Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 399957 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3690 on: September 20, 2020, 01:31:26 PM »
As a moderator you should move it, yer wee sausage yer.

Why ???  Haven't you ever heard of freedom of expression.  Although I'm not too sure if calling a mod a sausage is covered by that too.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #3691 on: September 20, 2020, 01:35:29 PM »
Why ???  Haven't you ever heard of freedom of expression.  Although I'm not too sure if calling a mod a sausage is covered by that too.
It is, I checked.
As a moderator don't you have the ability to move posts and do general housekeeping? Serious question.
I can't move the post, but you could, if you would be so kind, yer wee, endearing carbon based unit yer.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline barrier

« Reply #3692 on: September 20, 2020, 01:46:18 PM »
another idiotic, off-topic, trolling post.  IMO

Its the only way to get you post anything of note,works every time,I'm a great fisherman.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3693 on: September 20, 2020, 01:53:11 PM »
Which investigation is that?

The current investigation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3694 on: September 20, 2020, 02:01:12 PM »
Its the only way to get you post anything of note,works every time,I'm a great fisherman.
I think the word you're looking for rhymes with roll - sausage roll.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3695 on: September 21, 2020, 01:41:40 PM »
Never to allow an opportunity to diss the McCann's in any which way he possibly can, Amaral is blaming them for the GNR dogs shedding hairs on the crime scene.
Snip
The former inspector "has no doubt" that the presence of the [tracking] dogs, at the request of Kate and Gerry McCann, worked to contaminate the evidence inside the apartment. "You can't be altering evidence", he recollected.
Translated by Joana Morais

You really couldn't make it up but Amaral just doesn't have a problem with that even thirteen years down the line.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #3696 on: September 21, 2020, 01:45:41 PM »
Never to allow an opportunity to diss the McCann's in any which way he possibly can, Amaral is blaming them for the GNR dogs shedding hairs on the crime scene.
Snip
The former inspector "has no doubt" that the presence of the [tracking] dogs, at the request of Kate and Gerry McCann, worked to contaminate the evidence inside the apartment. "You can't be altering evidence", he recollected.
Translated by Joana Morais

You really couldn't make it up but Amaral just doesn't have a problem with that even thirteen years down the line.

...beep....beep....beep beep....beep.......KERRCHHINNGG.
Another talking heads invoice being rang up on the Amaral Retirement Fund till.
His accountant and him are probably on the lash right now, enjoying his usual 4 hour boozy lunch.
He'll be dining out on this story probably forever. The man's an utter genius. Felicidades Snr. Ole!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3697 on: September 21, 2020, 02:05:43 PM »
...beep....beep....beep beep....beep.......KERRCHHINNGG.
Another talking heads invoice being rang up on the Amaral Retirement Fund till.
His accountant and him are probably on the lash right now, enjoying his usual 4 hour boozy lunch.
He'll be dining out on this story probably forever. The man's an utter genius. Felicidades Snr. Ole!

I think the money tree for Amaral as represented by Madeleine is being cut down root and branch by German intervention.

Amaral is well aware of this.  I think you may well be too if your posts are anything to go by.  Although sometimes they are easier to decipher than at others.

Offline The General

« Reply #3698 on: September 21, 2020, 02:16:07 PM »
I think the money tree for Amaral as represented by Madeleine is being cut down root and branch by German intervention.

Amaral is well aware of this.  I think you may well be too if your posts are anything to go by.  Although sometimes they are easier to decipher than at others.
Your posts read like Helen Keller discovering brail for the first time, but who's judging.
As for Amaral's Golden Goose Laying Egg Goose Egg Layer courtesy of Mr and Mrs McCann, it's a win / win. If CB is not charged - sweet, he just needs to shake the tree and another daft hack will pop over for an exclusive. If he is, then every dope with a microphone will want to interview him.
If he's finished his lunch he may well be relaxing poolside, pondering which wing of the villa to develop next.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 02:24:06 PM by The General »

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3699 on: September 21, 2020, 02:34:38 PM »

Well, seems he is still sticking to his guns....plus a lot of interest to hear what he has to say.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3700 on: September 21, 2020, 06:50:11 PM »
Your posts read like Helen Keller discovering brail for the first time, but who's judging.
As for Amaral's Golden Goose Laying Egg Goose Egg Layer courtesy of Mr and Mrs McCann, it's a win / win. If CB is not charged - sweet, he just needs to shake the tree and another daft hack will pop over for an exclusive. If he is, then every dope with a microphone will want to interview him.
If he's finished his lunch he may well be relaxing poolside, pondering which wing of the villa to develop next.
if CB is charged then it may well be that every hack wants to interview Amaral, the question is: will he want to eat humble pie in front of scores of interested journalists? I reckon not.  I reckon Amaral would not be the toast of the town in such a scenario, just plain old burnt out scorched dry toast.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3701 on: September 21, 2020, 07:31:08 PM »
if CB is charged then it may well be that every hack wants to interview Amaral, the question is: will he want to eat humble pie in front of scores of interested journalists? I reckon not.  I reckon Amaral would not be the toast of the town in such a scenario, just plain old burnt out scorched dry toast.

Why would it worry him if the Germans charged a man who, in his opinion, is a fallguy?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3702 on: September 21, 2020, 07:45:56 PM »
Why would it worry him if the Germans charged a man who, in his opinion, is a fallguy?

Because it would be the beginning of the mccanns being proven innocent and amaral wrong

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3703 on: September 21, 2020, 07:47:27 PM »
You’re right.  Perhaps he’s just too much of a conspiracy theorist to be able to see things rationally.  I guess it’s a form of self-protection. 

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #3704 on: September 21, 2020, 07:50:56 PM »
Because if you use logic you will see that there is no way they had the means or opportunity to dispose of the body, certainly not without help from friends and associates, and that's when it becomes implausible as well as illogical.

Just as illogical that they couldn't get keys to the church. That was help from a friend.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.