Author Topic: "Innocents Betrayed " by Sandra Lean  (Read 248012 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: "Innocents Betrayed " by Sandra Lean
« Reply #555 on: March 18, 2022, 12:44:00 PM »
Does her book make it clear Corinne Mitchell didn’t sit through her sons entire murder trial ?

Does her book tell her readers on what day Corinne gave evidence and how many days of evidence she missed?

Sadistic killer Luke Mitchell’s murder trial began early November 2004

Corinne Mitchell didn’t give evidence until mid January 2005

Jurors were told to forget anything they might have read or seen about the killing

The judge, Lord Nimmo Smith, warned that jurors must keep an open mind and be "free from prejudice and extraneous influence".

‘Lord Nimmo Smith continued: "Once that has been done, the jury become the judges of the facts in the trial. All their decisions about the facts must be based on the evidence which they hear in the course of the trial and on nothing else.

"All the members of the jury must be able to put out of their minds anything that they think they may remember having heard or read or seen about this case."

At one point, Mr Findlay objected to a woman who lived in the Dalkeith area, fearing that she might know some of the witnesses.

Lord Nimmo Smith said that with no reflection at all on the woman, she should be asked to stand down.

https://web.archive.org/web/20121021080022/http://www.scotsman.com/news/boyfriend-goes-on-trial-accused-of-murdering-jodi-jones-1-561719
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 01:05:47 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #556 on: March 18, 2022, 01:11:47 PM »
Did Sandra Lean include a copy of sadistic killer Luke Mitchell’s psychiatric report in her book and if not why not?

Alan Turnbull QC, prosecuting, produced a psychiatric report in which Mitchell said his mother was quick-tempered and described himself as having a 'short fuse'.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/I+DID+NOT+COVER+UP+FOR+LUKE+OVER+JODI%3B+Mum%27s+denial+in+murder+trial-a0127122255

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #557 on: March 18, 2022, 01:15:44 PM »
How many fires in the back garden of the Mitchell’s does Sandra Lean refer to her book?

And does Sandra Lean say what time Corrine Mitchell was allegedly ‘trimming’ the ‘pampas grass’ and whether or not it was raining when she was allegedly trimming it?

’Mr Turnbull asked: 'Is it just a coincidence that between 6.30pm and 7pm neighbours noticed the smell of burning coming from your back garden?'

Mrs Mitchell replied: 'I could have been burning pampas grass because I was trimming it.'

« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 01:17:50 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #558 on: March 18, 2022, 02:58:47 PM »

’Mr Turnbull asked: 'Is it just a coincidence that between 6.30pm and 7pm neighbours noticed the smell of burning coming from your back garden?'

Mrs Mitchell replied: 'I could have been burning pampas grass because I was trimming it.'

Did Corinne Mitchell mention trimming pampas grass to the police during her statements/interviews or did she only introduce this  at the trial?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #559 on: March 18, 2022, 03:00:22 PM »
Julie Henretty
This book is full of all the facts that, sadly, were not made available to the jury at the trial.  It should be in every school and college library in Scotland so that students could find out what a dreadful miscarriage of justice was suffered by a 15 year old boy.

If Sandra Lean’s book is ‘full of all the facts’ then where are all the answers to the questions posed?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #560 on: March 18, 2022, 05:12:44 PM »

I have noticed how SL has mocked the use of this wall, why? When she herself uses much more 'amateur' dramatics to tell her tall tales - the added arms and legs.

Like when Sandra Lean used that supposed white towel to mop up her alleged red wine spillage and attempted to pass water off as blood 🙄

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #561 on: March 26, 2022, 09:24:16 PM »
Danielle Bbarclay did not attend the 52 days of killer Luke Mitchell’s murder trial and has instead based the above on a biased book written by a women with form for attempting to dupe others 🙄

Significant updates have been made to Part 1 of the UK Innocence Fraud news series which includes publication of a copy of the prosecutions closing speech

https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2021/12/19/wrongful-convictions-miscarriages-of-justice-innocence-fraud-whats-the-difference/

