Author Topic: The boxes ticked by prime suspect Brueckner  (Read 29750 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: The boxes ticked by prime suspect Brueckner
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2022, 05:55:44 PM »
I wasn't aware that Brueckner's MO included kidnap or murder either.

If I'm not very much mistaken he had an online discussion with a paedophile mate along the lines outlining his future plans
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2022, 06:10:42 PM »
If I'm not very much mistaken he had an online discussion with a paedophile mate along the lines outlining his future plans

Talk is cheap.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Ms Para glider

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2022, 06:23:27 PM »
I wasn't aware that Brueckner's MO included kidnap or murder either.

Everybody has to be caught for the first time. Until a couple of years ago, you could have claimed Brueckner’s MO didn't include rape. Yet now he's been convicted for that offence, and it happened 17 years ago. The videos that his acquaintances found show this wasn't a one-off either. Plus there's now another rape case he's quite possibly about to face charges for, which happened 18 years ago. So little was it known that Brueckner’s MO involved rape all that time, and it would have likely remained unknown today if it wasn't for BKA starting the Madeleine investigation against him.

The point is, despite not YET having a murder or kidnap conviction, all the markers are there. Add to that his webchat fantasies where he says how much he wants to kidnap, torture and kill a child, can you really be sure his MO does not include these crimes?

Also worth pointing out that he dragged a young girl into the bushes to sexually assault her before letting her go when she began screaming. And he's being touted to be charged with Portugal beach assault, where again, the perp dragged the girl away to a secluded area to abuse her before her family found her and he ran away. Are the MO's of these crimes dissimilar to an abduction? What would have happened if they hadn't managed to get away?

If he is convicted for the beach assault one, I think that could be quite significant as it happened only a few weeks before Madeleine disappeared. It would show his mindset at the time. How frustrated would he have been that his attempts to satisfy his perversions were thwarted? Any defence that relies on him claiming he was in a happy normal sexual relationship at the time, and not interested in abusing children, would be undermined by this event. Just as his rather ridiculous claim he would not do things like this as he was too concerned about attracting attention to his drug dealing business.

Offline barrier

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2022, 06:28:19 PM »
Wasn't there reports of charges early in the new year, well the first quarter day is fast approaching ,it'll no longer be early. Still he's bang to rights on here, thats all that matters.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2022, 06:28:25 PM »
Everybody has to be caught for the first time. Until a couple of years ago, you could have claimed Brueckner’s MO didn't include rape. Yet now he's been convicted for that offence, and it happened 17 years ago. The videos that his acquaintances found show this wasn't a one-off either. Plus there's now another rape case he's quite possibly about to face charges for, which happened 18 years ago. So little was it known that Brueckner’s MO involved rape all that time, and it would have likely remained unknown today if it wasn't for BKA starting the Madeleine investigation against him.

The point is, despite not YET having a murder or kidnap conviction, all the markers are there. Add to that his webchat fantasies where he says how much he wants to kidnap, torture and kill a child, can you really be sure his MO does not include these crimes?

Also worth pointing out that he dragged a young girl into the bushes to sexually assault her before letting her go when she began screaming. And he's being touted to be charged with Portugal beach assault, where again, the perp dragged the girl away to a secluded area to abuse her before her family found her and he ran away. Are the MO's of these crimes dissimilar to an abduction? What would have happened if they hadn't managed to get away?

If he is convicted for the beach assault one, I think that could be quite significant as it happened only a few weeks before Madeleine disappeared. It would show his mindset at the time. How frustrated would he have been that his attempts to satisfy his perversions were thwarted? Any defence that relies on him claiming he was in a happy normal sexual relationship at the time, and not interested in abusing children, would be undermined by this event. Just as his rather ridiculous claim he would not do things like this as he was too concerned about attracting attention to his drug dealing business.

I'm not familiar with that.  Have you got a cite ?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2022, 06:50:08 PM »
Calpol is an analgesic not a sedative.  Why on earth are you dragging up that old Amaral canard.

Neither is there any evidence that Brueckner incorporated sedation as part of his MO.

I never mentioned Calpol, and sedation was Kate McCann's canard, which she claims to have raised immediately, but there's no evidence that she did so.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2022, 07:06:14 PM »
Wasn't there reports of charges early in the new year, well the first quarter day is fast approaching ,it'll no longer be early. Still he's bang to rights on here, thats all that matters.

End of February was mentioned.I believe, though a I couldn't provide a cite for that.

Never mind,  after 14 years what's another month or two.

Or maybe not -

Offline Ms Para glider

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2022, 07:11:20 PM »
I'm not familiar with that.  Have you got a cite ?

Brueckner was 17 when he molested a six-year-old girl in a public playground in his home town of Wuerzburg, Bavaria.

He only stopped groping the terrified schoolgirl when she began to scream and cry and he then ran away, a youth court was told.

Later, the then-teenage Brueckner 'dropped his trousers' at a nine-year-old before fleeing the scene, according to German newspaper Bild.

Brueckner, who had quit secondary school to train as a car mechanic, was arrested later for the vile acts in 1994.

