Author Topic: Luke Mitchell and Jodi Jones who got justice the “official” group is it a cult?  (Read 34060 times)

Offline faithlilly

Laura Wightman was allegedly a friend

Where’s she?

Kirsten was one of [Name removed]’s genuine friends https://www.thefreelibrary.com/JODI+JONES%3A+HER+SOULMATES+My+Luke+has+all+these+knives+in+his...-a0127512558

Perhaps Laura’s memories of Jodi were too precious to be bought?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

Perhaps Laura’s memories of Jodi were too precious to be bought?

‘But only weeks into the relationship, Jodi became worried about Mitchell's close friendship with Laura Wightman, a girl he would later take to her graveside.

Kirsten said: 'Laura was with Luke a lot and once Jodi heard that he might have been cheating on her but I think she spoke to him and they sorted it out.'
https://www.thefreelibrary.com/JODI+JONES%3A+HER+SOULMATES+My+Luke+has+all+these+knives+in+his...-a0127512558
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

I’m really not sure the point you are trying to make. Could you explain please?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline TruthSeeker2003

Why is it monstrous?  It is perfectly possible to respect Jodi and her family, while believing Luke to be innocent of her murder.

If you read it the post isn't dedicated to Jodi at all. Or Luke.

It's used Jodi ‘s name and memory to advertise the fact that they are going to take the time to talk to Luke, regroup and decide on the Official’s “best way forward”

The post isn't about Jodi at all, it's about them as a group.
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline Nicholas

I’m really not sure the point you are trying to make. Could you explain please?

Have you seen Laura Wightmans police witness statement ?

And did she omit anything from it?

What did she say to police about killer Luke Mitchell and her relationship with him?

Was she honest?

Did [Name removed]’s and killer LM argue about Laura Wightman on the day he murdered her?

Had [Name removed] finally sussed him out and called him out on his deception?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 11:55:19 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Parky41

Ah, I hadn't realised the words were from Jodi's headstone.

I will stand by what I said, however, on the other point I made.

It has always been the case, this mark of respect on these forums. And I still stand by my point, that is is disgusting to use Jodi's families words for their daughter/sister on a forum that supports her murderer. More so when it has always been clear by their silence that they have voiced no doubt upon his conviction. May Justice prevail always in this case.

And upon very good authority I will leave you with that direction to the jury, of the acceptance of a strong majority of no less than 13. In circumstantial cases there is always going to be room for doubt upon those who need direct evidence.

And thoughts with this young girl and her family as we all respect that sorrowful day tomorrow.

Offline faithlilly

It has always been the case, this mark of respect on these forums. And I still stand by my point, that is is disgusting to use Jodi's families words for their daughter/sister on a forum that supports her murderer. More so when it has always been clear by their silence that they have voiced no doubt upon his conviction. May Justice prevail always in this case.

And upon very good authority I will leave you with that direction to the jury, of the acceptance of a strong majority of no less than 13. In circumstantial cases there is always going to be room for doubt upon those who need direct evidence.

And thoughts with this young girl and her family as we all respect that sorrowful day tomorrow.

They are Nirvana’s words not those of the Jones family. Further there are many reasons for remaining silent, family pressure, not wishing to upset other family members, valuing privacy etc, etc.

Unless you are willing to reveal on whose ‘very good authority’ you learned this direction by the judge I think the members are quite at liberty to treat your claim as yet another piece of the misinformation you are now famous for spreading. I post that the jury could have been split 7/8 and you suddenly have a source, that you’ve never mentioned before, who says otherwise.

