Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1254464 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #17715 on: April 20, 2024, 11:22:16 AM »
I am beginning to understand what The German Prosecution are doing.  They are marrying the old with the new, the convictions with the new evidence and the credibility of certain witnesses regarding the two apparently unknown victims wherein the MO is ever present.  Hazel Behan's evidence will be crucial so what does Fulscher intend to try to do when she is on The Stand?  Trashing her won't go down well with The Judges.
I got the impression that his tough questioning of the young woman who witnessed Brueckner
exposing himself to the children in the playground when she was a child didn't go down well.  Particularly when he was admonished from someone at the Portuguese link.
Perhaps he will have learned from that and will conduct future questioning of other survivors more appropriately.

Snip
A Portuguese police officer sitting next to her reminded the Braunschweig regional court that the young woman could be ‘traumatised’ by in-depth cross examination.
But this didn’t stop Brueckner’s defence lawyer Friedrich Fulscher from asking numerous questions about the difference between urinating and masturbating. Was it possible she knew the difference? https://archive.ph/zXw3H#selection-1489.0-1489.196
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17716 on: April 20, 2024, 11:45:52 AM »
I got the impression that his tough questioning of the young woman who witnessed Brueckner
exposing himself to the children in the playground when she was a child didn't go down well.  Particularly when he was admonished from someone at the Portuguese link.
Perhaps he will have learned from that and will conduct future questioning of other survivors more appropriately.

Snip
A Portuguese police officer sitting next to her reminded the Braunschweig regional court that the young woman could be ‘traumatised’ by in-depth cross examination.
But this didn’t stop Brueckner’s defence lawyer Friedrich Fulscher from asking numerous questions about the difference between urinating and masturbating. Was it possible she knew the difference? https://archive.ph/zXw3H#selection-1489.0-1489.196

There is surely only one question to ask, which I am reluctant to mention.  But under certain physical situations it isn't possible for a man to urinate.  So was it or wasn't it?  I bet Fulscher didn't ask that.  So ultimately nothing gained from traumatising a young girl.

Offline jassi

« Reply #17717 on: April 20, 2024, 01:40:19 PM »
There is surely only one question to ask, which I am reluctant to mention.  But under certain physical situations it isn't possible for a man to urinate.  So was it or wasn't it? I bet Fulscher didn't ask that.  So ultimately nothing gained from traumatising a young girl.

I think he probably did, as the witness said that CB didn't seem to be aroused.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17718 on: April 20, 2024, 03:59:06 PM »
I think he probably did, as the witness said that CB didn't seem to be aroused.

Charming, eh what.  In defence of a middle aged predator with convictions for this type of sexual abuse against under aged girl children.

Offline jassi

« Reply #17719 on: April 20, 2024, 05:08:39 PM »
Charming, eh what. In defence of a middle aged predator with convictions for this type of sexual abuse against under aged girl children.

I guess he's only doing what he's paid to do - defend Brueckner.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17720 on: April 20, 2024, 05:56:35 PM »
I guess he's only doing what he's paid to do - defend Brueckner.

This is not an excuse for endeavouring to intimidate witnesses.

Offline jassi

« Reply #17721 on: April 20, 2024, 06:32:02 PM »
This is not an excuse for endeavouring to intimidate witnesses.

I suppose that as a defence lawyer, he considered her a hostile witness, to be discredited if at all possible.
Lawyers aren't nice people when they are in a court setting. They are  there to win if at all possible.

Or maybe not -

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17722 on: April 20, 2024, 07:11:04 PM »
I suppose that as a defence lawyer, he considered her a hostile witness, to be discredited if at all possible.
Lawyers aren't nice people when they are in a court setting. They are  there to win if at all possible.

Thanks for the arguments.  Not a bad effort at all on your part.

Offline Myster

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Venturi Swirl

"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

« Reply #17725 on: April 23, 2024, 10:21:16 AM »
Yet another irritating video from Aunt Sally, the Amaral worshipper to annoy the f*@# out of Eleanor and other non-sceptic tankers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oRuSx1w978&ab_channel=ProfilingwithPatBrown

And the Saunokonoko interview with Wolters to which she refers...

https://omny.fm/shows/they-ve-taken-her/maddies-dead?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR2BsWAgdcHjkECaUGRSVh62Jo2ItsV0sUI3L5PWc_AUAPS6wJ1ld_DaWXg_aem_AdMELwGhpOJbtdnfeGS9BJbn5SheMp4xHPdMpXgKVPcZG46wqxG90FugKfyDUet0srmrrQbcR9_arCj0nUcthU4b#description

So she is updating her book,  how annoying it must be to hear that they have a suspect.  No they can't have a suspect as my book maps out it's the McCann's.  My book won't sell if people think they have a suspect so I have to keep rubbishing everything they say about him.

It's laughable really,  she says there's no evidence against CB,  how does she know that?   She forgets to mention there is no evidence against the McCann's.

She says CB's partner in crime says he burgled apartments blah blah blah as she puts it.  He isn't the only one saying he burgled apartment there are many more.

He didn't scream she makes a mockery out of that.  This man knew CB it was they way he said she didn't scream that made him think CB had taken her.  Yes he is a criminal but he is not a Paedophile and that is what he found so disgusting about CB.

She can rant and rave as much as she likes,  annoyed that everything she has written about the McCann's is going to be discarded,  poor woman.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17726 on: April 23, 2024, 12:01:57 PM »
Yet another irritating video from Aunt Sally, the Amaral worshipper to annoy the f*@# out of Eleanor and other non-sceptic tankers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oRuSx1w978&ab_channel=ProfilingwithPatBrown

And the Saunokonoko interview with Wolters to which she refers...

https://omny.fm/shows/they-ve-taken-her/maddies-dead?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR2BsWAgdcHjkECaUGRSVh62Jo2ItsV0sUI3L5PWc_AUAPS6wJ1ld_DaWXg_aem_AdMELwGhpOJbtdnfeGS9BJbn5SheMp4xHPdMpXgKVPcZG46wqxG90FugKfyDUet0srmrrQbcR9_arCj0nUcthU4b#description

Oh My.  She isn't ageing well and nor is her brain, which is probably more to the point.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #17727 on: April 23, 2024, 01:56:50 PM »
Oh My.  She isn't ageing well and nor is her brain, which is probably more to the point.
I have long wondered if she is suffering some sort of cognitive impairment or mental health issue, I do actually feel quite sorry for her these days.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17728 on: April 23, 2024, 02:17:33 PM »
I have long wondered if she is suffering some sort of cognitive impairment or mental health issue, I do actually feel quite sorry for her these days.

You know she trained The FBI in how to catch killers.  And that was many years ago.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #17729 on: April 23, 2024, 05:11:54 PM »
You know she trained The FBI in how to catch killers.  And that was many years ago.
She’s amazing.