Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber - True facts you need to know about Jeremy Bamber  (Read 101471 times)

Offline Myster

Re: Jeremy Bamber - True facts you need to know about Jeremy Bamber
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2015, 07:29:47 PM »
Re Sheila: the original police log of when they broke into the farmhouse stated that there were two bodies downstairs, one male and one female. Could it be that the subsequent change to there just being one body, was an attempt to cover up their own incompetence? Also the photo taken at gone 10am shows blood still flowing. Which it couldn't have been if she had died at 3am (or earlier).  &%+((£
Hello Pauline... welcome to the Forum.

The general consensus of those who believe Jeremy Bamber guilty was that only one body was seen through the kitchen window and that it was just a cursory glance by a TFU member, probably because they had been warned by JB beforehand that Sheila was familiar with the use of all weaponry inside the farm. So any firearms officer would be wary of poking his head in front of the window just in case Sheila took a pot shot. Nevill's body was kneeling prostrate and facing away from their view, so his bare legs and long grey hair covering his face made it appear that he was female, hence the confusion. It was simply an error in communication made by the call recipient back at the control centre having received a first message that the body was female, but later when the TFU broke in and confirmed it was a male, added an extra one to the list. So yes, they made a mistake.

The only way you could tell later that blood was flowing would be by a dated video recording rather than a still photo. Perhaps the blood trails appear to be flowing even if dry because of reflection caused by a camera flash... note the similar reflected shine from her necklace. Or if Sheila's head was moved slightly when she was examined for signs of life, then the large amount of blood still liquid in her mouth and throat could have been disturbed.  In a different case, blood was still draining from the heads of the Rettendon three when lying on mortuary tables many hours after they were murdered.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2015, 09:31:16 PM »
The blood that had trickled down Sheilas face was dry and had started to crack.
When the Dr came to confirm them dead he said they could have died at anytime the previous night.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2015, 10:59:01 PM »
When the Dr came to confirm them dead he said they could have died at anytime the previous night.

Hi Andrea.  From CoA:

38. At 8.10 a.m., Dr Craig attended the scene to formally certify the deaths. In cross-examination at the trial he said the deaths could have occurred at any time during the previous night. The appearance of Sheila Caffell's body suggested to him that the wounds had been inflicted by her own hand. In answer to the judge the witness made it clear this was not an opinion the jury should rely upon as a true indication that the injuries had been self-inflicted.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2015, 11:08:17 PM »

I'm hopeless at assessing the photos but I recall Bridget pointing out that SC's upper wound in photo 1 (face on) appears dried and cracked.  I think the blood looks wet due to lighting/photographic equip?  It certainly appears different compared with photo 2.

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2015, 11:54:04 PM »
It's so obvious. You can see the reflection from the camera flash in a straight line through the two blood trails and her necklace. Contrary to what has been said before the first photo is the original (not enhanced), whereas the second has been reproduced maybe several times from the former, hence the poorer quality. In other words the dried blood is giving the appearance that it's wet, not cracked.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 11:59:26 PM by Myster »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2015, 09:32:55 AM »
I'm hopeless at assessing the photos but I recall Bridget pointing out that SC's upper wound in photo 1 (face on) appears dried and cracked.  I think the blood looks wet due to lighting/photographic equip?  It certainly appears different compared with photo 2.

I meant to add the dried and cracked blood appears apparent around SC's upper wound towards the left of the wound (face on)?

Offline Myster

« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2015, 11:32:02 AM »
I meant to add the dried and cracked blood appears apparent around SC's upper wound towards the left of the wound (face on)?
OK, just a short reply before I have to go.

Do you mean where the finger icon is pointing, because I don't see any cracking there?  And what do you mean "face on"?

Something has been drawn left to right across that top wound trail twice, whether a thumb, finger or end of the moderator. It must have to create the two dark blobs at the ends. More blood then started to flow from the wound covering the tracks of the two wipes across. If the moderator, this could be another reason why it was cleaned (poorly) in addition to drawback or backspatter contamination, leaving blood traces in the knurling of the end piece.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2015, 12:01:07 PM »
OK, just a short reply before I have to go.

Do you mean where the finger icon is pointing, because I don't see any cracking there?  And what do you mean "face on"?

Something has been drawn left to right across that top wound trail twice, whether a thumb, finger or end of the moderator. It must have to create the two dark blobs at the ends. More blood then started to flow from the wound covering the tracks of the two wipes across. If the moderator, this could be another reason why it was cleaned (poorly) in addition to drawback or backspatter contamination, leaving blood traces in the knurling of the end piece.

