Author Topic: "Innocents Betrayed " by Sandra Lean  (Read 248136 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: "Innocents Betrayed " by Sandra Lean
« Reply #735 on: September 12, 2022, 05:01:34 PM »
And did Philip Mitchell also smoke weed or was this something only Corinne and her sons did?

Did Philip Mitchell also collect knives or was this something the Mitchell boys got into via their mothers side of the family?

And did Philip Mitchell, and/or his wife, ever buy the Mitchell boys knives?

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #736 on: September 14, 2022, 01:35:59 PM »
Barbara Bacon
7/. CONTAMINATED LOCUS AND                                         THE POLICE "GUARD"

While the crime scene was still under police guard JaF managed to get in behind the police cording for his second posh wank in 24hours ?
And, assuming the Police are not to blame, someone managed to gain access to the crime scene, past the same police guard to bleach the scene without being seen.
Thus making it impossible for the search dogs to track the direction of the killer/killer's getaway. Keeping in mind that all the search dogs would have picked up on, other than bleach, would have been the scent of DD's spaniel working dogs that he had taken over the V in the wall after jodi's aparent time of death. And yet he said that his dogs, who were trained to detect such things, did not react to blood/body. To complicate matters further, a couple of days later Dalkeith police took DD over the wall again,with all of his dogs, to get his expert opinion... we ask his expert opinion on what exactly ?
#policeneedtoanswer

*&^^&
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #737 on: September 15, 2022, 10:02:37 AM »
Why did killer Luke Mitchell also lie about Kim T ?

"The jury in the Jodi Jones murder trial has heard evidence from a girl described as a look-alike for the dead Midlothian teenager.
Kimberley Thomson told the jury she had been the girlfriend of Luke Mitchell, the youth accused of murdering Jodi.

The High Court in Edinburgh heard that Miss Thomson, 15, met Mr Mitchell a year before he is alleged to have killed Jodi Jones.

He denies killing the 14-year-old schoolgirl in Dalkeith in June 2003.

Earlier during Thursday's proceedings, supermarket worker Robert Gilhooly, 17, who was described as a friend of Mr Mitchell's, said he had seen a photo of Miss Thomson and thought it was Jodi.

He told the jury that Mr Mitchell, 16, had also remarked on the likeness

Mr Gilhooly said: "He mentioned that they looked alike. He said they were almost identical."

Miss Thomson said that when she read about Jodi's death and the fact that Jodi had been Mr Mitchell's girlfriend, she was annoyed.

She said: "I was upset. I knew he had obviously been cheating on me."

Miss Thomson, from Kenmore, in Perthshire, said she got to know Mr Mitchell during the summer of 2002 when he came to her local area on holiday with his mother.

"He was a friend of my brother," she said.

Prosecuting advocate Alan Turnbull QC asked: "By the time the holiday had finished had you and he become friends?"

She replied that they were and added: "When he left, that was when we started dating."

The jury heard how Miss Thomson read about Jodi's death
When asked how she would describe her relationship with Mr Mitchell, she said: "Boyfriend and girlfriend."

Miss Thomson said they phoned each other and may have sent text messages as well.

Mr Mitchell visited Kenmore in the autumn of 2002 and Miss Thomson stayed at the Mitchell home in Dalkeith from Boxing Day until just after New Year.

The accused also visited her on St Valentine's Day 2003.

Miss Thomson said Mr Mitchell was supposed to visit her last summer but this was "cancelled".

The teenager believed the visit was due to have been the weekend before Jodi was murdered but, when questioned about whether it could have been later, she said she could not remember.

Miss Thomson said she considered herself to be Mr Mitchell's girlfriend last summer.

Recalling how a friend showed her a newspaper article after Jodi's murder, she said: "Luke's name was in it and Dalkeith as well.

"His girlfriend had been murdered, or something like that."

Mr Turnbull asked if she had sent a text message to Mr Mitchell demanding an explanation.

"I cannot remember," Miss Thomson replied.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4135539.stm

The jury heard Det Con Thomson ask: "During the time you were going out with Jodi did you see other girls? Did you two-time Jodi?"

Mr Mitchell told him: "No"

He said he had not seen Kimberley since New Year and the last time he had phoned her was "about January-ish".

Advocate Depute Alan Turnbull went through phone records which suggested that between January and June last year
there had apparently been 79 telephone calls between the two.

