Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502758 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3300 on: May 23, 2019, 01:39:58 PM »
Do you have proof that any Payne visit took place on May 3rd? If you've got that I'll accept it, if not forget it.
Gerry says he sent him to help Kate.
David admits going there.
Kate admits he was there.
Fiona accepts David went there.

If you can't accept that at some stage DP visited the apartment we've got problems? 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #3301 on: May 23, 2019, 01:45:50 PM »
I think that is quite meaningless.  You might very well read something into a link that no-one else does ... in fact since everyone's thought processes are different that is almost a certainty.

It contradicts your post from LP claiming that everything was handed over to PJ. So what happened to the Totman questionnaire when he said it was him carrying the child at the time Jane Tanner saw the man and child? The PJ certainly did not receive it in 2007. Amaral ruled that nonsense sighting out any way! LP cannot be trusted. The Gaspar statements should have been faxed as urgent to the PJ in May 2007. No excuse for that not happening!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 01:50:12 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3302 on: May 23, 2019, 01:54:16 PM »
If you have a cite that DC Marshal couldn't read and write David Payne's answers down properly, let's be having it? Otherwise, you won't be debating it with me.
Oh I'm talking facts about Almeida alright, that's what his report says. I don't know what David Payne done, that's another fact so I accept the possibility that David Payne is lying because Almeida who was involved with the group directly or indirectly concluded they were all lying.

The times don't add up? You don't say. Gerry being there or not being there doesn't add up either.

That sums up the McCann's entire story - it doesn't add up.
Do you know what the word "cite" means?  "If you have a cite that DC Marshal couldn't read and write David Payne's answers down properly, let's be having it?"
Do you have a cite that proves the converse?

So Marshall says DP went to the McCann's apartment at 5 PM (17.00hrs) when both Gerry and Kate were there.
That is possible but the real question is did he return at around 6:30 PM.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3303 on: May 23, 2019, 02:03:46 PM »
That's the reason why he was dead against DIY baby listening services, because he was abandoned himself.

Nobody knows what the missing child was put through quite like Moses. That's why I choose him.
Moses was more the up-market baby monitoring type.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3304 on: May 23, 2019, 02:11:22 PM »
How did he manage that if DC Marshal says after carefully reading Payne's questionnaire, that it states "FOR THE LAST TIME, at 17H00 on 3/5/07 in the McCann apartment. Also present there were Kate and Gerry?"

I don't have a cite for the converse but here's a cite for DC Marshal's account of the converse.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/Gaspar.htm
How did he manage it?  Easy he wasn't told of the later visit. Did DC Marshall also get to read DP's two statements?  Maybe the PJ hadn't told  DC Marshall about those.
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3305 on: May 23, 2019, 02:14:31 PM »
It was G-unit who said "He worked out the time by looking at photographs? Pull the other one imo."  What photos were they?  Were they the CCTV clips of the Tapas 7 in the Pariaso Restaurant?

DP said that in his rogatory interview. Obviously he didn't have access to the Paraiso CCTV images, the PJ had them. 
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3306 on: May 23, 2019, 02:16:03 PM »
DP said that in his rogatory interview. Obviously he didn't have access to the Paraiso CCTV images, the PJ had them.
What photos then?
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3307 on: May 23, 2019, 02:22:30 PM »
What photos then?

He doesn't elaborate. I expect they were his own.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3308 on: May 23, 2019, 02:29:41 PM »
How could Payne manage I meant, according DC Marshal David Payne has written sometime before October 24, 2007 that the LAST VISIT he made to the apartment was at 17H00, both present there were Kate AND Gerry.

On 11.04.08 David Payne's statement gives us a completely different version of the LAST TIME HE SEEN the missing child alive. It has to be the last time, because he has already seen for the last time at 17H00 according to DC Marshal.
"So I walked back err from the tennis courts, err back to err you know Kate and Gerry's apartment and the time you know looking at, you know we've looked obviously at photographs since then and you know the time that we've got that I was you know going to Kate's about SIX THIRTY, err and I went into their apartment through the patio doors. The three children were all you know dressed you know in their pyjamas, you know they looked immaculate, you know they were just like angels, they all looked so happy and well looked after and content and I said to Kate, you know it's a bit early for the you know, for the three of them to be going to bed, she said ah they've had such a great time, they're really tired and you know err so I say, you know I can't remember exactly what, what you know the night attire, what the children were wearing but white was the predominant err colour, but you know just to reinforce they were just so happy, you know seeing you know obviously GERRY WASN'T THERE but they were just all."
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DAVID-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

Easy? I'll crack the jokes from now on.
I'm getting tired now as it is 1:30 AM here.  But you have proved my point.  DC Marshall may not have seen DP statements made to the PJ.  He only has the questionnaire answers to work from.

The rogatory statement is written a year later, so you can't use that either.
Moderation

Offline Lace

« Reply #3309 on: May 23, 2019, 06:06:11 PM »
How could Payne manage I meant, according DC Marshal David Payne has written sometime before October 24, 2007 that the LAST VISIT he made to the apartment was at 17H00, both present there were Kate AND Gerry.

