Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 261029 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #240 on: June 03, 2014, 01:52:06 PM »
Cooee Nugnug 

Nugnug we all have weaknesses in one shape or form.  Unlike most posters your weakness with spelling is there for all to see and I admire the fact that this does not deter you from posting.  Your post content is good with some interesting links and unlike some you always stick to the facts as most see them  8((()*/
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #241 on: June 03, 2014, 02:12:16 PM »
I am petrified of birds and most flying insects. I would need my hand held very tightly in an environment like the Eagle sanctuary  8**8:/: I like Germany and German people.  The country is beautiful, clean and tidy with good infrastructure.  The people are very industrious and hard working who produce excellent products.  I am on my 7th Golf gti.  My vacuum cleaner is a Sebo hospital grade which helps to alleviate my OCD.  The inequality gap in Germany is far less marked than the UK and many other countries.

You forgot to add homophobe, misogynist and sexist to Nelly's your list.  I seem to recall Nelly asking Bob if he played online chess and if so would he like a game.  Never asked the same of any of the ladies on the forum.  Well not on the open forum anyway!  What does that make Nelly?  I often find that people at the left of the political spectrum are akin to the religious in that they see themselves as being morally superior  >@@(*&). In reality they are like the majority flawed and conflicted  >@@(*&)

I would play Nelly at chess but I don't trust him to admit defeat! I play a bit like Magnus Carlsen who recently beat 10 players simultaneously .... impressive huh? The truly amazing thing is Carlsen was blindfolded .... he beat them all whilst memorising each move in each game!

8-)(--)

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #242 on: June 03, 2014, 02:44:20 PM »
I would play Nelly at chess but I don't trust him to admit defeat! I play a bit like Magnus Carlsen who recently beat 10 players simultaneously .... impressive huh? The truly amazing thing is Carlsen was blindfolded .... he beat them all whilst memorising each move in each game!

8-)(--)

Some of those chess players are amazing.  Not sure they would be much fun to hang out with though  8-)(--)

Draughts is about as close as I have ever got to a game of chess!  I really enjoyed playing that as a child with my dad. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #243 on: June 03, 2014, 03:04:18 PM »
Interesting conversation developing on the 'quirky habit' thread over on Blue between Scipio and April re sexual appetite.  Scipio seems to be implying he's a four times a day man!  Think Mike's wild case related fantasies are starting to rub off on Scipio albeit based on an altogether different theme  8-)(--)

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #244 on: June 03, 2014, 07:04:42 PM »
Cooee Caroline

Yes I agree a bit ambiguous ie the definition of "several".  I guess I considered the pm warnings from the female mods as one since they were all timed around the same.  I'm thinking back to my time in HR when warnings were issued and the employee was given time to address his/her behaviour etc., but hey it's just a forum  8(0(*

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #245 on: June 03, 2014, 07:19:39 PM »
Interesting conversation developing on the 'quirky habit' thread over on Blue between Scipio and April re sexual appetite.  Scipio seems to be implying he's a four times a day man!  Think Mike's wild case related fantasies are starting to rub off on Scipio albeit based on an altogether different theme  8-)(--)

I didn't say that and it also depends on how you count.  I count multiple times in the same overall session a single time.

4 times a day would mean 4 different sessions to me.  Apart from weekends who has that kind of time?  Most days you have time before you go to sleep sleep and in the morning before work.  Noon or afternoon is only for weekends. 

So on weekends 3 sessions and weekdays 2 sessions so don't spread rumors.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #246 on: June 03, 2014, 07:30:32 PM »
I didn't say that and it also depends on how you count.  I count multiple times in the same overall session a single time.

4 times a day would mean 4 different sessions to me.  Apart from weekends who has that kind of time?  Most days you have time before you go to sleep sleep and in the morning before work.  Noon or afternoon is only for weekends. 

So on weekends 3 sessions and weekdays 2 sessions so don't spread rumors.

Thanks for the clarification.  A glossary of terms would obviously help  8(0(*

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #247 on: June 03, 2014, 07:31:14 PM »
Some of those chess players are amazing.  Not sure they would be much fun to hang out with though  8-)(--)

Draughts is about as close as I have ever got to a game of chess!  I really enjoyed playing that as a child with my dad.

Stratego is more fun than chess and more challenging than checkers (draughts).

While some pieces move different than others (like is chess) you don't know what piece you are attacking until you attack it and both pieces are revealed.  You know what piece the winner has from that point if you watch where it moves and pay attention.  In some ways it is more challenging than chess yet not as boring.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

jackiepreece

« Reply #248 on: June 03, 2014, 09:35:37 PM »
Holly
You are wasting your breath on Keira.
She is a very bitter and twisted women since both her husbands left her.