He said that when Jodi left in a taxi the accused phoned Kimberley's grandmother's house and it appeared they were on the phone more or less continuously between 2207 BST and 0130 BST that night.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4124093.stm
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 10:05:44 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #738 on: September 15, 2022, 10:08:18 AM »
Why did Corinne Mitchell tell killer Luke Mitchell to go and search for [Name removed]?

‘The youngster, who was 14 at the time of the death, gave his statement to police in the early hours of 1 July, 2003.

In it he said he went out to look for Jodi on his mother's suggestion

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4111441.stm
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 10:11:20 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #739 on: September 15, 2022, 10:28:25 AM »
‘The youngster, who was 14 at the time of the death, gave his statement to police in the early hours of 1 July, 2003.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4111441.stm

What does that dangerous clown Sandra Lean say about Corinne Mitchell’s bs to James English

at approx 07:10 here ➡️ https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t6ysPeri0O4

Not at this time of night you’re not young man

I’m going out looking for her end of no argument ”  *&^^&
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 10:39:36 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #740 on: September 15, 2022, 10:45:25 AM »

What were liars Corinne and Shane Mitchell doing when Corinne sent her sadistic and psychopathic 14, almost 15, year old son out to meet with the ‘search party’?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #741 on: September 15, 2022, 02:59:22 PM »
Did charlatan and fraudster Sandra Lean ever mention killer Luke Mitchell’s phone screen was smashed?

http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/09/15/warped-minded-abuser-gaslighter-con-artist-hypocrite-scott-forbes-his-blatant-lies-part-63/

or did she only ever refer to the handset that wasn’t smashed?

Fantasist and blagger Scott Forbes;
👇
His mobile phone’s screen was smashed and prevented him from seeing the time..’
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 03:02:17 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #742 on: September 16, 2022, 11:51:41 AM »
Sandra Lean (Today)
Today's "Questions the Police need to answer" got me thinking. The point was made that Luke was taken to the police station and everything that was done was done, without anyone ever checking if he was OK (or, at least, as OK as it would ever be possible to be in those circumstances) - the only doctor brought in that night was one whose task it was to find any evidence to suggest that Luke might have been involved in Jodi's murder.

But, we should have been able to breathe a little easier when we discovered that a psychologist had been brought in for the 4th July interrogation - at least then, there was someone to assess the psychological carnage already inflicted on Luke, not just by the finding of Jodi's body, but by his treatment in the three full days since.

Not so. That psychologist did not speak with Luke or any member of his family. He did not consider how events since the night of 30th June might be impacting on them. He did not even consider that Luke might need to speak to someone, just to process some of the horror. Nope, he was there to assess whether Luke, if he was the killer, was likely to "do it again."

And it gets even worse. This "expert" (who should be struck off, in my opinion), without speaking to Luke or carrying out any psychological evaluation whatsoever, advised that "in line with goth culture" there was a chance that Luke could "seriously self harm" or "re-offend." Note that second word - RE- offend - as in, the assumption being he'd already offended. So, what did the police do with that information?

They subjected Luke to another 6 hour interrogation, after which they claim to have suggested that his parents "might want to keep an eye on him." What??? If they believed Luke was Jodi's killer and their own "expert" warned them he was likely to "re-offend," why on earth would they just let him walk out the door with a word to his parents to "keep an eye on him"?

The whole thing is beyond disgusting. To this day, Luke has had no help in processing what happened in that first week. That's how we treat children in this country.

“Luke Mitchell is a person without feeling or emotion. I witnessed this on the day I went to his house (after the discovery of Jodi's body)

"He stood there like a stick of rock, did not show any emotion at all whilst I tried to cuddle him and give him comfort”

“You are all a bunch of cyber court bullies. Shame on you all for your defamation of my baby” JuJ

« Last Edit: September 16, 2022, 12:06:39 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #743 on: September 16, 2022, 12:08:49 PM »
More from con artist and charlatan Sandra Lean (today)
👇

Cath Black Yes, Cath, you're probably right. But they're supposed to be impartial, independent experts. For years, every new case that's come to me, I've had to start at the beginning, look at all the available evidence from both sides, before even considering whether I accept claims that the person is innocent and wrongly accused. That's the standard experts are held to - it's not easy, but it has to be done, otherwise, you end up substituting opinion for fact and that can have devastating consequences.
Why didn't those "doctors" hold themselves to the standards their professions required of them, regardless of any pressure brought to bear by the police investigation? That was on them (the experts) - they made decisions about what to accept and on what basis, and they are as guilty as the police and media. It makes me so angry.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #744 on: September 16, 2022, 12:09:50 PM »
More from con artist and charlatan Sandra Lean (today)
👇

