Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 380936 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #1365 on: September 02, 2012, 03:51:15 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 05:04:13 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline John

« Reply #1366 on: September 02, 2012, 03:54:05 PM »

Yet again your arguments are seriously flawed, and at times completely inaccurate. Im not going to waste hours of my valuable time trying to "educate" an old con like you (an ex offender )like you with facts.
We all know what you stand for. I personally find you to be a despicable specimen as most others do.
I was discussing the case last night with Sika, not you.
Five years from now, you will still be on here acting like the school bully, safely tucked behind your computer.
I expect cases like Kevin Craigie's,Luke Mitchells, and several others will have proven themselves to be M.O.j.
You will still be spouting your intense hatred, anger,conflict, confrontation, name calling and frustration to whoever will listen. That is your world, your mind set, your entire life.
It is all that you know. Thats the only world you can function in as you know no other. You are excluded from society as a whole. You clearly despise yourself which is why you project that onto other people. When there is no one left, you will make up yet more false profiles to chatter away to yourself John Lamberton.
Kevin Craigie weak ? He did not strike me as weak, far from it. He struck me as very determined and conscise
Stolen computers ? Very much doubt it.
If he had stolen a computer he would have been arrested.
One of many of your victims of your intense daily hate campaign of  misinformation ? Yes Yes Yes. (as everyone sussed out months ago)
Why do you persist on diverting away from your own criminal convictions/case whenever anyone asks ? You usually switch straight onto someone elses !!!
I would rather be Luke Mitchell, Kevin Craigie etc etc with their lives than wake up in the morning and be YOU John Lamberton.
Finally, before I depart from your red planet I thought I would help you with your representations to the SCCRC. I sent them, as a concerned member of the public (and the investigating DC whom you were trashing )a copy of all your campaining work going back years. It gives them an insight into your character/psyche.

They are not arguments Jason they are FACTS!   

You however have to provide arguments in support of Kevin Craigie because the case is somewhat watertight against him and will never be overturned as Stephanie has already stated.  Craigie set out with Fuller to do a dirty deed and ended up in the middle of a bigger one.  Joint Enterprise is the perfect description for Kevin Craigie's crime and crying about it some twenty years later will not change anything.

As regards the laptop you borrowed from Mrs Cunliffe but refused to give it back Kevin, watch this space.

I am so pleased that you find me despicable Kevin because I so enjoy exposing frauds and real criminals and that applies to both sides of the fence.  The rest of your rants aren't worth bothering about.

As for the SCCRC, you refer to a DC.  There never was a DC in my case so just goes to show how pathetic your information and arguments really are lad.

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1367 on: September 02, 2012, 04:09:31 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 05:04:26 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1368 on: September 02, 2012, 04:14:29 PM »
Having read this-: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_purpose
I can see why it was joint enterprise.
Mr Fuller had the weapon that killed Mr Rothwell. Kevin could have taken action to stop the attack either by shouting or/and by trying to remove the weapon or by shoving Mr Fuller in a bid to intervene but didn't, nor did he find another way to 'break the chain'.
The other course of action would be to have walked away or to have alerted the appropriate authorities or both but he chose not to, instead choosing to stay there and actively steal the car of Mr Rothwell.
The police obviously saw there was enough evidence to charge both parties with joint enterprise as appose to Mr Fuller with murder and robbery and Kevin with being an accessory.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1369 on: September 02, 2012, 04:52:35 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 05:04:41 PM by Nicholas »

Offline John

« Reply #1370 on: September 02, 2012, 04:56:52 PM »
Kevin Craigie constantly goes on about attracting the police's attention and of wanting to help but being prevented from doing so.

I have had a look over some of the statements again and it appears that Craigie (20) was the instigator of the conspiracy to rob according to the younger Fuller (18).

It is also worth noting that when they were stopped at 5.10am the following morning driving erratically the wrong way up a one-way street, Fuller was drivig while Craigie was in the passenger seat.

Fuller gave a false name and said that he had borrowed the car from a mate which Craigie corroborated.  Craigie said that he had been picked up by Fuller earlier that morning.  Fuller was arrested for taking a motor vehicle without consent while Craigie was allowed to go.  When the police eventually found out who the car belonged to they had to force entry into Mr Rothwell's home where they found him to be dead.

Craigie had ample opportunity to call for medical assistance but>>> CHOSE NOT TO DO SO!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1371 on: September 02, 2012, 05:12:35 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 05:04:55 PM by Nicholas »

Offline John

« Reply #1372 on: September 04, 2012, 08:51:34 AM »
They needed Smiths "evidene" to support their Joint Enterprise scenario for the prosecution. In the first two statements Smith stated he knew nothing. In the Police cells, waiting to be hauled back to Scotland, its then incrimination time. Smith faced 10 yrs. Then they brought in "conspiracy to rob" which again never existed. What they did not bank on was that Kevin Craigie who knew this would challenge it year after year. Thats why so many people, who know the case, as I now know it, know it is full of blatant corruption. The Police in 1990 were responsible

So KEVIN CRAIGIE is now saying the police were responsible?  @)(++(*

"Jason" do you actually believe this?

It's always someone else's fault for criminals in denial. Tesko is the same, the police fitted him up.  Strange that he was in hiding when the police eventually caught up with him. Does anyone know why an innocent law-abiding person would be hiding in an attic?