I think it’s time to put up….well you know the rest.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 12:58:25 AM by faithlilly »

Offline Nicholas

Another version ⬇️

June 26 at 12:26 PM  Lisa C Reynolds Peden Admin

THIS STATEMENT IS FROM LUKE AND CORINNE:
I have spoken to Luke and Corinne both their wishes are that everyone who is able to, attends the protest on the 17th of July in Edinburgh! They are both one hundred percent behind this group and the protest that's been organised! Luke has spoken to  people the last few days and made it very clear that he will not allow ANYONE to speak for him anymore. He is a man now and will not stay in the background and longer. He has dealt with the person/people who have been telling people not to attend this protest because it wasn't organised by the 'official' group. This is not Luke's wishes and the protest is 100% legal. Luke has made it clear that the Free and retry Luke Mitchell group has his full backing and support. They I will now be posting all statements from Luke via myself.
 Also they wish that all the group's come together and that any previous issues are put to bed! Luke has said that he doesn't want animosity between the groups, everyone on these groups are supposed to be here for one reason only and should all be fighting for the same cause! Luke is in charge of his life from now NO ONE ELSE!! He has taken a back seat for far too long and isn't doing it anymore.
*If you are attending any protests please wear a mask and follow all covid guide lines that are in place on the date of the protest.*
Luke and Corinne thank everyone on this group! The support is absolutely amazing! From the bonus ball tickets to raising awareness and being involved and organising two protests! It's all greatly appreciated! All money this group has raised goes directly into a bank account for Corinne.
Luke does not want photos of Jodi distributed for his fight for justice, this is insensitive to Jodis family and friends, and creates bad press for him. It is not and has never been Luke's wishes for us to find the real killer, that's the police's job. But our job is to make people aware that Luke is 100% innocent. We all want Luke free and home to his mum. For anyone else to be investigated and/or charged Luke must be acquitted first.
Luke has also advised Sandra that all documents that have been withheld for years be released immediately. Were law allows of course, Luke's new lawyer will be looking over everything and advising what inform can be made more readily available.  He has been too concerned about upsetting other people, and following other wishes,but has lost his childhood, teenage years and adolescence. He will not stand for this anymore.
Luke appreciates your support and welcomes future peaceful protests and any other means of support which are within the law. All ideas from ANY groups MUST be ran by Luke in the first instance before anything is done.
Also Luke has made it very clear that the 'official' group does not speak for him nor has it ever. If you have any questions or would like to run anything by Luke please message myself as I am in daily contact with Corinne and every two days with Luke.
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT AND HELPING ME FIGHT FOR MY FREEDOM!! BIG THINGS ARE COMING!!
Luke and Corinne have gave me permission to share with this group some pictures from his childhood. These pictures are not in the public domain. So keep your eyes peeled, I will post one later today!

Paula
‘I received this message this morning from a reliable source..

Makes you think doesn't it.. In all honesty it makes me personally, question Lisa Peden, and those on the "Groups" Agenda...

"Good morning Paula.

I just noticed you've got the "statement" on the group page. You probably don't know, but this is the altered version - they changed it after Sandra's live on Sunday. The original didn't include "Were [where] law allows of course, Luke's new lawyer will be looking over everything and advising what inform [information] can be made more readily available."
That was clearly in Sandra's response to her comment that it would be an offence to release the documents - that part of the statement reads very differently without the caveat of "where laws allow." Also, how can She have been told to release everything immediately if it's dependent on what the lawyer (who doesn't have the papers yet) says?

This makes no sense. Why would someone alter the original Statement?!!
Why are people doing this?? To make Sandra look bad?? "

Seems Paula, and many others, are focusing on Sandra Lean and not killer Luke Mitchell
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 11:26:17 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

Paula
‘I received this message this morning from a reliable source..

Makes you think doesn't it.. In all honesty it makes me personally, question Lisa Peden, and those on the "Groups" Agenda...

"Good morning Paula.

I just noticed you've got the "statement" on the group page. You probably don't know, but this is the altered version - they changed it after Sandra's live on Sunday. The original didn't include "Were [where] law allows of course, Luke's new lawyer will be looking over everything and advising what inform [information] can be made more readily available."
That was clearly in Sandra's response to her comment that it would be an offence to release the documents - that part of the statement reads very differently without the caveat of "where laws allow." Also, how can She have been told to release everything immediately if it's dependent on what the lawyer (who doesn't have the papers yet) says?