Cath Black Yes, Cath, you're probably right. But they're supposed to be impartial, independent experts. For years, every new case that's come to me, I've had to start at the beginning, look at all the available evidence from both sides, before even considering whether I accept claims that the person is innocent and wrongly accused. That's the standard experts are held to - it's not easy, but it has to be done, otherwise, you end up substituting opinion for fact and that can have devastating consequences.
Why didn't those "doctors" hold themselves to the standards their professions required of them, regardless of any pressure brought to bear by the police investigation? That was on them (the experts) - they made decisions about what to accept and on what basis, and they are as guilty as the police and media. It makes me so angry.

*&^^&

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #745 on: September 16, 2022, 12:37:48 PM »
Sandra Lean (Today)
Today's "Questions the Police need to answer" got me thinking. The point was made that Luke was taken to the police station and everything that was done was done, without anyone ever checking if he was OK (or, at least, as OK as it would ever be possible to be in those circumstances) - the only doctor brought in that night was one whose task it was to find any evidence to suggest that Luke might have been involved in Jodi's murder.

But, we should have been able to breathe a little easier when we discovered that a psychologist had been brought in for the 4th July interrogation - at least then, there was someone to assess the psychological carnage already inflicted on Luke, not just by the finding of Jodi's body, but by his treatment in the three full days since.

Not so. That psychologist did not speak with Luke or any member of his family. He did not consider how events since the night of 30th June might be impacting on them. He did not even consider that Luke might need to speak to someone, just to process some of the horror. Nope, he was there to assess whether Luke, if he was the killer, was likely to "do it again."

And it gets even worse. This "expert" (who should be struck off, in my opinion), without speaking to Luke or carrying out any psychological evaluation whatsoever, advised that "in line with goth culture" there was a chance that Luke could "seriously self harm" or "re-offend." Note that second word - RE- offend - as in, the assumption being he'd already offended. So, what did the police do with that information?

They subjected Luke to another 6 hour interrogation, after which they claim to have suggested that his parents "might want to keep an eye on him." What??? If they believed Luke was Jodi's killer and their own "expert" warned them he was likely to "re-offend," why on earth would they just let him walk out the door with a word to his parents to "keep an eye on him"?

The whole thing is beyond disgusting. To this day, Luke has had no help in processing what happened in that first week. That's how we treat children in this country.

In reality (August 2003) sadistic and psychopathic schoolboy killer Luke Mitchell was keen to get back to school

Nigel Beaumont, the Edinburgh solicitor representing Luke's family, said he was being excluded for no good reason. "He is very unhappy about it," Mr Beaumont said.

"Luke and his mother were asked to see the education authorities and were given this letter saying Luke was excluded for the first few days of term. The reason they gave is the maintenance of good order and to ensure Luke's own safety.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2003/aug/21/ukcrime.kirstyscott

Nigel Beaumont being the same lawyer killer Luke Mitchell claimed he planned to sue
👇
https://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2011/03/13/luke-mitchell-to-launch-legal-battle-against-lawyer-who-prepared-defence-case/
« Last Edit: September 16, 2022, 12:52:38 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #746 on: September 16, 2022, 12:58:29 PM »
Sandra Lean (Today)

The same sadistic and psychopathic “child” whose lawyer at the time said

‘Luke stayed away from school last week because it was “a very difficult time for him”

‘Luke was led to understand he would return to school in a normal way..’

‘He wants to be at school. He wants to go back to a full time school environment’
« Last Edit: September 16, 2022, 01:02:48 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #747 on: September 16, 2022, 01:16:22 PM »
Sandra Lean (Today)

Why doesn’t dangerous clown Sandra Lean publish the psychologists report in full - along with all of killer Luke Mitchell’s psychiatry & psychology reports - as well as the panel of eduction officials reports
👇
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/jodi-boyfriend-school-ban-stays-djp0bd0728v

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #748 on: September 16, 2022, 01:18:35 PM »
Sandra Lean (Today)

What date did killer Luke Mitchell bump into Ben Sole in Edinburgh’s nightclub Studio 24?

And on what date did he first meet Gemma Chapman?

And what did Gemma Chapman say about killer Luke Mitchell’s demeanour throughout the time they were together?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2022, 01:20:57 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #749 on: September 16, 2022, 01:25:42 PM »
Sandra Lean (Today)

Child psychopaths aren’t the same as non psychopathic children

👇

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PqwsCH2V-nE