Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502421 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #360 on: March 26, 2019, 08:49:06 PM »
I'm well aware of the general terms of reference of law, but I'm not arguing a civil or criminal case, I'm asking what people's opinion is about the proposition that there was a body in the hire car at some point.
Yes or no. We are allowed to use the term 'balance of probabilities' in other contexts other than civil law. It's a reasonable mind weighing up a decision given all of the available data. It's not The Paisley Snail we're ruminating over here.

anyne who believes that there was abody in the hire car shows they are willing to believe it without a shred of evidence...which makes their opinion worthless

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #361 on: March 26, 2019, 08:50:44 PM »
I'm well aware of the general terms of reference of law, but I'm not arguing a civil or criminal case, I'm asking what people's opinion is about the proposition that there was a body in the hire car at some point.
Yes or no. We are allowed to use the term 'balance of probabilities' in other contexts other than civil law. It's a reasonable mind weighing up a decision given all of the available data. It's not The Paisley Snail we're ruminating over here.
Well I can't recall the McCanns (Gerry or Kate) ever denying there had been a cadaver in the boot of the hire car.  I have heard someone argue that it was unlikely to be Madeleine though. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #362 on: March 26, 2019, 08:51:23 PM »
I meant established by the good patrons of this forum.
How do you propose we establish such a thing? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #363 on: March 26, 2019, 08:54:44 PM »
why is it important what is thought on this tiny forum...
Then why are we here? We're very unlikely to suddenly stumble upon a breakthrough, so we discuss the minutiae of the case. Otherwise we may as all just pack up and b....r off home.
I want to know the consensus of opinion; that's why I'm here, I want to know what the hive mind says about this particular aspect of the case. That's why it's important.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline The General

« Reply #364 on: March 26, 2019, 08:57:03 PM »
anyne who believes that there was abody in the hire car shows they are willing to believe it without a shred of evidence...which makes their opinion worthless
Can I chalk you down for a 'no' then?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #365 on: March 26, 2019, 08:58:19 PM »
Then why are we here? We're very unlikely to suddenly stumble upon a breakthrough, so we discuss the minutiae of the case. Otherwise we may as all just pack up and b....r off home.
I want to know the consensus of opinion; that's why I'm here, I want to know what the hive mind says about this particular aspect of the case. That's why it's important.
It’s not important what half a dozen poeple with too much time on their hands think about whether or not there was a corpse in the McCanns car, I assure you.  8**8:/:
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #366 on: March 26, 2019, 08:59:27 PM »

so thats why its important to you...not why its important...as ive said...thers no evidence to support a body in the boot...anyone who admits to believing it is admitting their views re not based on evidence....as all mine are

Offline misty

« Reply #367 on: March 26, 2019, 09:00:05 PM »

Eddie didn't alert near the air vents in the boot lid of the Renault Scenic. We were reliably informed by both his handler & the many hundreds of dog enthusiasts on the internet that Eddie was never wrong. Therefore it should be concluded beyond reasonable doubt that there had never been a body in the boot or Eddie would have alerted.

Offline The General

« Reply #368 on: March 26, 2019, 09:00:15 PM »
How do you propose we establish such a thing?
There's only one way to find out.........FIGHT POLL!
POLL POLL POLL POLL! [marches off down the road, punching fist in air, shouting poll all the way to the Post Office and beyond]

Offline The General

« Reply #369 on: March 26, 2019, 09:01:50 PM »
It’s not important what half a dozen poeple with too much time on their hands think about whether or not there was a corpse in the McCanns car, I assure you.  8**8:/:
Yet here you are, 6000 posts later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #370 on: March 26, 2019, 09:02:06 PM »
an imprtant point is taht mark Saukanoko says in his podcast that if maddie dna is found in the car it palces maddies body in the car...that is factually incorrect and to me shows he has neither the knowledge or the skills to be hosting a podcast on this case

Offline The General

« Reply #371 on: March 26, 2019, 09:04:33 PM »
an imprtant point is taht mark Saukanoko says in his podcast that if maddie dna is found in the car it palces maddies body in the car...that is factually incorrect and to me shows he has neither the knowledge or the skills to be hosting a podcast on this case
Thanks Davel. This is what I'm after.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #372 on: March 26, 2019, 09:07:41 PM »
Yet here you are, 6000 posts later.
Unlike some people (you?) I do not have delusions of grandeur and do not view anything that I or anyone else writes on this forum as remotely important.

Offline The General

« Reply #373 on: March 26, 2019, 09:13:07 PM »
Unlike some people (you?) I do not have delusions of grandeur and do not view anything that I or anyone else writes on this forum as remotely important.
I focus on unimportant trivia on an insignificant forum and am deluded. Got it.
Good job that opinion isn't important.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #374 on: March 26, 2019, 09:14:34 PM »
I focus on unimportant trivia on an insignificant forum and am deluded. Got it.
Good job that opinion isn't important.
8((()*/