Author Topic: Steveuk seems to adopt every fable Mike posts  (Read 12120 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Steveuk seems to adopt every fable Mike posts
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2018, 10:10:43 PM »
I haven't seen anything referring to the twins as fraternal or identical I was just going on images in the public domain and to my eyes they don't look identical.  They are mostly dressed differently too.  I don't recall CC's book referring to them as identical or that people couldn't tell them apart.     

Who were the several people?  I'm only aware AE said she had difficulty in differentiating, who were the others?  It seems to me AE only saw them on the odd occasion and hadn't seen them for some considerable time.  They obviously look similar and being the same age/build would make it difficult perhaps for someone like AE who only saw them infrequently and hadn't been in their company for some time.  JM put them to bed at the party on the Sat before.  A member of the Howie family offered to identify all victims so I'm assuming he/she felt able to do so.

I think they were identical Holly, I will type out the relevant passage but CC didn't want to identify them so in order to differentiate them to Jones, he told him that one of them had a scar on his cheek. Julie offered to ID them because she could tell them apart.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2018, 01:30:30 PM »
I think they were identical Holly, I will type out the relevant passage but CC didn't want to identify them so in order to differentiate them to Jones, he told him that one of them had a scar on his cheek. Julie offered to ID them because she could tell them apart.

They were the same age, height and build with blonde hair and blue eyes so there was little to differentiate them.  Some photos they look fraternal and others identical but I can't recall CC saying they were identical.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2018, 12:46:22 PM »
They were the same age, height and build with blonde hair and blue eyes so there was little to differentiate them.  Some photos they look fraternal and others identical but I can't recall CC saying they were identical.

I am positive they were identical twins. I will have to find a source to convince you.

Offline puglove

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2018, 01:22:24 PM »
I am positive they were identical twins. I will have to find a source to convince you.

I've always been sure that the boys were identical twins. Nicholas would get cross if people thought that he was Daniel, but Daniel didn't mind.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2018, 01:45:42 PM »
I've always been sure that the boys were identical twins. Nicholas would get cross if people thought that he was Daniel, but Daniel didn't mind.

I'm convinced they were the result of one fertilized egg dividing- as opposed to two individual eggs being fertilized. I think I recall it being said of them that they could read each other's thoughts, finish each other's sentences, speak for each other and with each other in their own private 'language'. Whilst this maybe apocryphal, it certainly  suggests identical.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2018, 04:10:08 PM »

I recall from CC's book the elder liked to tell everyone he was the eldest.  I can't recall who was the eldest now Daniel or Nicholas.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2018, 03:17:52 PM »
I recall from CC's book the elder liked to tell everyone he was the eldest.  I can't recall who was the eldest now Daniel or Nicholas.

From Steve_uk

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,4405.msg432607.html#msg432607

Not really worth replying to Red, but:

1) I stand corrected on the Eley cartridges, but it is a pity that the Official Site occasionally slips into the same mistake: http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/silencer

I became aware of the cathedral city of Ely when they won Jeux Sans Frontières in 1973.

2) I read all witness statements, but when a common scenario appears to be vouchsafed I do sit up and take notice.

3) Are Daniel and Nicholas identical twins or not? Is it really so important to make a meal of this..http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-murder-victims-of-their-uncle-jeremy-bamber-twins-nicholas-and-daniel-20400036.html

Why bother replying then?  No one forced you.

1). Since when does anyone treat the OS as a reliable source of info?  The info in the link from Eley highlighted with a marker pen "The non-greasy lubricant..." was info I forwarded to JB who clearly forwarded it to CT who added it to OS along with Yvonne Hartley's name.  Nothing to do with Yvonne Hartley - that piece of info was down to me.  I discussed it with JB and I have his correspondence asking me to forward hard copies which I did. 

2). I try to communicate in plain English.  Common scenario?  Vouchsafed?  No idea what you're talking about.  As Nelly pointed out to you a few weeks ago you think you have a fancy way with words and have an over inflated idea about your own intellectual abilities.  I would suggest your unnecessary use of esoteric words when attempting to communicate with the likes of me is designed to big yourself up.  No pun intended! 

3). If you think I'm going to post up images of the twins to score cheap points with the likes of you've seriously misread the situation as usual.

