I believe Emma  arranged 4G for the McCanns, that is very likely, but did the staff move the cots to 4G or to 5H (Payne's)?

Silvia who seems to get everything right say they at moved to 5H.  IMO at least but the whole issue seems hard to unravel.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2018, 07:22:00 AM »
Funny enough Gerry speaks about it in the interview, but he doesn't say they moved the kids twice.
I believe Emma  arranged 4G for the McCanns, that is very likely, but did the staff move the cots to 4G or to 5H (Payne's)?

Silvia who seems to get everything right say they at moved to 5H.  IMO at least but the whole issue seems hard to unravel.

Silvia says 'first floor apartment' as I recall. What is clear is that there was no-one in 5A when the photos were taken; they'd all been sent out. The photos were taken before 4.30 am when the PJ locked up and left. At 4am Gerry and Dace were down at the beach. Dianne says no-one left 5H after the twins arrived. Therefore they arrived in 5H after the running around was over; but they left 5A before then.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2018, 10:24:12 AM »
Silvia says 'first floor apartment' as I recall. What is clear is that there was no-one in 5A when the photos were taken; they'd all been sent out. The photos were taken before 4.30 am when the PJ locked up and left. At 4am Gerry and Dace were down at the beach. Dianne says no-one left 5H after the twins arrived. Therefore they arrived in 5H after the running around was over; but they left 5A before then.
Well considering what you say I'll have a look at it again.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2018, 08:23:28 AM »
Initially they did go to 4G, then moved to the Payne's apartment later.

Is it because Emma talks of moving to a "new apartment" we think in terms of 4G but in fact the term 4G is not in Emma's statement.

I still find Emma's statement confusing for at some stage did move to their own apartment at  4G.
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2018, 09:30:37 AM »
Is it because Emma talks of moving to a "new apartment" we think in terms of 4G but in fact the term 4G is not in Emma's statement.

I still find Emma's statement confusing for at some stage did move to their own apartment at  4G.

5H wasn't a new apartment was it?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2018, 11:34:07 AM »
I think it is a problem with memory.  Earlier in her statement there is a one and a half hour period where she is unable to recall what happened, so how do you recover after that?
Can Emma say "At a certain point my memory is clear again", or does the confusion already experienced continue?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 10:24:44 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Sunny

« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2018, 01:28:59 PM »

5H was the Paynes apartment was it not?

Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2018, 06:59:57 PM »
5H was the Paynes apartment was it not?
So why is Emma mixing up Payne's apartment with "the new apartment"?  I still saying she is suffering more memory lapse.
Moderation