Author Topic: Invoking Article 50  (Read 39642 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Invoking Article 50
« Reply #210 on: November 26, 2016, 02:12:12 PM »
Would you care to explain LOGICALLY, why the EU is responsible for all this ?

P.S. I don't live in a bubble, but it isn't hard to see those who are.

I have already explained logically. The social impact, the cost to accommodate the 'free movemnent' of what we thought would be a some migrants seeking employment as many UK citizens do within the EU.

Our benefit system has been pushed to accommodate part time workers, provide housing,social care, education,health care all free to all and sundry who aRrive in France to claim enterance to the UK. We do not have the infrastructure in  place and our own people are suffering great hardship as a result.

The EU is almost debunked anyway, Greece and Italy already to collapse. Can we afford to keep propping these countries up as well with our contributions. Do we want to be ruled by EU presidents? do we really what to give our stupid governements civil servants which don't even bother to read most of the dictats that come from EU PEN PUSHERS, the rights to sell out our rights. We the people are never consulted on very important  matters. AND as has been shown if we were onsulted and didn't like anything and voted against it the EU would simple ignore it and thrust it upon us anway, because they know better. apparently.

Oh that is just a few of my reasons.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

stephen25000

« Reply #211 on: November 26, 2016, 03:38:47 PM »
I have already explained logically. The social impact, the cost to accommodate the 'free movemnent' of what we thought would be a some migrants seeking employment as many UK citizens do within the EU.

Our benefit system has been pushed to accommodate part time workers, provide housing,social care, education,health care all free to all and sundry who aRrive in France to claim enterance to the UK. We do not have the infrastructure in  place and our own people are suffering great hardship as a result.

The EU is almost debunked anyway, Greece and Italy already to collapse. Can we afford to keep propping these countries up as well with our contributions. Do we want to be ruled by EU presidents? do we really what to give our stupid governements civil servants which don't even bother to read most of the dictats that come from EU PEN PUSHERS, the rights to sell out our rights. We the people are never consulted on very important  matters. AND as has been shown if we were onsulted and didn't like anything and voted against it the EU would simple ignore it and thrust it upon us anway, because they know better. apparently.

Oh that is just a few of my reasons.

It has already been explained to you and others logically, that immigrants from the EU  and outside, are net beneficiary's to the UK economy.

The UK has a skills shortage, merely closing your eyes and ears to that, won't make it disappear.
All EU legislation has to be passed by Parliament, and there have been exclusions for the UK.

« Reply #212 on: November 26, 2016, 04:21:19 PM »
It has already been explained to you and others logically, that immigrants from the EU  and outside, are net beneficiary's to the UK economy.

The UK has a skills shortage, merely closing your eyes and ears to that, won't make it disappear.
All EU legislation has to be passed by Parliament, and there have been exclusions for the UK.

It has been explained.  I don't see it myself, the skill shortage is a old rope being swung around.  how much skill does it take to work in a cafe' or an Indian takeaway exactly? Jobs for minorities for the sake of employng minorities does not tie up with your speech Stephen.

Alfie

« Reply #213 on: November 26, 2016, 04:26:23 PM »
It has been explained.  I don't see it myself, the skill shortage is a old rope being swung around.  how much skill does it take to work in a cafe' or an Indian takeaway exactly? Jobs for minorities for the sake of employng minorities does not tie up with your speech Stephen.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/22/curry-restaurants-crisis-immigration-rules-chefs

« Reply #214 on: November 26, 2016, 04:32:09 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/22/curry-restaurants-crisis-immigration-rules-chefs

Same with pubs closing oh but wait.. Only Indians can work in Curry houses ? what really wow racists.

stephen25000

« Reply #215 on: November 26, 2016, 05:35:28 PM »

It isn't just me saying that, it is employers all around the country.

Do keep up. 8(0(*

Alfie

« Reply #216 on: November 26, 2016, 05:56:44 PM »
Same with pubs closing oh but wait.. Only Indians can work in Curry houses ? what really wow racists.
If you want a decent curry, yes. 

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #217 on: November 27, 2016, 05:55:26 PM »

From your linked article:
"Current immigration rules stipulate that a chef from outside the UK must be paid £29,570, after deductions for accommodation and meals, which is too expensive for most curry restaurants. Moreover, the jobs cannot be in a restaurant with a takeaway service, which most curry houses rely upon". One wonders what the objective is.

When did the Indian Sub-Continent move into Europe?
"Invoking Article 50" ........ &%+((£
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

« Reply #218 on: December 05, 2016, 05:51:36 PM »
From your linked article:
"Current immigration rules stipulate that a chef from outside the UK must be paid £29,570, after deductions for accommodation and meals, which is too expensive for most curry restaurants. Moreover, the jobs cannot be in a restaurant with a takeaway service, which most curry houses rely upon". One wonders what the objective is.

When did the Indian Sub-Continent move into Europe?
"Invoking Article 50" ........ &%+((£

Global warming melted the ice cap due to over heating our houses, and driving cars.. this moved countries nearer to us...

OR just for fun.. how about a refugee 'migrant' can claim they are here to work by being...waiters, car washers, big issue sellers.  Jobs for the boys! and some girls too. This entitles them to Tax credits, housing benefit, child benefit and makes them 'vulnerable'.

stephen25000

« Reply #219 on: December 05, 2016, 06:43:47 PM »
Global warming melted the ice cap due to over heating our houses, and driving cars.. this moved countries nearer to us...

OR just for fun.. how about a refugee 'migrant' can claim they are here to work by being...waiters, car washers, big issue sellers.  Jobs for the boys! and some girls too. This entitles them to Tax credits, housing benefit, child benefit and makes them 'vulnerable'.

Oh, not again. &%&£(+ &%&£(+ &%&£(+

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #220 on: December 05, 2016, 07:02:41 PM »
It looks like the Supreme Court have settled one issue already:
The ball will go on the spot; it's just a matter of who boots it into play.
On that basis Ms May has played a blinder.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

« Reply #221 on: December 05, 2016, 08:08:06 PM »
Oh, not again. &%&£(+ &%&£(+ &%&£(+

lol not listening does not make it go away...

stephen25000

« Reply #222 on: December 05, 2016, 08:46:38 PM »

lol not listening does not make it go away...

I do listen.

I also meet and work with people from several different countries, often who are more civilised than my fellow Brits.

« Reply #223 on: December 05, 2016, 09:36:29 PM »
I do listen.

I also meet and work with people from several different countries, often who are more civilised than my fellow Brits.

As do many people Stephen. I spend a lot of time abroad and enjoy the company of  a very mixed bunch of friends.  Every race in every country  in the world, there are good people and nasty people so what is your point?

stephen25000

« Reply #224 on: December 05, 2016, 09:53:23 PM »
As do many people Stephen. I spend a lot of time abroad and enjoy the company of  a very mixed bunch of friends.  Every race in every country  in the world, there are good people and nasty people so what is your point?

Your posts seem to tarnish anyone coming to this country.

The reality is, there are endemic s..mbags in this country, as well as some trying to come here from abroad, or already here, and that is true for many other countries as well.