This makes no sense. Why would someone alter the original Statement?!!
Why are people doing this?? To make Sandra look bad?? "

Seems Paula, and many others, are focusing on Sandra Lean and not killer Luke Mitchell

I wonder if the message Paula received was taken from something Sandra Lean originally wrote?

Offline Parky41

They are Nirvana’s words not those of the Jones family. Further there are many reasons for remaining silent, family pressure, not wishing to upset other family members, valuing privacy etc, etc.

Unless you are willing to reveal on whose ‘very good authority’ you learned this direction by the judge I think the members are quite at liberty to treat your claim as yet another piece of the misinformation you are now famous for spreading. I post that the jury could have been split 7/8 and you suddenly have a source, that you’ve never mentioned before, who says otherwise.

I think it’s time to put up….well you know the rest.

I won't even ask for a cite as way of proof. Neither will I need one to state that Nirvana far less Kurt Cobain chose those words for this girls memorial stone. Best to leave it at that in case this tiny spot of cyber space, "two bit forum" should be read and the Jones family get done over copyright issues. ;-) 

Perhaps now that Mitchell has suddenly reached manhood he will tell the truth, one has their doubts however. That the many people who read this thread may ask him about that direction. Does it matter if I am believed in this "two bit forum?" It is insignificant is it not?  Oddly or coincidently? many of the points raised have found their way over to different groups/social media. Ms Lean no less has brought up several areas of discussion from here. This forum that she has always maintained she will never be a part of, for personal reasons over her claimed distaste? Oddly or coincidently yet again - she is far from not being actively part of it, to the point where one can almost see those strings being pulled on her puppets?

Of these character assassination claims, a far cry from those over time who have received this treatment? Which stemmed directly from that period of time prior to Mitchells arrest. The formation of that jigsaw in the birth of Jigsawman? One could accurately describe it as hounding people mercilessly, one person/family in particular to have them in that top spot of suspects publicly. Via a book and onto the cover of this doc with that intentional blip at the end. And perhaps this plays a real part in why there is that withdrawal - mission accomplished in getting it out there. And I am not talking of the case of LM V HMA here, but that of Jigsawman V these others.Where this woman clearly believed, in excess of 7 months prior to Mitchells arrest that there was no case to answer to. - How gravely wrong has she been albeit steadfast in touting one's wares? Her questions set in stone then were never going to go away. Most of which were formed whilst colluding with the Mitchells. The murderer his mother and friend?

Ah the infamous shampoo by Parky, that cherry picking of wording. - Of Ms Lean knowing that the doctor meant Mitchells hair was greasy, dirty, manky, not washed for days due to the doctor not saying, "It smelled of shampoo" So let us think of misinformation and of that doctors report and that verbatim of "unwashed". And now some proper context. This report is from samples taken between 5-6am some 12 hours after the murder. The doctor took a sample, his hair was not forensically tested all over for blood and all else. The sample was for comparison of anything that may be found at the crime scene. And how this appeared "unwashed" some 12hrs later. Now the boys in the wood. Of LM being somewhat cleaner, of his hair being different - not his usual unkempt self. Let's go further back to the murder and of that parka with it's hood,  with boots on covering his ankles over his socks and trousers.  So we have a boy covered quite literally from head to foot. We have an area which is surrounded by rivers. We have a house just minutes from the murder scene. It is detached. And out of all these people (others) LM's is the one house that required just a very short distance to reach from the woodland.The duo a noisy bike, two of them over an open exposed area of paths onto field and house. Seen. SK a village and a half away with a solid alibi that was not concocted, he knew not of when one was required for. Completely oblivious to his DNA being present. For that is the reality here, of not striving to give one The Jones house, half a village away. And again no concoction of anything, no need to make anything up. It was as it was. 