Kevin Craigie needs to man-up and take responsibility for his actions. At the end of the day he set out with Fuller to rob a gay man whom they thought would not fight back or report the crime. They assaulted him leaving him seriously injured and failed to summon any medical assistance because they knew he could identify them. 

Both of them are therefore guilty irrespective of whether you call it murder or manslaughter.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1373 on: September 04, 2012, 09:32:46 AM »
They needed Smiths "evidene" to support their Joint Enterprise scenario for the prosecution. In the first two statements Smith stated he knew nothing. In the Police cells, waiting to be hauled back to Scotland, its then incrimination time. Smith faced 10 yrs. Then they brought in "conspiracy to rob" which again never existed. What they did not bank on was that Kevin Craigie who knew this would challenge it year after year. Thats why so many people, who know the case, as I now know it, know it is full of blatant corruption. The Police in 1990 were responsible

So KEVIN CRAIGIE is now saying the police were responsible?  @)(++(*

"Jason" do you actually believe this?

It's always someone else's fault for criminals in denial. Tesko is the same, the police fitted him up.  Strange that he was in hiding when the police eventually caught up with him. Does anyone know why an innocent law-abiding person would be hiding in an attic?

Kevin Craigie needs to man-up and take responsibility for his actions. At the end of the day he set out with Fuller to rob a gay man whom they thought would not fight back or report the crime. They assaulted him leaving him seriously injured and failed to summon any medical assistance because they knew he could identify them. 

Both of them are therefore guilty irrespective of whether you call it murder or manslaughter.

Could it be a case that he has told his mother and family that he is innocent for 21 years and cannot face the fact that he will be found out to be a liar??

De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1374 on: September 04, 2012, 09:58:00 AM »
I did once ask and this is what I got back-Elizabeth is his mum. I think when he was due to move to London he asked a 3rd party to contact his mother and ask her to call him back but I don't think she did. This was after he'd asked the same person to take him to London (from Leeds, so like Leeds, Derby, London and back) and she said no and then I said no too.

Joanne Howe
Did you keep in touch with your brothers? I'm guessing no.....
27 February Kevin Craigie you guessed rightly so
27 February Joanne Howe
I take it you don't keep in touch with any of them?
27 February Kevin Craigie No, The Wicked Witch of the North destroyed all possibility (Elizabeth)

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1375 on: September 04, 2012, 10:21:01 AM »
I did once ask and this is what I got back-Elizabeth is his mum. I think when he was due to move to London he asked a 3rd party to contact his mother and ask her to call him back but I don't think she did. This was after he'd asked the same person to take him to London (from Leeds, so like Leeds, Derby, London and back) and she said no and then I said no too.

Joanne Howe
Did you keep in touch with your brothers? I'm guessing no.....
27 February Kevin Craigie you guessed rightly so
27 February Joanne Howe
I take it you don't keep in touch with any of them?
27 February Kevin Craigie No, The Wicked Witch of the North destroyed all possibility (Elizabeth)

His real mother was only 14 when she had him and he was adopted.  I assume it was the Craigie family that he used to write to when he was in bother and on hunger strike?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1376 on: September 04, 2012, 10:56:24 AM »
Yes, it was. I don't know if he was ever in contact with his 'birth' mother and if there were any other children to the birth mum later, I don't know any of the details of that, just the adopted family.

Offline puglove

« Reply #1377 on: September 18, 2012, 05:41:49 PM »
Neil/NGB1066 YOU NEED TO RESEARCH HIDEMYar...COM THERE LIE YOUR ANSWERS!!!

I wouldn't want you as my barrister!!!  @)(++(*

"Misremembered?" Do you mean forgot???

YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT KAREN TORLEY.....!

Speak with someone you do trust!!  8-)(--)

theres plenty more of this..
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

« Reply #1378 on: October 03, 2012, 01:32:31 AM »
BLUE FORUM -

YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT ONCESAID AND FREEWULLIEGAGE - THEN TAKE IT FROM THERE!!!

THEY ARE VERY CLEAVER AND DEVIOUS!!

BLUE FORUM....

AS YOU ARE SO SLOW ON THE UPTAKE -

KEVIN CRAIGIE IS STILL POSTING ON YOUR FORUM AND YOU ARE ALL FALLING FOR IT...!

HE IS:

ONCESAID
FREEWULLIEGAGE
NEIL
BUSTER2
D-FENS
EGAP1?? UNCONFIRMED
SUSAN INGHAM?? UNCONFIRMED

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting!    8@??)(

« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 01:37:59 AM by John »

Offline sika

« Reply #1379 on: October 03, 2012, 07:59:32 AM »
BLUE FORUM -

YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT ONCESAID AND FREEWULLIEGAGE - THEN TAKE IT FROM THERE!!!

THEY ARE VERY CLEAVER AND DEVIOUS!!

BLUE FORUM....

AS YOU ARE SO SLOW ON THE UPTAKE -

KEVIN CRAIGIE IS STILL POSTING ON YOUR FORUM AND YOU ARE ALL FALLING FOR IT...!

HE IS:

ONCESAID
FREEWULLIEGAGE
NEIL
BUSTER2
D-FENS
EGAP1?? UNCONFIRMED
SUSAN INGHAM?? UNCONFIRMED

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting!    8@??)(
Interesting? More like wrong!
Hall is obviously not as "cleaver" as she thinks! @)(++(*