Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 239617 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #960 on: April 13, 2019, 10:57:14 PM »
12 years of constantly “being up to their necks in it” and neither has cracked, what amazingly strong and determined people they must be, and how loyal their friends must be too. It’s quite unbelievable really...

They don't convince me, never have.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #961 on: April 13, 2019, 10:59:20 PM »

Never will either.

Maddie will never be found alive, &, if in the unlikely event that she is found dead, I bet she'll still be 3.

I'd bet my house on it.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #962 on: April 13, 2019, 10:59:37 PM »

Have you ever doubted your belief that they are complicit in Madeleine's disappearance or have you remained steadfast to your belief since May 2007?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #963 on: April 13, 2019, 10:59:47 PM »
Could be any one of them. It's only a hypothetical.

Rebekah Brooks was quite persuasive in calling for a review, as I recall.
And how did that all come about?  Was it as a result of Kate’s massively successful book that she wrote to keep the case high profile and to keep funding an investigation into their daughter’s disappearance and which she actively sought to have serialised in the biggest selling newspaper in the country ?  Again, strangely pathological behaviour for an allegedly guilty woman. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #964 on: April 13, 2019, 11:00:43 PM »
They must be gutted that they haven’t convinced some anonymous geezer who goes by the name of Wonderfulspam on the internet.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #965 on: April 13, 2019, 11:02:57 PM »
Never will either.

Maddie will never be found alive, &, if in the unlikely event that she is found dead, I bet she'll still be 3.

I'd bet my house on it.
I think it’s a rather tasteless thing to be betting on but nevertheless I too think it’s unlikely she will ever be found either alive or dead, but that doesn’t make the parents guilty.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #966 on: April 13, 2019, 11:04:03 PM »

Have you ever doubted your belief that they are complicit in Madeleine's disappearance or have you remained steadfast to your belief since May 2007?

Nope, never a moments doubt.
Nothing the McCanns have ever said or done, nor two forces saying 'Not Suspects', has ever caused me even the slightest uncertainty in my conviction.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #967 on: April 13, 2019, 11:06:47 PM »
Nothing the McCanns have ever said or done, nor two forces saying 'Not Suspects', has ever caused me even the slightest uncertainty in my conviction.
You sound like a zealot.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #968 on: April 13, 2019, 11:06:59 PM »
And how did that all come about?  Was it as a result of Kate’s massively successful book that she wrote to keep the case high profile and to keep funding an investigation into their daughter’s disappearance and which she actively sought to have serialised in the biggest selling newspaper in the country ?  Again, strangely pathological behaviour for an allegedly guilty woman.

Some b........ ex inspector wrote a rather successful book about the case, which she needed to counter.
Kate's book reads like a defence script for a trial that hasn't happened.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #969 on: April 13, 2019, 11:08:58 PM »

Such faith.
Never to have doubted your conviction for even a moment.
Remarkable!

Offline The General

« Reply #970 on: April 13, 2019, 11:09:22 PM »
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline The General

« Reply #971 on: April 13, 2019, 11:14:08 PM »
Such faith.
Never to have doubted your conviction for even a moment.
Remarkable!
Same could be said for you.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Erngath

« Reply #972 on: April 13, 2019, 11:20:29 PM »
Same could be said for you.

I don't think so!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #973 on: April 13, 2019, 11:27:57 PM »
Ditto
No I don’t.   When have I ever said that I never had a moment’s doubt or had unshakable belief that I was right?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #974 on: April 13, 2019, 11:32:15 PM »
Some b........ ex inspector wrote a rather successful book about the case, which she needed to counter.
Kate's book reads like a defence script for a trial that hasn't happened.
Strange that, seeing as how so much of it is used as sceptic fodder for more of their doubts and suspicions and criticisms.