She used to pm nearly ever man on the forum especially two brothers who she used to send dirty messages to

She used to harass and ban Hartley at every opportunity and she paid to get every personal detail on Shona when making out to be her friend
She set up a fake twitter account to make it look like I was giving out Ngb's details
She has nothing in her life except posting fliers in Old Harlow and relishes handing out bans because it makes her look powerful

I have rarely ever seen such arrogant behaviour and she got her just deserts when she was outed by this forum

She continues to post at the times she always has into the early hours of the morning,  the same times she used to message Mat

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #249 on: June 03, 2014, 11:17:02 PM »
Cooee Neil

Thank you for your kind words.

I have always imagined you as tall, dark and handsome  8**8:/:

I actually joined and posted on Red well before my ban on Blue.  I genuinely enjoy posting here and like the admin/mods/posters.  The reason I have protested re my ban is purely based on what I consider to be the unfairness of it all and the continuation of that eg initially taking the rap for the recent mystery poster on Red.

Anyway nice to know you're missing me  8**8:/: x

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #250 on: June 04, 2014, 11:20:11 AM »
Holly has responded to these cruel accusations from Keira/Caroline with her usual dignity. It does seem that Caroline relishes controlling people which is not normal/healthy. It's rather "teenage" behaviour in my opinion, as is monitoring her forum 18 hours a day where she relishes censoring people/controlling them. Holly has my upmost respect for her adult stance.

Thank you Bluebell.

I think you are spot on with your assessment of Keiraline  8((()*/

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #251 on: June 04, 2014, 12:21:58 PM »
Jackie I have provided valid reasons based on statistical data why I believe Keira and Caroline are one of the same.  In addition to this we have all witnessed her ott reaction to the suggestion on the "To whom it may concern thread", since removed,  8(0(* Along with her further adverse reaction when you suggested writing to JB for confirmation.  Now witness her post #319!!!!!  Yes another little giveaway is the overuse of the exclamation mark!!!!!

I have recently taken 100 of 'Keira's' posts and another 100 of 'Caroline's'.  These have been run through software looking for likeness in word length and commonly used words.  All I will say is, say no more  8(0(*. I'm just putting the results into a reader friendly format.  It is said this is as reliable as DNA.

Keiraline banned me on a whim.  To add insult to injury she has either accused me, or allowed others to accuse me, of:

- making derogatory comments towards those with serious physical illnesses
- blackmail
- manipulation
- bullying
- setting up a second a/c here to fire off derogatory comments at Keiraline/Blue
- not wanting the truce to succeed and deliberately inflaming situations

Jackie we all know Keira and Caroline are one of the same and we have all witnessed her unreasonable behaviour.  I think we should just leave it at that  ?>)()<

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #252 on: June 04, 2014, 01:37:45 PM »
Holly has responded to these cruel accusations from Keira/Caroline with her usual dignity. It does seem that Caroline relishes controlling people which is not normal/healthy. It's rather "teenage" behaviour in my opinion, as is monitoring her forum 18 hours a day where she relishes censoring people/controlling them. Holly has my upmost respect for her adult stance.

Isn't it 'teenage behaviour' to act as a newbie and hide your identity!  8-)(--)

jackiepreece

« Reply #253 on: June 04, 2014, 01:38:13 PM »
Thank you Holly, I have known it all along.  I think she has tried to distance herself from the REAL photos of her that were posted here.  They bear no resemblance to the photo she has falsely posted as her Avatar.  I rarely come across someone who is so deceitful, so nasty, so two faced, so bullying and so controlling.  She has probably been the main person alongside Mike Tesko who has ruined that forum.   I am glad everyone knows the truth now and I am sure the real photos of Keira are still available to be viewed anytime.

As I said before she was planning to give some money to the Bamber Campaign, probably in the hope of being 'a special friend'.   He wouldnt have been interested so she has turned on him.

A very dangerous women to have any involvement with.

We will have the last laugh though

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #254 on: June 04, 2014, 01:48:57 PM »
Cooee Caroline

Of course everything is rubbish if you don't agree with it.  If it was possible you would be over here removing or editing my posts

Try substituting the word hate with pity.  That word better describes my feelings towards you. 

I have simply defended my online character against the multiple lies emanating from your posts about me which are relentless.  Now you seem to be accusing me of using sock puppets as in Bluebell.  I am not even going ask John Lamberton to bother to confirm Holly and Bluebell are not one of the same as I'm sure he has got better things to do with his time.

If you think others on Blue don't share my views on your overall inappropriate behaviour towards me then you really should start asking yourself some serious questions. 

Keiraline I know how you like to have the last say so be my guest.  I will not be wasting my time with you any further unless it is to defend my online character against the completely false allegations that emanate from your posts.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 01:50:32 PM by Holly Goodhead »