On 11.04.08 David Payne's statement gives us a completely different version of the LAST TIME HE SEEN the missing child alive. It has to be the last time, because he has already seen for the last time at 17H00 according to DC Marshal.
"So I walked back err from the tennis courts, err back to err you know Kate and Gerry's apartment and the time you know looking at, you know we've looked obviously at photographs since then and you know the time that we've got that I was you know going to Kate's about SIX THIRTY, err and I went into their apartment through the patio doors. The three children were all you know dressed you know in their pyjamas, you know they looked immaculate, you know they were just like angels, they all looked so happy and well looked after and content and I said to Kate, you know it's a bit early for the you know, for the three of them to be going to bed, she said ah they've had such a great time, they're really tired and you know err so I say, you know I can't remember exactly what, what you know the night attire, what the children were wearing but white was the predominant err colour, but you know just to reinforce they were just so happy, you know seeing you know obviously GERRY WASN'T THERE but they were just all."
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DAVID-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

Easy? I'll crack the jokes from now on.

He couldn't have seen Madeleine for the last time at 5 o'clock as he was still at the beach.   

David Payne -   00:36:24 Reply "I mean again, we've you know, we've chatted about the timings and everything and you know looked at the photographs and you know, you know we were leaving about quarter past six from the err restaurant, we'd gotta walk up there, ten, fifteen minutes, conversation with Gerry, conversation with Kate, you know that's another five, ten minutes on to your ten, fifteen minutes walk so you're talking twenty five minutes, so that's taken you to twenty five to, twenty to seven, well you know we were certainly playing tennis for a, you know the best part of an hour err so you know it couldn't have been long that I was in the apartment, you know a matter of minutes.'

Marshall has got it wrong or David Payne,  whichever way you look at it David Payne was at the beach,  all the friends say he was.   IMO

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3310 on: May 23, 2019, 06:53:42 PM »
He couldn't have seen Madeleine for the last time at 5 o'clock as he was still at the beach.   

David Payne -   00:36:24 Reply "I mean again, we've you know, we've chatted about the timings and everything and you know looked at the photographs and you know, you know we were leaving about quarter past six from the err restaurant, we'd gotta walk up there, ten, fifteen minutes, conversation with Gerry, conversation with Kate, you know that's another five, ten minutes on to your ten, fifteen minutes walk so you're talking twenty five minutes, so that's taken you to twenty five to, twenty to seven, well you know we were certainly playing tennis for a, you know the best part of an hour err so you know it couldn't have been long that I was in the apartment, you know a matter of minutes.'

Marshall has got it wrong or David Payne,  whichever way you look at it David Payne was at the beach,  all the friends say he was.   IMO

So either DP filled his questionnaire out wrongly, Marshall didn't read it as carefully as he said he did, the translator was useless OR the questionnaire said what Marshall said it did.

In my opinion the statements of the T7 leave a lot to be desired. Fiona Payne said her husband finished playing tennis at 19:10, he is saying 19:40. That's a big difference.

Result = happy posting.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3311 on: May 23, 2019, 06:57:48 PM »
So either DP filled his questionnaire out wrongly, Marshall didn't read it as carefully as he said he did, the translator was useless OR the questionnaire said what Marshall said it did.

In my opinion the statements of the T7 leave a lot to be desired. Fiona Payne said her husband finished playing tennis at 19:10, he is saying 19:40. That's a big difference.

Indeed, and in my opinion, intentionally so .
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Online misty

« Reply #3312 on: May 23, 2019, 09:41:22 PM »
Madeleine wasn't signed out of the creche until 5.30pm i.e. released from the care of MW nannies. How could she have possibly been in 5A with her parents at 5pm?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3313 on: May 23, 2019, 09:45:34 PM »
He says 'we' looked at photos. Who was 'we'? Not him and his wife, she came up with an earlier timescale. She certainly disagrees with Gerry McCann who said DP was not on the tennis courts until 7 pm.

I got to the tennis courts to see him play tennis, so that would have been about half six and then he was playing tennis for that whole half an hour and, as I say, we left him playing tennis, when me and my mum went up to bath the kids and he, he didn't sort of return until after seven, ten past seven, quarter past seven....... I couldn't tell you times, but I know before he went, went to tennis, he popped in on Kate and the kids, erm, and saw them all in their pyjamas, ready for bed, having a story, before going to join for the tennis, so I can only assume that that was between, erm, you know, six and half past'
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FIONA-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

We know that Fiona was still at the Paraiso at 18:36, of course, so she didn't see her husband playing tennis from 18:30 until 19:00.
I repeat: you suspect him of lying about this minor detail?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3314 on: May 23, 2019, 10:29:37 PM »
You're right, it must be getting late. DC Marshal definitely did NOT see DP's second statement. He couldn't because David Payne didn't give it for another almost SIX months. His first statement makes no mention of any visit to any apartment whatsoever.
And you're right David Payne hasn't got a statement from later in May as the other members of his family did.
"DAVID PAYNE 04 MAY 07 STATEMENT
DAVID PAYNE 11 APRIL 2008 ROGATORY
DIANNE WEBSTER 04 MAY 07 STATEMENT
DIANNE WEBSTER 11 MAY 07 STATEMENT
DIANNE WEBSTER 11 APRIL 08 ROGATORY
FIONA PAYNE 04 MAY 07 STATEMENT
FIONA ELAINE PAYNE 16 05 07 STATEMENT
FIONA PAYNE 10 APRIL 08 ROGATORY"

You'd wonder why that was.  Both David and Kate seem to be the ones who miss out on giving second statements in May.
Moderation