Author Topic: We asked the public if Op Grange has achieved anything?  (Read 5647 times)

Offline Snowgirl

Re: We asked the public if Op Grange has achieved anything?
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2018, 01:29:43 PM »
The latest story in the DM has prompted a lot of negative response.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6153495/Hunt-Madeleine-McCann-shelved-THREE-WEEKS-fear-missing-girls-parents.html#comments
3 glaring mistakes here .

.August 11: Police in Spain acknowledge for the first time in the investigation that Maddie might be dead.

September 7: Spanish police make the McCanns official suspects in the disappearance. Two days later the family flies back to England

July 21: Spanish police remove the McCanns and Mr Mural as official suspects as the case is shelved

Offline jassi

« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2018, 01:35:35 PM »
3 glaring mistakes here .

.August 11: Police in Spain acknowledge for the first time in the investigation that Maddie might be dead.

September 7: Spanish police make the McCanns official suspects in the disappearance. Two days later the family flies back to England

July 21: Spanish police remove the McCanns and Mr Mural as official suspects as the case is shelved

Well, it was written by Tracey - clearly not the brightest when it comes to geography
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Lace

« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2018, 02:31:28 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6153495/Hunt-Madeleine-McCann-shelved-THREE-WEEKS-fear-missing-girls-parents.html#comments

To be expected.   It's laughable that they expect more money to go to hospitals etc.  if not being paid to these detectives.   It won't.

Why do people keep going on about other missing children not getting money spent on them?   If there are new leads then all cases are followed up.

Offline Lace

« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2018, 02:38:21 PM »
This comment is just so horrible -
So pleased it might finally be over. Can only feel heartfelt sympathy for the other families out there who have also lost young ones but have not had similar backing from the police. Its disgraceful. There is not one ounce of shame in the parents for leaving their children alone on that night.

How can any one say 'so pleased it might finally be over'   talking about a missing child?

Last sentence mentioning the McCann's leaving the children alone.  The REAL grievance in my opinion,  but it's Madeleine they are searching for an innocent child who did nothing wrong.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2018, 03:23:05 PM »
Odd that the McCanns speaking publicly in May could have jeopardised ongoing enquiries but it would now appear there was no ongoing enquiries.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2018, 06:43:27 PM »
Odd that the McCanns speaking publicly in May could have jeopardised ongoing enquiries but it would now appear there was no ongoing enquiries.

With respect ... Kate and Gerry McCann are far better informed of exactly what is happening than you are.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2018, 06:44:49 PM »
With respect ... Kate and Gerry McCann are far better informed of exactly what is happening than you are.

Indeed they may very well be  8(0(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline sadie

« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2018, 10:01:32 PM »
Precisely, but some ;people prefer to believe the proopaganda and further spread it.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2018, 10:11:31 PM »
Precisely, but some ;people prefer to believe the proopaganda and further spread it.

I think you mean and not but.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2018, 10:33:03 PM »

As I said

“ People who do care will be outnumbered by people who either don’t care or who actively despise the McCAnns and resent taxpayers money being spent on their missing kid by about 10to one in my estimation”.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2018, 10:36:28 PM »
If OG are denied extra funding that’s not going to make an iota of difference to the Portuguese investigation which has, after all, primacy in this matter.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline sadie

« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2018, 11:13:58 PM »
As I said

“ People who do care will be outnumbered by people who either don’t care or who actively despise the McCAnns and resent taxpayers money being spent on their missing kid by about 10to one in my estimation”.

From personal observations, there are far more people who DO CARE about Madeleine  than vociferous people who clearly hate her and the family.

Howver the carers tend not to be so verbal.

I have o congratulate the people who are evily spreading the disinformation and propaganda against The Mccanns; they have done a mega job of it .... and now sadly, many reasonable people no longer know just what is the truth of the matter and what is lies or "smoke and mirrors [ = MAGICK in their language.]

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2018, 11:25:31 PM »
From personal observations, there are far more people who DO CARE about Madeleine  than vociferous people who clearly hate her and the family.

Howver the carers tend not to be so verbal.

I have o congratulate the people who are evily spreading the disinformation and propaganda against The Mccanns; they have done a mega job of it .... and now sadly, many reasonable people no longer know just what is the truth of the matter and what is lies or "smoke and mirrors [ = MAGICK in their language.]

Then how do you know they care ?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2018, 02:53:12 PM »
By the looks of it the vast majority of respondents are agreed that the SY investigation has achieved nothing of any value.

https://twitter.com/Justice_forum/status/1039274280461234181?s=19
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2018, 03:02:21 PM »
By the looks of it the vast majority of respondents are agreed that the SY investigation has achieved nothing of any value.

https://twitter.com/Justice_forum/status/1039274280461234181?s=19

Unless SY are reporting to them they wouldn't really know... They might be agreed but it's just their opinion