Oh and Steve I read your comments about adoptees empathising with JB and objectionable behaviour leading to bans clearly all aimed at me.  Firstly nothing to do with adoption and all to do with my understanding of 'attachment' from my psychology course.  Secondly any "objectionable behaviour" on my part could never match yours:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,4226.msg175084.html#msg175084

As much as I found Gladys irritating I would draw the line at teasing.

Offline puglove

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2018, 04:11:17 PM »
From Steve_uk

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,4405.msg432607.html#msg432607

Not really worth replying to Red, but:

1) I stand corrected on the Eley cartridges, but it is a pity that the Official Site occasionally slips into the same mistake: http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/silencer

I became aware of the cathedral city of Ely when they won Jeux Sans Frontières in 1973.

2) I read all witness statements, but when a common scenario appears to be vouchsafed I do sit up and take notice.

3) Are Daniel and Nicholas identical twins or not? Is it really so important to make a meal of this..http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-murder-victims-of-their-uncle-jeremy-bamber-twins-nicholas-and-daniel-20400036.html

Why bother replying then?  No one forced you.

1). Since when does anyone treat the OS as a reliable source of info?  The info in the link from Eley highlighted with a marker pen "The non-greasy lubricant..." was info I forwarded to JB who clearly forwarded it to CT who added it to OS along with Yvonne Hartley's name.  Nothing to do with Yvonne Hartley - that piece of info was down to me.  I discussed it with JB and I have his correspondence asking me to forward hard copies which I did. 

2). I try to communicate in plain English.  Common scenario?  Vouchsafed?  No idea what you're talking about.  As Nelly pointed out to you a few weeks ago you think you have a fancy way with words and have an over inflated idea about your own intellectual abilities.  I would suggest your unnecessary use of esoteric words when attempting to communicate with the likes of me is designed to big yourself up.  No pun intended! 

3). If you think I'm going to post up images of the twins to score cheap points with the likes of you've seriously misread the situation as usual.

Oh and Steve I read your comments about adoptees empathising with JB and objectionable behaviour leading to bans clearly all aimed at me.  Firstly nothing to do with adoption and all to do with my understanding of 'attachment' from my psychology course.  Secondly any "objectionable behaviour" on my part could never match yours:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,4226.msg175084.html#msg175084

As much as I found Gladys irritating I would draw the line at teasing.

Blimey, I'd almost forgotten just what a MASSIVE bellpiece Gladys was.          %56&

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2018, 04:18:29 PM »
Blimey, I'd almost forgotten just what a MASSIVE bellpiece Gladys was.          %56&

I think it's thanks to April and Caroline that he hasn't resurfaced. 

Offline Caroline

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2018, 07:18:12 PM »

Ye think? He had a couple of melt downs with me but on the whole, I didn't have much of a problem with him. If that's why he's staying away, I think that's silly.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2018, 08:04:04 PM »

Eh? Surely such a big, strong, gobby guy wouldn't be scared of pussy cats.................would he  &^^&*
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 08:53:32 PM by APRIL »

Offline puglove

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2018, 08:36:20 PM »
Ye think? He had a couple of melt downs with me but on the whole, I didn't have much of a problem with him. If that's why he's staying away, I think that's silly.

Gladys??? Doing something silly???

"Hey assholes, my name's Gav and I'm in the SAS......"

Ah.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2018, 10:45:16 AM »
Gladys??? Doing something silly???

"Hey assholes, my name's Gav and I'm in the SAS......"

Ah.

SAS...more like BGBB...Big Girls Blouse Brigade! 

Offline APRIL

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2018, 11:22:56 AM »
I wonder why it is that someone who has claimed, for years, to know 'the full and true story' of Sheila's death, feels it necessary to keep throwing in ludicrous, clearly untrue, and obvious red herrings into the mix. I also wonder how  can suddenly be recalled, with clarity, as back-up to points being made, previously unrevealed information from years back.

Offline puglove

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2018, 11:36:05 AM »
I wonder why it is that someone who has claimed, for years, to know 'the full and true story' of Sheila's death, feels it necessary to keep throwing in ludicrous, clearly untrue, and obvious red herrings into the mix. I also wonder how  can suddenly be recalled, with clarity, as back-up to points being made, previously unrevealed information from years back.

Because he's a silly little man with self-aggrandisement issues, who should get off his fat, lazy arse and get a job at B & Q.  And Nelly should know better than encourage him.

*%87