Author Topic: ISIS Brides, should they be allowed back ?  (Read 32520 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: ISIS Brides, should they be allowed back ?
« Reply #195 on: March 09, 2019, 08:53:19 AM »
IS were and are people who follow a barbaric version of Islan. They have shown no mercy for anyone including their women and children; they have exposed them to terrible danger and lack of care, They tempted silly young girls to join them.

No one knows why these gitls decided that leaving their lives and fanilies to go into danger was a good idea because we don't know how they were persuaded. In my opinion they were too young to make such a life-changing decision and are therefore victims.

Had this girl been an adult male who went there to fight and kill then stripping him of his citizenship would have been understandable. Choosing to make an exanple of a heavily pregnant teenager who, in my opinion, could have been deradicalised was an error of judgement in my opinion. We showed no more mercy and concern for the vulnerable than IS.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #196 on: March 09, 2019, 09:10:32 AM »

Even had she been allowed to return to UK this could not have been accomplished before that poor baby died.  She hasn't even got a British Passport and is in no position to apply for one as I doubt she can prove who she is.  And no one is going to Syria to rescue her, not should they.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #197 on: March 09, 2019, 09:24:41 AM »
IS were and are people who follow a barbaric version of Islan. They have shown no mercy for anyone including their women and children; they have exposed them to terrible danger and lack of care, They tempted silly young girls to join them.

No one knows why these gitls decided that leaving their lives and fanilies to go into danger was a good idea because we don't know how they were persuaded. In my opinion they were too young to make such a life-changing decision and are therefore victims.

Had this girl been an adult male who went there to fight and kill then stripping him of his citizenship would have been understandable. Choosing to make an exanple of a heavily pregnant teenager who, in my opinion, could have been deradicalised was an error of judgement in my opinion. We showed no more mercy and concern for the vulnerable than IS.
Bit sexist the day after after International Women's Day don't you think?  There isn't a woman amongst these women who was not as capable and as committed to Jihad as any jihadi warrior who had made his way into Syria and who had made her own choices in the matter by doing likewise.  It is on record that some of these these women aided and abetted atrocities which will be next to impossible to prove because of (a) the chaos and destruction they brought to the country they chose as their Caliphate, (b) the difficulty of finding witnesses who are now either dead or dispersed and (c) one black robed and gloved jihadi looks very much like any one of a hundred others.
Shamima Begum looked upon attending a public beheading as a social event. My opinion is that the vulnerable are those who had no choice in the matter of being brutalised by and massacred.  Shamima Begum and her like do not come into that category ... they are the perpetrators.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #198 on: March 09, 2019, 09:29:30 AM »

Blimey G-Unit for once I tend to agree with you!

Was this young girl 1 of 3 all of whom were captured on cctv at the airport departing UK for onward flight to Turkey?  If so I remember thinking they all looked so Western in skinny jeans with fashionable shoes and bags now she has returned wearing a burka  8(8-))

I would have thought the way forward would be an interview with the security services to gather all possible intelligence and then place her under some sort of house arrest with her family who I believe are moderate Muslims? 

At some stage she might wish to assist the UK authorities by going public and warning off other would be ISIS brides from making the same mistakes.

I don't think she has helped her cause though as she very recently seemed to still be loosely supporting ISIS?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #199 on: March 09, 2019, 09:31:07 AM »
How did she pay her air fares, I would like to know.  She wasn't short of stealing her sister's passport, so did she steal money as well?
And then got herself half way around the World,  Devious to say the least.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #200 on: March 09, 2019, 09:33:15 AM »
Even had she been allowed to return to UK this could not have been accomplished before that poor baby died.  She hasn't even got a British Passport and is in no position to apply for one as I doubt she can prove who she is.  And no one is going to Syria to rescue her, not should they.

She lost two other children and therefore knew that her child was at high risk even before he was born. I doubt she had access to appropriate ante and post natal care and the child was reported to be sick from birth.  Yet she made absolutely no effort to have the child evacuated to a safe zone where he could receive medical treatment.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #201 on: March 09, 2019, 09:55:11 AM »
Blimey G-Unit for once I tend to agree with you!

Was this young girl 1 of 3 all of whom were captured on cctv at the airport departing UK for onward flight to Turkey?  If so I remember thinking they all looked so Western in skinny jeans with fashionable shoes and bags now she has returned wearing a burka  8(8-))

I would have thought the way forward would be an interview with the security services to gather all possible intelligence and then place her under some sort of house arrest with her family who I believe are moderate Muslims? 

At some stage she might wish to assist the UK authorities by going public and warning off other would be ISIS brides from making the same mistakes.

I don't think she has helped her cause though as she very recently seemed to still be loosely supporting ISIS?