To conclude of what I have witnessed by reading these many forums. That there has been a clear vendetta against these others, namely Jodi's family. That stemmed from that friendship with the Mitchells at a time they thought there would be no arrest. The birth of that first question. Of double standards, of why these two families were not being treated the same? Of why others appeared to be eliminated when one thought there was still a killer out there (SL) That these claims have always been without foundation. For there was no way of knowing at the time and onwards of how the investigation had been led. That ones personal niggles and beliefs had no place in the slightest upon the murder of Jodi Jones. More so, when one had the projection of what is claimed to have happened put to them by the actual murderer. Exactly how much of a mug has the Jigsawman then to present day been? - believing not for a moment they could outsmart those who truly matter, but certainly those whom give not a jot for the actual truth. And we know this, as common sense tells those with it - that the truth does not lie in a book, from one whom colluded from the off with Luke Mitchell and his mother. That there can be no doubt of the lies told. No need for scraping at the bottom of any barrels. Scraping to project this, but "what about them?"
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 10:00:21 PM by mrswah »

Offline faithlilly

Many thanks yet again Faith, your knowledge is nothing short of astounding. I won't even ask for a cite as way of proof. Neither will I need one to state that Nirvana far less Kurt Cobain chose those words for this girls memorial stone. Best to leave it at that in case this tiny spot of cyber space, "two bit forum" should be read and the Jones family get done over copyright issues. ;-) 

Perhaps now that Mitchell has suddenly reached manhood he will tell the truth, one has their doubts however. That the many people who read this thread may ask him about that direction. Does it matter if I am believed in this "two bit forum?" It is insignificant is it not?  Oddly or coincidently? many of the points raised have found their way over to different groups/social media. Ms Lean no less has brought up several areas of discussion from here. This forum that she has always maintained she will never be a part of, for personal reasons over her claimed distaste? Oddly or coincidently yet again - she is far from not being actively part of it, to the point where one can almost see those strings being pulled on her puppets?

Of these character assassination claims, a far cry from those over time who have received this treatment? Which stemmed directly from that period of time prior to Mitchells arrest. The formation of that jigsaw in the birth of Jigsawman? One could accurately describe it as hounding people mercilessly, one person/family in particular to have them in that top spot of suspects publicly. Via a book and onto the cover of this doc with that intentional blip at the end. And perhaps this plays a real part in why there is that withdrawal - mission accomplished in getting it out there. And I am not talking of the case of LM V HMA here, but that of Jigsawman V these others.Where this woman clearly believed, in excess of 7 months prior to Mitchells arrest that there was no case to answer to. - How gravely wrong has she been albeit steadfast in touting one's wares? Her questions set in stone then were never going to go away. Most of which were formed whilst colluding with the Mitchells. The murderer his mother and friend?

Ah the infamous shampoo by Parky, that cherry picking of wording. - Of Ms Lean knowing that the doctor meant Mitchells hair was greasy, dirty, manky, not washed for days due to the doctor not saying, "It smelled of shampoo" So let us think of misinformation and of that doctors report and that verbatim of "unwashed". And now some proper context. This report is from samples taken between 5-6am some 12 hours after the murder. The doctor took a sample, his hair was not forensically tested all over for blood and all else. The sample was for comparison of anything that may be found at the crime scene. And how this appeared "unwashed" some 12hrs later. Now the boys in the wood. Of LM being somewhat cleaner, of his hair being different - not his usual unkempt self. Let's go further back to the murder and of that parka with it's hood,  with boots on covering his ankles over his socks and trousers.  So we have a boy covered quite literally from head to foot. We have an area which is surrounded by rivers. We have a house just minutes from the murder scene. It is detached. And out of all these people (others) LM's is the one house that required just a very short distance to reach from the woodland.The duo a noisy bike, two of them over an open exposed area of paths onto field and house. Seen. SK a village and a half away with a solid alibi that was not concocted, he knew not of when one was required for. Completely oblivious to his DNA being present. For that is the reality here, of not striving to give one The Jones house, half a village away. And again no concoction of anything, no need to make anything up. It was as it was. 

