Author Topic: Perceptions of Madeleine's Abduction  (Read 31693 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Perceptions of Madeleine's Abduction
« Reply #840 on: July 12, 2022, 11:06:51 AM »
OG wasn't in existence when Judge Hogg made clear her views in 2008 when the McCanns were still arguidos.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/judge-plea-to-madeleine-mccanns-abductor-317135

Err?

The video wasn't in existence until 2012.   IIRC it was taken in to Belgravia Police Station and handed in personally later in 2012

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #841 on: July 12, 2022, 11:08:23 AM »
IB did. No charges against CB, just lots of suspicion.

No Alibi and a Hideous Conviction Rate.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #842 on: July 12, 2022, 11:15:28 AM »
Err?

The video wasn't in existence until 2012.   IIRC it was taken in to Belgravia Police Station and handed in personally later in 2012

So irrelevant to Judge Hogg's perceptions.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #843 on: July 12, 2022, 11:20:04 AM »
yet.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #844 on: July 12, 2022, 12:23:33 PM »

No alibi for what?

The abduction no one can actually prove ever happened, you mean?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #845 on: July 12, 2022, 01:28:11 PM »

No alibi for what time and date? Was it 9.15pm on 3rd May, 9.45? When?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #846 on: July 12, 2022, 03:31:44 PM »

His girlfriend of the time says that she can't remember where or when.  So she won't be much use.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #847 on: July 12, 2022, 03:53:06 PM »

At the time referred to in my post the child rapist and murderer Brady's crimes were unknown.  Brueckner's propensity to commit violent crimes against women and children is a matter of record even before Madeleine's abduction and consists only of that which he was caught doing.

"Suspicion" hardly comes into it as far as I can see.  The German prosecutor has evidence against Brueckner gathered over a period of years and the only suspicion I harbour about that is wonderment about those who are in denial and feel the need to publicly throw their hats into the ring alongside his.

I think it risible that a criminal known to associates as 'the climber' because of his skills is deemed by sceptics as having difficulty entering or exiting a a property with a ground floor window.

I think it risible that a criminal who made a living from burglary would have failed to notice people entering a property via a patio door the design of which ensured it could only be locked from the inside.

One of the main attributes granted to human beings is their skill of learning from their mistakes.  Unfortunately McCann sceptics prove there are those who are incapable of acquiring that particular skill.  Which is amply demonstrated by their replication of the 2007 ignoring of a paedophile like Brueckner or another with his skill set living in plain sight while every obstacle is put in place to thwart the parents of a missing child in their search for her and to cause as much distress to them as is inhumanly possible to do.

Brueckner or someone with a matching profile did this and sceptics are doing today much as they did in 2007 with perfect examples of "plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose" fuelled by their stranger abduction denial.  All when it was possible that over the years at least one collector and perpetrator of vicious attacks on children recorded on his private memory sticks could have been removed from the equation.

Imagine the mindset which allows that for I cannot.

Brady did not drive a car and only had an audio cassette tape recorder to work with ~ imagine what a pervert such as he was could have accomplished if he had had the resources available to a Brueckner.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #848 on: July 12, 2022, 04:27:30 PM »
His girlfriend of the time says that she can't remember where or when.  So she won't be much use.

In the forthcoming trial, right.

When is that starting?

Probably after he's been charged I suppose.

When is that happening?

Not anytime in the forseeable future, according to Wolters himself.

But Jon Clarke knows different, best ask him.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #849 on: July 12, 2022, 04:35:10 PM »

Not sure exactly, but 'the abductor' was already inside the apartment during Gerry's check.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #850 on: July 12, 2022, 04:56:34 PM »
For any of it.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #851 on: July 12, 2022, 05:01:57 PM »
For any of it.

Should be pretty easy to nail Brueckner then, what with the concrete evidence against him & the irrefutable evidence that Maddie was definitely abducted.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #852 on: July 12, 2022, 05:11:47 PM »
Seriously, imo supporters are thick.

Wolters himself admits Brueckner isn't being charged.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 05:21:06 PM by Admin »

Offline Lace

« Reply #853 on: July 12, 2022, 05:43:16 PM »
They cleared bruckner without even speaking to him, how does one supposedly great police force do that?

I agree.

Also Amaral released a picture of CB's van with cartoon characters on it and a picture of CB with dreadlocks.

Now if they had questioned CB at the time of Madeleine's disappearance,  they would know his van didn't look like that and that CB's hair wasn't like that.

Offline Lace

« Reply #854 on: July 12, 2022, 05:45:57 PM »

Lunchtime, Sunday, 29th April 2007.

NOT lunchtime, Thursday, 3rd May, as claimed.

Rubbish,  it was sunny lunchtime on the 3rd of May.   You say it wasn't.  I would do some more research if I were you.