She hasn't done herself any favours at all, but she must have been aware that she was surrounded by committed IS people. Criticising them wouldn't have been a smart move imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #202 on: March 09, 2019, 10:01:55 AM »
Bit sexist the day after after International Women's Day don't you think?  There isn't a woman amongst these women who was not as capable and as committed to Jihad as any jihadi warrior who had made his way into Syria and who had made her own choices in the matter by doing likewise.  It is on record that some of these these women aided and abetted atrocities which will be next to impossible to prove because of (a) the chaos and destruction they brought to the country they chose as their Caliphate, (b) the difficulty of finding witnesses who are now either dead or dispersed and (c) one black robed and gloved jihadi looks very much like any one of a hundred others.
Shamima Begum looked upon attending a public beheading as a social event. My opinion is that the vulnerable are those who had no choice in the matter of being brutalised by and massacred.  Shamima Begum and her like do not come into that category ... they are the perpetrators.

It has nothing to do with being sexist. She was a silly impressionable young girl, but O expect there were silly impressionable young boys who were also targetted and who can be seen as victims.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #203 on: March 09, 2019, 10:13:36 AM »
It has nothing to do with being sexist. She was a silly impressionable young girl, but O expect there were silly impressionable young boys who were also targetted and who can be seen as victims.
Two quite different viewpoints.

Your sympathies lie with the perpetrators.

My sympathies lie very much with the victims and the survivors of the jihadi regime which for a time took over their country and imposed their perverted rule.
Maybe it is empathy?  I sure would not like these jihadi brides ... who made their own choices ... to do to me and mine what they did to people they considered lesser mortals ... if they thought of them as people at all.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #204 on: March 09, 2019, 10:19:55 AM »
Predictably and possibly preventably Shameena Begum's third child has died.

There is no proof she even had a child, we never saw it and she never held it once on camera.  What was that all about?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #205 on: March 09, 2019, 10:24:42 AM »
How did she pay her air fares, I would like to know.  She wasn't short of stealing her sister's passport, so did she steal money as well?
And then got herself half way around the World,  Devious to say the least.

Absolutely, not the sort of thing you do without planning it all beforehand.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #206 on: March 09, 2019, 02:06:25 PM »

in red...what an absoluteley ridiculous thing to say....equating removing her passport to the sort of things IS did....burning poeple alive...drowning people....rape of the Yazidi young women on a massive scale and murder of the older women and men.....do you expect to be taken seriously after posting such tripe...imo of course

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #207 on: March 09, 2019, 02:39:16 PM »
Two quite different viewpoints.

Your sympathies lie with the perpetrators.

My sympathies lie very much with the victims and the survivors of the jihadi regime which for a time took over their country and imposed their perverted rule.
Maybe it is empathy?  I sure would not like these jihadi brides ... who made their own choices ... to do to me and mine what they did to people they considered lesser mortals ... if they thought of them as people at all.

It's not about sympathy or empathy. It's about trying to understand why people do what they do because that's the only way to stop them. Whether it's people going to join IS or young lads stabbing each other punishment doesn't work. If it did we would have no crime.

What does work is rehabilitation. Understanding why people do things and helping them to change may be a permanent solution. Punishment is temporary and solves nothing.
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/may/24/special-prison-unit-where-rehabilitation-rules-hmp-new-hall
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #208 on: March 09, 2019, 02:51:06 PM »
It's not about sympathy or empathy. It's about trying to understand why people do what they do because that's the only way to stop them. Whether it's people going to join IS or young lads stabbing each other punishment doesn't work. If it did we would have no crime.

What does work is rehabilitation. Understanding why people do things and helping them to change may be a permanent solution. Punishment is temporary and solves nothing.
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/may/24/special-prison-unit-where-rehabilitation-rules-hmp-new-hall

what absolute claptrap...do you think you can rehabilitate the muderers of lee Rigby...do you really beleive you can reabilitate those who beleive there is a special place in heaven for them and this world is not important...do you raelly believe you can persuade someone who can earn £!000 a day  dealing drugs to get a 9 to 5 job...you really are totally out of touch ..imo

It might be a good idea to read the link you've posted so you understand  what it, refers to
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 03:57:42 PM by Davel »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #209 on: March 09, 2019, 04:18:16 PM »

These were young girls with a twisted mind set, probably already emotionally damaged, by God knows what.  Ask their parents, who I believe are ultimately responsible.  No child grows up without input from the family home, who were quite possibly keeping the flag flying.  Blame some silly girl.  Nothing to do with me.  The Caliphate will win.  And then we can all praise Allah.

Whoops, got that wrong.  Nothing to do with me.  Send my silly daughter back home, and then we can all be grateful to Britain, who let's face it, are a soft touch.

Shamima Begum did not get out of Britain without some help from her family, even if she stole it.

I am sad that she lost three children, who would appear to have been at risk from their mother, who at her age should not have been having children in the first place.  Probably from under developed lungs.  And let's face it, three children in four years is not a good idea.  Certainly not starting at the age of fifteen.

But I am tired of this now.  I don't really care what Britain does with her.  But I would be having her family nailed to the cross.  Who are these people?