Author Topic: Is this the end of the mushy sprouts horror?????  (Read 31852 times)

Offline puglove

Re: Is this the end of the mushy sprouts horror?????
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2014, 04:05:07 PM »
But do they REALLY?  8(0(*

Yes, I think they do REALLY!! I think that Scipio bent them over and gave them all a sound, metaphorical spanking, they were grateful and saw the error of their ways.

And you'll be next, Miss G!!       8**8:/:
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2014, 10:36:50 PM »
Yes, I think they do REALLY!! I think that Scipio bent them over and gave them all a sound, metaphorical spanking, they were grateful and saw the error of their ways.

And you'll be next, Miss G!!       8**8:/:

@)(++(*

According to Scipio on the Amityville Horror forum he has pretty much smashed my claims to pieces  8)><(

"The main Jeremy supporter on the red board is Holly (who exchanges letters with Bamber) but she doesn't post much in detail anymore because I pretty much smashed her claims to pieces. So things will probably get dull there too now. If the blue board would approve my membership then some real sparks would fly but I don't see that happening"

http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboard/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1771&start=3087
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

jackiepreece

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2014, 01:11:03 PM »
In answer to the thread title it's the end of Jackie Preece for 24 hours.  NGB has imposed a temporary ban for apparently attacking admin/mods along with a warning that it will be made permanent if she posts attacks elsewhere.  She certainly got away with far more than I did.  Its not fair  8)><( 8)><( 8)><(

Go on Jackie I dare you...

Messaged you Hun xxx

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2014, 03:14:53 PM »
Messaged you Hun xxx

Jackie shouldn't be allowed to use this forum as her substitute when she gets banned at Tesco's! That's taking the piss!

Offline sika

« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2014, 10:23:30 PM »
Jackie shouldn't be allowed to use this forum as her substitute when she gets banned at Tesco's! That's taking the piss!
Exactly what I thought.  I'm sure she's only allowed on here for comedic value.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2014, 09:43:32 AM »
The normal sanctimony emanating from Blue.

A poster from Red posted up authentic names for 2 Blue posters, without I hasten to add any reference to their user names.  Yet the Red poster had her authentic name AND user name posted together on Blue AND the post was not swiftly removed despite Blue admin/mods being made aware of the post.  

The recent post on Red was removed by a Blue poster who is able to mod on Red (Mat) along with another couple of posts, one of which referred to NGB as a liar.  Lol remind me how many times a day Scipio refers to posters on Blue as lliars?  

The posts were removed and that should be the end of the matter but no Angel of the North always looking to assert her authority sends Mat back over to remove another post which did not break any forum rules.  This is the reason Mat did not remove the post first time around.  The post simply made reference to the fact that Lookout posts as though she knows JB personally and the poster asked her to stop doing it.  

Then we have a big fanfare from other Blue posters.  May I suggest you  get Blue  in order before you caste aspersions elsewhere.  

Angel of the North lets be quite clear here YOU ARE NOT moderating this board from afar based on whims. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline puglove

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2014, 10:24:06 AM »
The normal sanctimony emanating from Blue.

A poster from Red posted up authentic names for 2 Blue posters, without I hasten to add any reference to their user names.  Yet the Red poster had her authentic name AND user name posted together on Blue AND the post was not swiftly removed despite Blue admin/mods being made aware of the post. 

The recent post on Red was removed by a Blue poster who is able to mod on Red (Mat) along with another couple of posts, one of which referred to NGB as a liar.  Lol remind me how many times a day Scipio refers to posters on Blue as lliars? 

The posts were removed and that should be the end of the matter but no Angel of the North always looking to assert her authority sends Mat back over to remove another post which did not break any forum rules.  This is the reason Mat did not remove the post first time around.  The post simply made reference to the fact that Lookout posts as though she knows JB personally and the poster asked her to stop doing it. 

Then we have a big fanfare from other Blue posters.  May I suggest you  get Blue  in order before you caste aspersions elsewhere. 

Angel of the North lets be quite clear here YOU ARE NOT moderating this board from afar based on whims.

Ooh er, have I missed some excitement?

My identity hasn't been a secret since ngb allowed (I'm sure "encouraged" would be too strong a word) Mad Mrs H to plaster it all over the blue forum. And Mat, I'm truly sorry if I've caused you earache.... 8(8-))

And to all you blueys who might be of a sensitive disposition....probably best not to look on here on Saturday night!!      8)-)))

Catch you all later!       8((()*/
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2014, 11:56:45 AM »
In vino veritas Pugsy!  8@??)(

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2014, 01:13:20 PM »
Cooee Angel of the North

I picked up on the noun but I forgot you take exception to the adjective fat.  Silly me how could I possibly have forgotten that you banned me for a week as I teased Susan about her childhood puppy fat!  I can't believe you object to the adjective fcuking given your own posts re p*ssing on Jackie Preece's chips and the torrent of foul language that emanates from MT's mouth!

I don't need to be a mod, or orchestrate anything, to state the obvious ie YOU ARE NOT moderating this forum from afar based on whims.  I don't think you, or anyone on Blue, would take kindly if admin on Red sent links to Abs asking her to delete posts on Blue based simply on a whim.  I don't think anyone has any issue with anyone removing posts that break forum rules which is what Mat did initially.   

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2014, 01:56:42 PM »
Cooee Angel of the North

I can quite imagine that you have difficulty remembering why you asked for posts to be removed given that they are whimsical in nature.  You then result to your default position in getting personal and insulting by referring to my post as "rambling".

I am fully aware of what arrangements are in place between Blue and Red and it does not extend to posts being removed based on whims.

Given that I am a regular poster on the Bamber board and off-topic and Mat isn't I will suggest to John that I am tasked with moderating the Bamber board  ?>)()<

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2014, 03:11:45 PM »
Cooee Angel of the North

Of course you know everything!  You even knew I was poster "Toni" and you now know that I've put myself forward for the sole purpose of hampering cross board relationships.  I think John is astute enough to make an informed decision without your input, but thank you for the feedback  ?>)()< 

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2014, 03:32:44 PM »
When people use real names it makes me feel uncomfortable, they needed to be removed. If you want me un-modded and you modded HG feel free to suggest that.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2014, 03:59:19 PM »
When people use real names it makes me feel uncomfortable, they needed to be removed. If you want me un-modded and you modded HG feel free to suggest that.

Mat I agree 100%.  Revealing a posters authentic id is a clear breach of forum rules.  It also breaches the data protection act which forums are obliged to comply with.

I have no particular desire to be a mod but since I post regularly on the Bamber board it would make sense and I have suggested such to John.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2014, 04:31:01 PM »
Cooee NGB

I haven't seen any posts here that fit your description other than those Mat has already removed.  If you think otherwise may I suggest you email me (you have my address - if not Susan will have it) and I will take up with John and Myster but I am not going to get in the business of micro-managing whether I am a mod or not.  My reference point will always be the published forum rules.  I agree with Harters' sentiments in that if posters are overly sensitive to a bit of 'banter' perhaps forums are not the place for them.  ?{)(**

I have received numerous personal 'attacks' from Lookout and Scipio on Blue and Red questioning my mental health and emotional/psychological stability simply based on the fact that I am adopted and introduced adoption to some of my posts.  I have never complained to a mod; no poster defended me and the posts remain.   

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2014, 06:23:37 PM »
NGB has requested that posts with his his name/username be removed - so I've trimmed the topic.