Author Topic: New video of young woman claiming to be Madeleine mccann  (Read 10606 times)

Offline Anthro

Re: New video of young woman claiming to be Madeleine mccann
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2023, 10:58:32 AM »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2023, 11:50:52 AM »
Also here, Lace.
And here we can see that her eye shape is completely different.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2023, 12:25:36 PM »
Also here, Lace.
Has it been confirmed she has a mark..photos can be shopped

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2023, 02:09:26 PM »
Has it been confirmed she has a mark..photos can be shopped

She appears to have, but not in precisely the same place as far as I can see.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2023, 07:24:33 PM »
If there is any chance that this girl is Madeleine, I would prefer that she comes to London and has her blood taken here , also DNa testing with a bonafide trusted set up.

Things strangely get changed with this case and the risk is too great to allow possible interference IMO
Interestingly, Sadie - she mentions an older person by the name of Peter NEY, that was her abuser. Ps. I don’t believe she is Madeleine.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2023, 09:54:12 PM »
Someone also pointed out a mole on the same place on the cheek, I saw it today on her instagram but I cannot find it now

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2023, 10:39:13 PM »
Someone also pointed out a mole on the same place on the cheek, I saw it today on her instagram but I cannot find it now
She also looks uncannily like her mother in pictures posted on her instagram story so unless her mother is closely related to Kate McCann I think this girl is mistaken, or something else.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2023, 11:44:25 PM »
She also looks uncannily like her mother in pictures posted on her instagram story so unless her mother is closely related to Kate McCann I think this girl is mistaken, or something else.

I do not think we should make guesses in cases like this. The science should speak. Any of us if in this situation would want clarity

Offline sadie

« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2023, 01:07:14 AM »
Interestingly, Sadie - she mentions an older person by the name of Peter NEY, that was her abuser. Ps. I don’t believe she is Madeleine.

I don't think it is Madeleine either to be honest.  Altho', I shall keep it on the back bboiler.

I wonder if it is another attempt to produce yet another Madeleine, a red herring to spread confusion and take the eye off the real Madeleine and the perps.

As you say, the mentioning of Peter Noy is intriguing.   Brietta makes some interesting comments too.  Also, how would a young woman in Poland find the way to informing the police forces of several countries whose languages she presumably didn't know fluently?   
i may be wrong, but I smell something fishy

I have been unable to open certain sites mentioned, but from members reports, she was very agitated.   I do hope that she hasn't been bullied into doing something against her will.   She looks rather fragile.

I am tired and haven't been able to give my usual attention to the images.   There are strong likenesses, but the ratio of length of nose against the length of upper lip gives it away imo.   Madeleine has a long (vertically) upper lip.

On the back burner atm.   I wonder who is behind it ?

Offline sadie

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2023, 01:15:18 AM »
I do not think we should make guesses in cases like this. The science should speak. Any of us if in this situation would want clarity

The DNA will be the proof of the pudding, or otherwise, but extreme care must, imo, be used that there is no hanky panky going on.   Because for Ney to take the blame might let sme seriously involved people off the hook, as the search for Madeleine comes to a halt.

And then Madeleine will never be found.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2023, 09:34:36 AM »
I am extremely sceptical that Kate and Gerry have agreed to a DNA test.  We only have this woman’s word that they have done so. 

Offline Lace

« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2023, 09:40:16 AM »
This woman has serious problems,  her family sound very odd,  why don't they tell her exactly what happened to her.  She says she grew up thinking they were her parents,  whether they are or not is very confusing.  She has suffered abuse in her life and is very fragile.  I hope the DNA test will give her the answers she needs,  but also that she gets help she is begging for.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2023, 09:43:42 AM »
I am extremely sceptical that Kate and Gerry have agreed to a DNA test.  We only have this woman’s word that they have done so.

Egging the pudding perhaps.

Do Kate and Gerry have to agree?  I very much doubt it.  Why would it be their call?

Nothing much here for the Sceptics since most Supporters are sceptical.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2023, 10:07:57 AM »
Egging the pudding perhaps.

Do Kate and Gerry have to agree?  I very much doubt it.  Why would it be their call?

Nothing much here for the Sceptics since most Supporters are sceptical.
Without access to K & G's DNA profile how is she going to be able to confirm that she is Madeleine?  I guess she could always PRETEND they took part in a DNA test, but then she is on very dodgy territory indeed.  It's all extremely unseemly. 

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2023, 11:57:00 AM »
Without access to K & G's DNA profile how is she going to be able to confirm that she is Madeleine?  I guess she could always PRETEND they took part in a DNA test, but then she is on very dodgy territory indeed.  It's all extremely unseemly.

Someone has got Madeleine's DNA somewhere.  It's probably even on The Internet.  All that Kate and Gerry's DNA would prove is whether or not this girl is their biological child.

Now there's a thought.  Didn't someone once say that The McCanns gave away another child because they couldn't handle two of them?