Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 239386 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #540 on: April 07, 2019, 07:17:56 PM »
they did..thats afact...in order for SY to investigate they required an official invitation from the PJ
Cite please.
So despite the McCanns insistence has some say,it was the PJ who wanted it reopened?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #541 on: April 07, 2019, 07:21:00 PM »
Cite please.
So despite the McCanns insistence has some say,it was the PJ who wanted it reopened?

another short term memory syndrome....it was only the PJ who could reopen it...I will give acite tomorrow ..its 100% fact...
arent the supposed experts here aware of it..the pj reopened it...whether they wanted to i dont know

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #542 on: April 07, 2019, 07:21:22 PM »
Back to the topic please.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #543 on: April 07, 2019, 07:25:00 PM »
another short term memory syndrome....it was only the PJ who could reopen it...I will give acite tomorrow ..its 100% fact...
arent the supposed experts here aware of it..the pj reopened it...whether they wanted to i dont know

So the supposed pressure from the McCanns toward cameron was wasted,it was the PJ who they should have appealed to?

Look forward to the cite,if so then its the PJ directing SY and how it spends the brit money or do you think they gave them carte blanche to do what they want?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #544 on: April 07, 2019, 07:37:17 PM »
The pity of it all is that you have had this conversation before with a genuinely impartial member when it came to interpreting the evidence ...

Snip
@Pathfinder thanks, her 5 fingerprints which you posted were not on the window handle, and not on any part of the aluminium, they were on the inside surface of the glass.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1868.msg192765#msg192765

Viewed from inside, it is the right half of the sliding window which was open.
Someone leaning out of that open window to look left and right, would place their right hand on the wall, and their left hand on the window.

The left palm would lean on the aluminium frame of the already opened sliding section of the window, and their left fingers, extending further, would leave fingerprints on the inside surface of the glass of that sliding section.

And that is exactly what the 5 fingerprints are - left fingers on the inside surface of the glass.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1868.msg192786#msg192786

I remember the discussion on that thread very well ... indeed I learned a lot from it.

"Observations: The fingerprint traces collected are identified as being the middle finger of the left hand (3x) and forefinger of the left hand (2x), of the missing girl’s mother,"

You don't support yourself using only 2 fingers to lean out of a window - you use all of them.

Nothing in her statement about looking out of a window to check the car park. I'm interested in evidence not made up bollox!

"After searching the whole apartment thoroughly, the interviewee went back, scared and shocked, to the restaurant, to alert her husband and the others to the disappearance." http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN.htm

« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 07:48:19 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #545 on: April 07, 2019, 07:41:15 PM »
They unearthed what they thought was evidence.
Didn't go much on education 50+ yrs ago  I'll not take it from you too.

for those of us who were educated 50 years ago.. I would say education has gone backwards...my son went to a leading private day school and is now a doctor...but did not study maths at A..and S of course.. to the depth i did..perhaps you simply didnt go to a very good school..i went to the same one as mark Rowley
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 07:44:50 PM by Davel »

Offline barrier

« Reply #546 on: April 07, 2019, 07:51:31 PM »
University of life,best education I've had.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #547 on: April 07, 2019, 07:55:03 PM »
University of life,best education I've had.
nothing wrong with that...ive several very successful friends who left school early...but dont knock the education system which has provided the doctors who save thousands of lives every day..Gerry McCann includeD
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 07:58:56 PM by Davel »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #548 on: April 07, 2019, 07:56:53 PM »
Here's a thread for you,

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9278.0

55 pages of overwhelming abduction evidence including.....

An (alleged) open window

Some sightings

The parents insistence

Not Suspects

I think that about sums it up.
All of which is evidence if you really think hard about it.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 07:59:41 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #549 on: April 07, 2019, 08:11:04 PM »
All of which is evidence if you really think hard about it.

I never said it wasn't. None of it's particularly convincing though IMO.

Indeed, there is evidence against the McCanns, contrary to what is often claimed.

"A witness claimed to have seen Gerry and me carrying a big black bag and acting suspiciously" KM
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #550 on: April 07, 2019, 08:33:07 PM »

Indeed, there is evidence against the McCanns, contrary to what is often claimed.

"A witness claimed to have seen Gerry and me carrying a big black bag and acting suspiciously" KM
There we have it.  The evidence which, if and when abduction is proven, will be a very convincing part of it indeed.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #551 on: April 07, 2019, 08:40:12 PM »
There we have it.  The evidence which, if and when abduction is proven, will be a very convincing part of it indeed.

Abduction is apparently already proven according to whichever MSM outlet you subscribe to.

Offline jassi

« Reply #552 on: April 07, 2019, 08:41:16 PM »

So much hanging on such a little word.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #553 on: April 07, 2019, 08:44:26 PM »

Please don't post only the part of a quote which suits your purpose.  I think it demeans you as a poster and it brings the reputation of this forum for accuracy into disrepute.

The full quote from Kate's book is ...
"A witness claimed to have seen Gerry and me carrying a big black bag and acting suspiciously.
This was absolute nonsense, but ‘evidence’ of this kind came down to one person’s word against another. And it appeared that, as far as the PJ were concerned, our word counted for little."
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #554 on: April 07, 2019, 08:49:17 PM »
Please don't post only the part of a quote which suits your purpose.  I think it demeans you as a poster and it brings the reputation of this forum for accuracy into disrepute.

The full quote from Kate's book is ...
"A witness claimed to have seen Gerry and me carrying a big black bag and acting suspiciously.
This was absolute nonsense, but ‘evidence’ of this kind came down to one person’s word against another. And it appeared that, as far as the PJ were concerned, our word counted for little."

Kate may claim it was absolute nonsense, because she would say that, wouldn't she.

But the fact remains, a witness claimed to have seen them carrying a big black bag & acting suspiciously.

That, my dear, is evidence against the McCanns.