Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1256096 times)

Offline barrier

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #5550 on: July 17, 2020, 09:12:40 PM »
Madeleine McCann: Mystery ‘woman in purple’ finally identified 10 years after toddler's disappearance

Heriberto Janosch Gonzalez says the woman – who Scotland Yard detectives have wanted to speak to for the best part of a decade – is former Bulgarian waitress Luisa Todorov.

https://www.irishpost.com/news/madeleine-mccann-mystery-woman-purple-finally-identified-10-years-toddlers-disappearance-140868

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #5551 on: July 17, 2020, 09:15:39 PM »
Tanner did not have black hair during the time and she did not have a slim appearance.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #5552 on: July 17, 2020, 09:21:22 PM »
Madeleine McCann: Mystery ‘woman in purple’ finally identified 10 years after toddler's disappearance

Heriberto Janosch Gonzalez says the woman – who Scotland Yard detectives have wanted to speak to for the best part of a decade – is former Bulgarian waitress Luisa Todorov.

https://www.irishpost.com/news/madeleine-mccann-mystery-woman-purple-finally-identified-10-years-toddlers-disappearance-140868
Heriberto said on his blog and in a pm that Luisa Todorov was not the woman he thought to be the person in purple a long time ago. Heri is the first to acknowledge when he is wrong.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5553 on: July 17, 2020, 10:18:45 PM »
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/woman-purple-prime-suspect-madeleine-10336719
One of many in the media at the time.

Thanks, I hadn't seen the 40m bit before. Have you ever wondered why she never put her story about this woman in her police statement?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #5554 on: July 17, 2020, 11:17:09 PM »
Heriberto said on his blog and in a pm that Luisa Todorov was not the woman he thought to be the person in purple a long time ago. Heri is the first to acknowledge when he is wrong.

but how do his stories get out to the press so quickly? The one he had of the van ( that a few of us sad was NOT a VW) was in The Sun within hours  IIRC.   It's the creation of myth IMO, am I allowed to have that opinion?

Offline barrier

« Reply #5555 on: July 18, 2020, 08:27:47 AM »
Is this the startling revelation, won't be long for charges.

More fuel for the legend.

When the legend becomes fact,print the legend.

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner’s ‘girlfriend accomplice' is finally unmasked, sparking new hopes she could be key to unlocking mystery of the three-year-old’s disappearance

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8534831/Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Christian-Brueckners-girlfriend-finally-unmasked.html
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5556 on: July 18, 2020, 08:35:40 AM »
but how do his stories get out to the press so quickly? The one he had of the van ( that a few of us sad was NOT a VW) was in The Sun within hours  IIRC.   It's the creation of myth IMO, am I allowed to have that opinion?

I think the answer is quite obvious

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #5557 on: July 18, 2020, 09:02:52 AM »
I think the answer is quite obvious

Bell Pottinger??

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5560 on: July 18, 2020, 09:09:14 AM »
Journalism at its worst from the Daily Fail.....
"They claimed she acted as his accomplice to raid properties in the Algarve with chilling similarity to the break-in at the McCanns' holiday home in 2007".

Shocking!

« Reply #5561 on: July 18, 2020, 09:13:06 AM »
Interesting that despite the view he left the Algarve to distance himself from the MM crime scene he's now back there six months later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5562 on: July 18, 2020, 09:14:39 AM »
Interesting that despite the view he left the Algarve to distance himself from the MM crime scene he's now back there six months later.

As he may well have committed two rapes and several other crimes....he may well have realised what a soft touch portugals justice system was

Offline barrier

« Reply #5563 on: July 18, 2020, 09:33:34 AM »

Did he ever leave, interesting the money came from a robbery not from selling live commodity, no link what so ever to the disappearance in the article.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5564 on: July 18, 2020, 09:43:59 AM »
And what was the situation like in Portugal six months later?  Yes that's right - parents are the prime suspects and despised by the entire nation for hiding their child's body and the police not searching for a body and not looking for anyone else.  Quite safe to return by then if you were the actual perpetrator I would think
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly