Author Topic: Home Office pull the plug on Maddie funding.  (Read 9325 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Home Office pull the plug on Maddie funding.
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2018, 10:00:49 PM »
The only post the webmaster has posted in months and it’s a tawdry screenshot ! Where is the message of thanks for the latest injection of cash from the home office to OG ? They are either an outrageously ungrateful pair or.......
?
Still ploughing the same tedious furrow I see...
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2018, 11:22:47 PM »
Still ploughing the same tedious furrow I see...

Still responding I see.

Best just skip on by.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline John

« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2018, 11:25:32 PM »
I know its the weekend so can we please avoid the usual conflicts.  Posts should be constructive but above all amiable. TY
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2018, 11:28:03 PM »
Still responding I see.

Best just skip on by.
Isn’t that why you do it?  To elicit a response? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2018, 11:35:27 PM »
Isn’t that why you do it?  To elicit a response?

Of course it is. It wouldn’t be much of a discussion forum if I didn’t expect a response now would it ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2018, 02:42:50 AM »
English police already know what happened to little Maddie and will reveal everything soon

Operation Grange agents investigating the Maddie case were in Portugal in secrecy in 2017 and are said to have discovered what happened to the girl.

By João Bénard Garcia | November 16, 2018 at 13:52

https://www.flash.pt/atualidade/detalhe/policia-inglesa-ja-sabe-o-que-aconteceu-a-pequena-maddie-e-vai-revelar-tudo-em-breve

That article was a surprise "Maddie's parents, Katie and Gerry McCann, have always argued that the daughter is alive. To be truthful, the English girl is now 15 years old."
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2018, 07:08:08 AM »
Of course it is. It wouldn’t be much of a discussion forum if I didn’t expect a response now would it ?
So the fact that I responded is hardly noteworthy as it was to be expected.  I won’t “skip by” when you write imo spiteful dross, I will comment on it, that’s what you expect and no doubt look forward to, you clearly hope to provoke a response as you have in the past and have again succeeded.  Well done. 
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 08:31:29 AM by Vertigo Swirl »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2018, 10:20:09 AM »
So the fact that I responded is hardly noteworthy as it was to be expected.  I won’t “skip by” when you write imo spiteful dross, I will comment on it, that’s what you expect and no doubt look forward to, you clearly hope to provoke a response as you have in the past and have again succeeded.  Well done.

You desperately want me to put you front and centre of my forum life, don’t you VS. My comment wasn’t about you in particular but posting in general.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2018, 01:22:46 PM »
Remember the rules please people!!  Falling out has never been conducive to proper debate.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2018, 01:28:10 PM »
Remember the rules please people!!  Falling out has never been conducive to proper debate.

Indeed Angelo. It does much you wonder why some seem so hellbent on making it happen.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2018, 07:55:40 AM »
Indeed Angelo. It does much you wonder why some seem so hellbent on making it happen.
Why do you continually make posts designed to start an argument then?

“The only post the webmaster has posted in months and it’s a tawdry screenshot ! Where is the message of thanks for the latest injection of cash from the home office to OG ? They are either an outrageously ungrateful pair or.......
?”

being a case in point.  Angelo too, is guilty of making inflammatory posts of this nature using emotive cliches a plenty designed no doubt to elicit a robust response. 

Either “they” are outrageously ungrateful or what?  They are not, is that what your three little dots meant? 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2018, 08:39:46 AM »
Why do you continually make posts designed to start an argument then?

“The only post the webmaster has posted in months and it’s a tawdry screenshot ! Where is the message of thanks for the latest injection of cash from the home office to OG ? They are either an outrageously ungrateful pair or.......
?”

being a case in point.  Angelo too, is guilty of making inflammatory posts of this nature using emotive cliches a plenty designed no doubt to elicit a robust response. 

Either “they” are outrageously ungrateful or what?  They are not, is that what your three little dots meant?

Yes I've stopped responding to posts that are simply immflamatory in order to start an argument... If Angelo wants to believe the McCann's are the most evil people on earth.... He's welcome but really it's of no importance

Offline Brietta

« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2018, 11:20:37 AM »
I think the essence of the forum really shows through when informed discussion is allowed to occur with many different points of view being put forward and real information being amicably exchanged.

A shining example of the art can be found where our good friend Pegasus V Misty.

Some of what has passed of late, if not actually designed to have that effect has resulted in a general 'dumbing down' of content and reflects badly on the reputation of the forum ... perhaps contributing to the retreat of serious members.

To that end the misuse of language to describe the HOPE and may I say joy expressed by a caring individual for Madeleine brought on by the Home Office continuation to fund the active police case in existence on her behalf misses the point and is inappropriate.

There is a reality of purpose and of political and police resolve confirmed by that decision; that some may be in denial might be worth discussion of their point of view should they ever wish to express one and I don't think there is a more appropriate forum anywhere on the internet where all reasonable opinion is allowed to be expressed.

I don't think that is a privilege that should be abused or its importance underrated.  It is very precious and should be valued as such and we should all consider it when posting.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....