To conclude of what I have witnessed by reading these many forums. That there has been a clear vendetta against these others, namely Jodi's family. That stemmed from that friendship with the Mitchells at a time they thought there would be no arrest. The birth of that first question. Of double standards, of why these two families were not being treated the same? Of why others appeared to be eliminated when one thought there was still a killer out there (SL) That these claims have always been without foundation. For there was no way of knowing at the time and onwards of how the investigation had been led. That ones personal niggles and beliefs had no place in the slightest upon the murder of Jodi Jones. More so, when one had the projection of what is claimed to have happened put to them by the actual murderer. Exactly how much of a mug has the Jigsawman then to present day been? - believing not for a moment they could outsmart those who truly matter, but certainly those whom give not a jot for the actual truth. And we know this, as common sense tells those with it - that the truth does not lie in a book, from one whom colluded from the off with Luke Mitchell and his mother. That there can be no doubt of the lies told. No need for scraping at the bottom of any barrels. Scraping to project this, but "what about them?"

This is what I asked.

‘Unless you are willing to reveal on whose ‘very good authority’ you learned this direction by the judge I think the members are quite at liberty to treat your claim as yet another piece of the misinformation you are now famous for spreading. I post that the jury could have been split 7/8 and you suddenly have a source, that you’ve never mentioned before, who says otherwise.’

Through your long, and rather torturous post, you appear to have answered every question, albeit dishonestly, but the one I asked. Deflection at its very best.

As Brietta has previously pointed out, you do not need to answer a question put to you if you chose not to but of course forum members are then quite at liberty to conclude that you’re telling a whopper and disregard your claim. That is the course I’m taking but of course if you can provide a cite I may just have to reconsider.

Offline Parky41

This is what I asked.

‘Unless you are willing to reveal on whose ‘very good authority’ you learned this direction by the judge I think the members are quite at liberty to treat your claim as yet another piece of the misinformation you are now famous for spreading. I post that the jury could have been split 7/8 and you suddenly have a source, that you’ve never mentioned before, who says otherwise.’

Through your long, and rather torturous post, you appear to have answered every question, albeit dishonestly, but the one I asked. Deflection at its very best.

As Brietta has previously pointed out, you do not need to answer a question put to you if you chose not to but of course forum members are then quite at liberty to conclude that you’re telling a whopper and disregard your claim. That is the course I’m taking but of course if you can provide a cite I may just have to reconsider.

I will repeat, perhaps Mitchell will now be asked that question around the Judge's direction, perhaps he will be honest - we will not of course hold our breath upon Mitchells honesty. From the lies then to the convicted murderer he is. To clarify yet again less tortuously ;-) That information/questions are taken from here and asked directly elsewhere. Someone is paying attention.

Not everyone in life needs adulation and likes of their posts. Rather vain is it not?

« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 09:59:39 PM by mrswah »

Offline faithlilly

Thank you yet again Faith. That predictive, indicative response of projection. From that master puppet of distraction. Who body swerves away from direct questions continuously and lies to add weight to fallible reasoning. It matters not one jot to myself, that was my clear answer. In what you describe as this tiny spot of cyber space, "two bit forum" (loved the approval of that comment by your fair self Mr Swah, admin of this "two bit forum" On the other post Faith made attempting to bring down Nicholas. - class) If members like or hold belief in what I may post, it is of no consequence to myself. However torturous they may be to you Faith, perhaps you are into some form of word S&M ? For you certainly love to read them.

Therefore I will repeat, perhaps Mitchell will now be asked that question around the Judge's direction, perhaps he will be honest - we will not of course hold our breath upon Mitchells honesty. From the lies then to the convicted murderer he is. To clarify yet again less tortuously ;-) That information/questions are taken from here and asked directly elsewhere. Someone is paying attention.

Not everyone in life needs adulation and likes of their posts. Rather vain is it not?

You, not Mitchell, have been asked that question around the alleged Judge’s direction and you, not Mitchell, have refused consistently to provide a cite to validate you claim and by doing so it is your honesty that is in question at this point, not Mitchell’s.

Offline rulesapply

In response to the title of the thread, yes. It's a cult. Or it was.

Offline Nicholas

Aka the ‘dark triad’