Further updates to Part 1 will be made before Part 2 is published

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #562 on: March 27, 2022, 08:29:11 PM »
Significant updates have been made to Part 1 of the UK Innocence Fraud news series which includes publication of a copy of the prosecutions closing speech

https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2021/12/19/wrongful-convictions-miscarriages-of-justice-innocence-fraud-whats-the-difference/

Further updates to Part 1 will be made before Part 2 is published

Updates continue https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2021/12/19/wrongful-convictions-miscarriages-of-justice-innocence-fraud-whats-the-difference/

Part 2 includes innocence fraud enabler & charlatan Sandra Lean

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #563 on: March 27, 2022, 10:52:00 PM »
’Jodi Jones killer Luke Mitchell's freedom bid backed by Tory council candidate sparking fury

“I’m genuinely sorry for this. I had seen some information in the documentary which I believed without checking the sources”

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/jodi-jones-killer-luke-mitchells-26542169?_ga=2.166577597.2046892005.1648417085-1743779197.1648417082

’Jodi Jones family hit out at Tory politician after she backs Luke Mitchell's freedom bid

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/jodi-jones-family-hit-out-23484313
« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 11:54:15 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #564 on: March 27, 2022, 11:54:50 PM »
’Jodi Jones killer Luke Mitchell's freedom bid backed by Tory council candidate sparking fury

“I’m genuinely sorry for this. I had seen some information in the documentary which I believed without checking the sources

Part 2 of the UK Innocence Fraud news series will include ‘Innocence Fraud enabler, propagandist, charlatan and hornswoggler Sandra Lean’

« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 11:59:25 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #565 on: March 28, 2022, 12:39:03 AM »
Moron Scott Forbes

Malcolm X
@scforbes1965
Replying to
@EdinburghLive_
What a Facebook post from months ago is 'news'. Jane Hamilton helped stitch up a school boy for a murder he did Not commit. As for the 'quote' from the Jones family member..that came right out of Hamiltons mouth. Jones family don't speak like that
1:13 PM · Mar 24, 2022·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/scforbes1965/status/1506982500379373574
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 12:41:32 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Dexter

« Reply #566 on: March 28, 2022, 08:14:15 PM »
He is far from a moron

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #567 on: March 28, 2022, 09:29:46 PM »
He is far from a moron

He appears lacking in general common sense

And if he’d bothered to carry out his due diligence he’d have known Jane Hamilton did not work for the Daily Record when [Name removed] was murdered by Luke Mitchell therefore his statement “Jane Hamilton helped stitch up a school boy for a murder he did Not commit” makes him look and sound like a moron!

Significant updates continue to be made here
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/the-innocencefraud-con-of-jodi-jones%f0%9f%8c%bb-sadistic-psychopathic-schoolboy-killer-his-enablers/
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 10:32:32 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Dexter

« Reply #568 on: March 28, 2022, 09:34:04 PM »
He appears lacking in general common sense

And if he’d bothered to carry out his due diligence he’d have known Jane Hamilton did not work for the Daily Record when [Name removed] was murdered by Luke Mitchell

I'm sure he is will address this and much more in his new book Long Walk to Justice. She features heavily  8(0(*

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #569 on: March 28, 2022, 09:41:34 PM »
I'm sure he is will address this and much more in his new book Long Walk to Justice. She features heavily  8(0(*

‘She’ still isn’t telling her followers DNA is circumstantial evidence

Sandra Lean
Assilem Enryb Yes, I do - there are so many more sensitive techniques now, I believe many of the "no reportable results" from back then could produce reportable results today. We have the means to have the testing carried out - what we need is access to the samples ... and that's where the difficulty lies.

I've said many, many times, if the authorities are utterly convinced that their conviction is safe, what do they have to lose by releasing those samples? It would prove their point once and for all, bring closure to all concerned and remove the doubts and questions lingering all these years later. So why not just release them for testing? Unless ....

She’s said nothing about the fact none of the DNA can be dated for example

And she’s said nothing about the fact it can’t be known how and when the DNA was deposited

Did she say in her book when [Name removed] last bathed or showered and who’s towel she used for example?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 09:47:10 PM by Nicholas »