Yes where the finger icon is pointing.  Bridget highlighted this area as giving the appearance of being dried and cracked and I agreed.  By face on I mean as I look at the image on the screen it is to the left but I thought you might come to my aid with a finger icon.  No doubt EP moving the rifle to make it safe will have disturbed the blood to some degree.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2015, 12:49:15 PM »
Re Sheila: the original police log of when they broke into the farmhouse stated that there were two bodies downstairs, one male and one female. Could it be that the subsequent change to there just being one body, was an attempt to cover up their own incompetence? Also the photo taken at gone 10am shows blood still flowing. Which it couldn't have been if she had died at 3am (or earlier).  &%+((£

Hi Pauline and welcome to the forum.

Although I believe JB is in all probability innocent I am inclined towards going along with Myster's explanation of the original log/two bodies downstairs.

Dr Craig said the deaths could have occurred anytime the previous night.  At court he stated that SC's body suggested to him that her wounds had been inflicted by her own hand.  If it was obvious she had died much later than the other victims then surely he would have said as much?  Especially if blood was visibly wet?

Even though professionals are trained to a high standard to manage such situations as WHF surely it is inevitable that some genuine errors/mistakes will be made?  It would be very unusual if there were no errors/mistakes in communication and paperwork?

Offline John

« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2015, 12:55:44 AM »
Yes where the finger icon is pointing.  Bridget highlighted this area as giving the appearance of being dried and cracked and I agreed.  By face on I mean as I look at the image on the screen it is to the left but I thought you might come to my aid with a finger icon.  No doubt EP moving the rifle to make it safe will have disturbed the blood to some degree.

I don't see that happening because the rifle wouldn't have been in contact with her neck.  That said, the thumb swipe (if that's what it is) is interesting.  Always remember too that the dark blobs are mirror images of each other, caused when her head was moved forward and then back again.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 12:58:24 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline rotti

« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2015, 06:21:46 PM »
hi new to forum. firstly i am big fan of admin.john.and scipio usmc.you 3 are master sleuths.and have explained your points brilliantly. we can never be sure what happened that night or the next morning nor what bamber bought to the farm or took away with him after the murders.because he is a proven lier and thief.not to mention a convicted child killer .this story is all about greed .had the bambers been poor they would be alive now .and bamber would have been a career criminal.june was not a bible freak/as bamber have you think.she was a god fearing Christan with the highest of morals and principals as was Neville.they were pillars of society no one says a bad word about them only bamber.it was the dog and brave june and Neville that made sure his evil plan would not succeed.he is not a psychopath.but a cold calculated killer.i hope one day bamber will set a new Guinness world record as the longest serving British prisoner

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2015, 06:50:21 PM »
hi new to forum. firstly i am big fan of admin.john.and scipio usmc.you 3 are master sleuths.and have explained your points brilliantly. we can never be sure what happened that night or the next morning nor what bamber bought to the farm or took away with him after the murders.because he is a proven lier and thief.not to mention a convicted child killer .this story is all about greed .had the bambers been poor they would be alive now .and bamber would have been a career criminal.june was not a bible freak/as bamber have you think.she was a god fearing Christan with the highest of morals and principals as was Neville.they were pillars of society no one says a bad word about them only bamber.it was the dog and brave june and Neville that made sure his evil plan would not succeed.he is not a psychopath.but a cold calculated killer.i hope one day bamber will set a new Guinness world record as the longest serving British prisoner

I think it was probably more CC who painted a picture of June as being over zealous with regard to her Christian beliefs rather than JB. 

The CoA doc also comments on June and religion.

14. June Bamber was also 61 years old. Religion had always played a strong part in her life. In her latter years her interest in this regard had to an extent come to dominate her thinking, to a point that might have been thought to be obsessive. In 1982, she received treatment at a psychiatric hospital in Northampton.

I agree noone seemed to have a bad word to say about NB but it appears some found June difficult for want of a better word.

Offline rotti

« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2015, 07:02:25 PM »
hi yes thats true.but as one gets old and starts thinking of death and taking the bible as the gods word they will become a bit weird .and every one is different.just over zealous.but no different than most old people

Offline John

« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2016, 12:46:29 PM »

Welcome to the forum Pauline.

When the police glanced through the kitchen window they saw what looked like a female lying with her head partly supported by a coal scuttle.  This would have been reported to senior officers and passed to the control room.  Later when entry was achieved this person was seen to be a male with long straggly hair.  Thus the one female and one male found myth was born!

A victim lying on their back with gunshot wounds to their throat will always have partially congealed blood welled up in their mouth, throat and lungs.  If you move this victim that blood can be released and looks like they are still bleeding.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mendoza

« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2016, 09:37:16 PM »
Thank you John, I have now seen the photo of Nevill in the kitchen, and see how it was an understandable mistake to make.
Poor man, after fighting for his family's lives, to end up like that is a terrible tragedy.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 11:58:40 PM by John »