At his trial at Wuerzburg District Court, he was asked by the juvenile judge what he thought about his actions and he replied: 'I didn't think anything'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8393473/Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Christian-Brueckner-tried-sex-attacks-young-children-age-17.html

A German woman has told police she recognised Christian B from TV reports as the man who attacked her in April 2007 when she was ten.

She was on a family holiday in Salema, six miles from Praia da Luz in Portugal where Madeleine vanished aged three.

The woman, now 23, said a man grabbed her on the beach. He performed a sex act on himself and then ran off.

Her brother and father failed to catch him.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12592674/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-b-sex-attack-girl-one-month/

There are further details on both assaults but they are paid access. On the first, it is said that CB took the girl into a bush and held her by the arm while exposing himself and putting his hand up her skirt. In the Salema assault, the girl was playing in a rock pool with other children when a man approached and spoke to her in English and then in native German when he realised she was also German. He then grabbed her by the arm and dragged her onto an area of sand away from the other kids and began pleasuring himself. The girl's brother heard her screams and ran to get his father.

Offline jassi

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2022, 07:16:53 PM »
Thank you  8((()*/

Or maybe not -

Offline Ms Para glider

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2022, 07:49:28 PM »

And how many people here have the McCanns 'bang to rights'? I wouldn't say I've come across one person here so far who has claimed CB is "definitely" guilty. Just a number of people who are free enough of prejudice to admit he's the most plausible suspect in the case to date, and therefore very possibly guilty. Particularly when considering how adamant the BKA are about it, a respected police agency, who have no ulterior motives in this case.

As for the impending charges, there could be any number of things holding that up (although technically we are still 'early' in the year anyway). It's a complex situation, particularly when it comes to legal red tape and moreso if they intend to combine all 3 charges into one trial, which is what Wolters has intimated.

One other thing to remember is that the 3 offences touted all took place in Portugal. Therefore, in order to charge, BKA will likely be requesting permission from the Portuguese authorites to add those charges to the original extradition warrant. That's how CB tried to get out of the rape conviction, by saying the trial was unlawful since he was extradited from Portugal on a different charge. The Germans got around it by adding the rape charge to the Milan extradition warrant. From Wolters previous comments, the Portuguese haven't been as helpful as he'd hoped thus far, I believe he made a comment along the lines of 'what takes a week in Germany, takes 6 months in Portugal'.

I certainly don't think it's a sign that there WON'T be any charges. The playground assault in Messines for example would appear to be a slam dunk. He was quite literally caught with his pants down, by several independent witnesses.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2022, 08:19:19 PM »
Talk is cheap.

Mibbe so - but it certainly is an indicator of how his mind works.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2022, 08:21:09 PM »
I never mentioned Calpol, and sedation was Kate McCann's canard, which she claims to have raised immediately, but there's no evidence that she did so.
You claimed multiple people talked online about routinely sedating their kids as if it was a common acceptable occurrence.  What sedatives were they administering please?  Second time of asking.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2022, 08:31:24 PM »
And how many people here have the McCanns 'bang to rights'? I wouldn't say I've come across one person here so far who has claimed CB is "definitely" guilty. Just a number of people who are free enough of prejudice to admit he's the most plausible suspect in the case to date, and therefore very possibly guilty. Particularly when considering how adamant the BKA are about it, a respected police agency, who have no ulterior motives in this case.

As for the impending charges, there could be any number of things holding that up (although technically we are still 'early' in the year anyway). It's a complex situation, particularly when it comes to legal red tape and moreso if they intend to combine all 3 charges into one trial, which is what Wolters has intimated.

One other thing to remember is that the 3 offences touted all took place in Portugal. Therefore, in order to charge, BKA will likely be requesting permission from the Portuguese authorites to add those charges to the original extradition warrant. That's how CB tried to get out of the rape conviction, by saying the trial was unlawful since he was extradited from Portugal on a different charge. The Germans got around it by adding the rape charge to the Milan extradition warrant. From Wolters previous comments, the Portuguese haven't been as helpful as he'd hoped thus far, I believe he made a comment along the lines of 'what takes a week in Germany, takes 6 months in Portugal'.

I certainly don't think it's a sign that there WON'T be any charges. The playground assault in Messines for example would appear to be a slam dunk. He was quite literally caught with his pants down, by several independent witnesses.

It sounds like you're trying to convince yourself imo. It's not possibilities that convict people, it's evidence.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Ms Para glider

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2022, 08:45:41 PM »
It sounds like you're trying to convince yourself imo. It's not possibilities that convict people, it's evidence.

Convince myself of what?

As a moderator, you shouldn't be making derogotary comments like that IMO. What about the content of my post there, warranted that? Please explain.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2022, 10:42:34 PM »
It aounded  like you were trying to convince yourself the McCanns and friends sedated their children when you said you read on the internet of numerous cases of parents sedating their children, yet you have refused to explain who these people were, what sedation they were using, and why they weren’t arrested and their kids taken into care if their actions were illegal.  Evidence convicts people and there is no evidence that the McCanns sedated their kids yet you have put this forward as a motive, one that doesn’t actually make any sense anyway IMO.  I fully expect this post will be ignored by you yet again, so rude!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly